Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Anonymous Gift Giving Thread - It's Back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes, this sounds like fun!
  No, this is lame.
  Gold!
View Results

shramin

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:19 am

Alarias
shram
Alarias
shram
Alarias
shram

yes i live in london

omg!!! what's that like? is it all foggy? do you have a really cool accent? are the clothes as fashionable as commercials say they are? do you like fish and chips? why do people eat fish and chips? are the chips really like fries, cause thats what i heard, and if so, why don't they just call them fries?

whoa xd
-its nice and very sunny today ^_^..
-well yes but its not british xd
-no the clothes arent that fashinable.
-i like fish and chips and yes chips are Fries. they call them chips because... um i dunno because they are stupid.

nice and sunny??? but thats not what london is supposed to be like gonk
what sort of accent do you have?
perhaps they are stupid...i'd call them fries...fries are nothing like chips...

your chips are their crisps lol...
i have a mixed accent youll hear it once i post it xd
dunno its been a good sunny few days.

ok...crisps is an awesome word for chips...but be that as it may...chips doesnt even sound like what a fry looks like or tastes like or sounds like when you bite them...(sorry if that didn't make sense)....and so the clothes arent that great huh? well, thats kinda good and kinda bad...i dreamed of shopping in london...but i'm sort of relieved that their clothes aren't that much better then our clothes sweatdrop

lol guess you heard a hype about the shopping street. and it makes sense as my mind thinks slightly american xd ive lived in to many countries >_>

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:19 am

Oooh know what would be a cool gaia item? A mirror... a full length mirror that sits beside and slightly behind your avvie and reflects the oppasite side that's showing. Then you could see the front and back at once...

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:20 am

shram
Alarias
shram
Alarias
shram

whoa xd
-i like fish and chips and yes chips are Fries. they call them chips because... um i dunno because they are stupid.

ok...crisps is an awesome word for chips...but be that as it may...chips doesnt even sound like what a fry looks like or tastes like or sounds like when you bite them...(sorry if that didn't make sense)....and so the clothes arent that great huh? well, thats kinda good and kinda bad...i dreamed of shopping in london...but i'm sort of relieved that their clothes aren't that much better then our clothes sweatdrop

lol guess you heard a hype about the shopping street. and it makes sense as my mind thinks slightly american xd ive lived in to many countries >_>

i've only lived in one sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:20 am

mangacatgirl
Oooh know what would be a cool gaia item? A mirror... a full length mirror that sits beside and slightly behind your avvie and reflects the oppasite side that's showing. Then you could see the front and back at once...

yeah...that would be cool 3nodding

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shramin

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:21 am

Alarias
shram
Alarias
shram
Alarias
shram

whoa xd

ive lived in 4
norway
holland
singapore
and now england

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:21 am

Thanks for the curly elf shoes heart

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:22 am

Thanks for the Cool Basic Skirt mysterious anonymous benefactor! heart

I left all my internet windows open while I just went to have dinner and came back to find everything was frozen so I just had to restart. Poor compy. sweatdrop

mangacatgirl
Oh wow, um... Thanks for the bunny tail.

How is everyone tonight? (Assuming it's night where ever you are)

I'm good. Kind of. (It's roughly 7:20 pm here, by the way.) I had to do a maths test today and I don't think I did too well. I think I'm destined to have failed it actually. Last night when I went to start studying I started to feel sick and got a really bad upset stomach and then I couldn't find the sheet that listed what was going in the test so I had to get it off one of my friends (thank the powers that be that one of my friends who is also in my maths class was online!). Then when I was trying to finish studying non of it felt like it was sinking in. I did some practice questions and I kept doing everything wrong. I stayed up until shortly after midnight trying to get all this stuff straight but after awhile I was just too tired. Right before the test I was writing an equation over and over again trying to get it in my head. I felt like crying before going into the test, I can't afford to keep doing so badly in maths...
Yeah, sorry, just had to vent that...
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:25 am

shram
Alarias
shram
Alarias
shram

ive lived in 4
norway
holland
singapore
and now england

you've never lived in usa? but you think like an american? i'm so confused sweatdrop

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:25 am

eek
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:26 am

7:20pm???...i wonder where you live confused

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shramin

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:27 am

Alarias
shram
Alarias
shram
Alarias
shram

ive lived in 4
norway
holland
singapore
and now england

you've never lived in usa? but you think like an american? i'm so confused sweatdrop

singapore is very americanised. also my bestfriend is american. and i generally speak and hang with americans.
so yeah xd

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:28 am

shram
Alarias
shram
Alarias
shram

ive lived in 4
norway
holland
singapore
and now england

singapore is very americanised. also my bestfriend is american. and i generally speak and hang with americans.
so yeah xd

singapore...can't think of any sort of hype about that one.......nope...sure can't ....but, holland? i think i've heard stuff about that one...geez i really need to study more geography.. sweatdrop

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:28 am

I hang out with Americans too surprised
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:29 am

Alarias
7:20pm???...i wonder where you live confused

Australia. smile

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:29 am

mangacatgirl
I hang out with Americans too surprised

you don't live in america either? i feel so alone gonk
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games