Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

09/27
  +1
View Results

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 5:48 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
dang aaron sorry bout the need for physio. and that's cool on skyrim. i'd probably have to try it that way too at this pt. but back in the day i had buttercake! my bright white unicorn with unlimited carrying capacity. and my follower gerty could never leave me.. she wasnt allowed. me and gerty forever! <3 altho she eventually went insane and decided she hated me and would try to kill me non stop.. but couldnt leave so.. she just followed me around slapping and slashing at me lmao.

and i didnt get to make the frog fort it ended up raining. which was great for the frogs anyway lol! maybe in a day or two. cuz 2m afternoon we meat that real estate agent. god i hope she'll take us on!

howdy magarah! hate to hear bout the toe! my trigger thumb from beating garden stakes into ground with my palms smarting too and i cant do everything yet. we gotta quit beating up ourselves all of us lol. may we all heal up soon! love that the kitty is being sweet and that you have good games to pass the healing time. that helps a ton! sending good juju healing to all of us!
Healing vibes away~ I have seriously advanced in Raid Shadow Legends and Touhou LostWord. Maybe it wasn't intentional, but I forgot about my computer today. It has taken a deserving break lol I find that swinging/hammering works well if you focus your vision on the object before hammering. But fense posts take a lot of upper body strength. I watched my Dad put our new fense in last week.He was joking about the leaves that'd gotten in his shirt. Hard labor is really more his thing than mine. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:55 am
ty and all the healing vibes to ya'll too! and mag i love that red avatar look you got going today!

still stretching fingies. still sore af. doesnt seem much better or worse to me pain and clicking wise. it might be bending more after i stretch it but still feels as swolen. if they suggest a cortizone shot into it at this point i'm down. i'm tired of this lol but if physical therapist thinks its improving its not killing me i'll keep at it. just hard to see any improvement to be honest.

we got another new guildie today! said this seemed like one of the more active guilds on gaia! 4laugh we are just a teeny group of folks by by gosh we are active enough to knock off the cobwebs aint we? rofl here's to more days together ya'll!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 2:36 pm
Honestly I've looked at other guilds and outside of RP ones we really are one of the most active whee
Healing is so gradual, don't lose heart it just takes time, the shot only takes away pain for a few months and you can end up doing more damage without feeling it if it's numbed.
You'll get there!

Welcome to the newbie!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:09 am
I'm hangin in there ty! epson salt soak helped a whole bunch last nite. the soreness wouldnt go away but it did after i soaked like a table spoon of it in half gallon cool water. gonna def do that again. taking vit c with rose hips and eating pineapple for teh bomalain. got physio tomorrow to get opinion on how its going we'll see. tanked a raid on wow last nite. did ok.

wow that's crazy to think about us lil handful of pl being the active guild. neato!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 3:11 pm
I should really try the epsom thing for mine, it's the one thing I haven't tried so far, just been abusing ibuprofen gel whee
Hope the appt goes good!

I'm running through the Harry Potter movies with the bf because we have watched literally everything else.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:27 am
oo ibuprophen gel sounds nice right about now rofl the physio will use something like that with an ultrasound heat wand to help it soak into my hand today and i'm rdy lol. but ya ive been rly suprised how much the epsom salt is helping with the soreness in the evenings when it gets the worst.

gotta get up the road later and tend to the other house. gotta keep it in good shape till we get it turned loose with real estate agent july 2nd. i'm so excited for things to finally get moving with it soon.

got plum moody anxious last nite. couldnt even keep up playing on wow. some nights just get like that. i'd saved kitty powers match makers for a rainy day and never tried it after getting it for a couple bux on a steam sale. did the trick. kinda too bright to play late at nite but had me cracking up.

have a great morning ya'll!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:58 pm
Oooo I hope mine does something like that sounds like a massage lol
Yaaay to house progress, all the work will pay off User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

N'aww I'm glad you enjoyed the game, tbh I use it the same way, it's just a cute irreverant happy game.
In my last bad phase I played the Love Life obsessively for like a week.
In matchmaker tho I tend to record the desert trolley on my phone because my memory is god awful whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2024 6:04 am
I kept messing up on what they did to their hair lol! up a lil early this morning to get a jump on fashion report on ff14 and catwalk here and some dailies and farming on wow. brother went out and got a shiny newer truck. 2021. he likes having a big red truck but his old 2010 one has had one problem after another so while its patched up he's gonna sell it. the first red pick up he had ended up blown up when it was at a mechanics garage that well.... blew up.. something was left next to some chemical it wasnt supposed to be..

may the new big red and old big red both live good long lives lol

therapist said i was doing the massage he showed me on my hand like 10x too hard.. wups. i probably caused my own irritated thumb this past week. i'm learning lol

to zee catwalk!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2024 1:58 pm
Wooop wooop all caught up on the catwalk pics User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yaay for trucks that are shinny and don't explode whee
I suck at figuring out pressure too, my dentist told me I was waaayy overdoing it on the pressure lol, now I do gente lil circles.

To Skyrim!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2024 11:07 am
ninja  

AugustinDeMirval

Clean Member

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2024 12:59 pm
indeed shiny trucks that dont explode are the bbest lol! aww skyrim! how ya lvling up on there? whatcha going into caster? melee? fire? dang it makes me wanna go back n fire it up i havent tried it since they did the fancier edition they gave to me for free since i had original way back.

just went nuts today runnin stuff on wow making dat money so much activity on our wow classic guild and my ff14 guild and here. it makes me happy to have nice ppl to talk to in all 3 and help keep em hoppin!

but taking lil breather to go walk a bit and wash up and do a few chores since bf is gonna hang with bro. that leaves me free to fire up toons and i think imma do some fishing on wow tonite maybe run a couple dungeons to lvl on my ff14 alts. i finally caught up all the looking for raids of the new raids on retail wow so i'm rdy for war within.. who needs a life when u have 2 mmo's and gaia?! rofl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:27 am
Its moms bday and we're fixing up her old screen door painting it, putting screen on it and putting it up. that livingroom stays hot we aint got central heat/ air in yet and dangit we need a screen door on that back kitchen porch so todays the day! got watermelon on its way for later. brownies for her cake, she doesn't know she's getting a second furby to keep her other one company so. fun day!

was browsing our catwalk collages those rly are special! so cool! lets enjoy the day! hows skyrim going? what part are we on? we gonna be an assassin for now or a goodie two shoes? a seedy stormcloak perhaps? rofl

i made the butchers room my body closet back in the day. i made it my mission to collect all organs, and dead meat and viscera and store it there.. so that.. when i walked in.. very slowly and carefully.. and shut teh door.. i could run at the wall and have a collision with the mountain of dead meat and parts and it'd go exploding in all directions in the room.. that's normal right? 3nodding I'm not sure if i wanna watch myself play skyrim or go play it again lol i stay busy i might just watch haha. this was my stream of it if anyones ever rly bored or need sleep aid cuz i babble to the point of boredom and i used to put ppl asleep lol.

OMG phasmo update comes out tomorrow with point hope light house lets goooooooo! i know my weeks plan then lol i'll watch skyrim at night for sleepy times lol. i'll literally put myself to sleep xD

Skyrim Playthru I did almost 10 yrs ago

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:00 pm
Yeah all I've done today is play Skyrim lol, spent the day knocking up my hearthfire house with an alchemy lab and enchanting table.
Gotta get them right away so I could just level the hell out of both skills, they make the combat way more dynamic, plus I just love using paralysis poison lol.
Storywise I just joined the imperial legion, as much as I love an independance movement, if you do stormcloak playthrough you find out how much of a pos he is. So I do Empire hoping that they eventually manage to root out the Thalmor. whee
Joined the Mages Guild largely so I could get full access to spells, it's fun but there was such a wasted oppurtunity with Winterhold, which I think I read was a lot of stuff got cut before release.

I think I'm getting into a good groove with the collages now, manage to get them done quicker now I found out how to use guides on the canvas to snap align things to invisible lines. I keep the full project files to hand too, which has been handy for popping in late entries, I can just move everyone as a group and put the new one in User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The closet thing is perfectly normal, my first few playthroughs I decorated all of my houses with skulls and suspicious meats xp
I hope your mum enjoys the gifts that sounds so sweet, enjoy! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I gotta check out that playthrough I'll have a look when I get some downtime! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:23 pm
mom loved her furbie. and dood i gotta do a playthru again and go all the ways i didnt go in the old one. i never did go imperial legion i just gotta do that sometime. and i think there were a couple other routes i didnt go. ill have to watch my own play thru to remember lol. poisons. that sounds badass.. i was always one hand having clairvoyance and the other a fireball when i was finding my way around cuz i'm forever lost...

otherwise i always had a fireball in one hand and a sword in the other. i was gleeful when i first realized you could chop off heads then go decorate with em.. probably weird that's when my bf claims he fell for me after talking to me a while streaming back n forth hanging out after lmao.. he was like.. oh that's the one for me lmao.. the girl who giggles gleefully over finding out how to behead... we're all normal here lol. and omg they cut stuff b4 release? wtf why woudlnt they do a cash grab and throw out a dlc.. i'd buy it! and btw.. i'm watching "april 24th" some really effin creepy scary game. i like to watch scary game squad with jessee cox and his buds play thru some of em cuz they're hilarious. i watch insym if its phasmo or more serious playthrus but that scary game squad group is hilarious and this game is terrifying!

i'm stoked that the collages are coming together faster and easier for you! i never want anyone to feel burdened with having to keep anything up here including you. and i still mean it. ya miss weeks months or just decide you're tired its all good! but if its fun and not hard for you and you're enjoying it that's great! and they just look so cool! i go browse em every few days!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games