Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:05 pm
EggaxSponge
I have no life!
Every bit of free time is spent with friends, fencing, drawing pictures for art class homework, doing homework, doing theater, or at hebrew school.
I never have time to log onto AIM or MSN. crying I don't have time for gaia.
I log onto my e-mail and facebook because teachers and classmates message me there...AHHH.

So...hai? I miss you people...i gotta go draw a pot now.

All the things you described that are "preventing" you from having a life are life. It's when all you do is sit on aim, msn, and gaia that you have no life. rofl

And that's happened to me with the washing thing. I had to rewash them because they would just stink otherwise, defeating the purpose of washing them. D:

Who does Than want to kill and why?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:48 pm
IM PISSED AT UNFAIR BANNINGS 2 OF MII ACCOUNTS GOT BANNED FOR NOE REASON scream stressed

mod edit: user! do not double post! i deleted your 2nd post, but do not let it happen again! ~bluegrass

x KILLA MOB x

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:28 pm
i'm pissed that people b***h about being banned elsewhere and then BREAK THE RULES HERE, TOO!

hmmm, wonder why you were banned....

stare  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:57 pm
aprilness
EggaxSponge
I have no life!
Every bit of free time is spent with friends, fencing, drawing pictures for art class homework, doing homework, doing theater, or at hebrew school.
I never have time to log onto AIM or MSN. crying I don't have time for gaia.
I log onto my e-mail and facebook because teachers and classmates message me there...AHHH.

So...hai? I miss you people...i gotta go draw a pot now.

All the things you described that are "preventing" you from having a life are life. It's when all you do is sit on aim, msn, and gaia that you have no life. rofl

And that's happened to me with the washing thing. I had to rewash them because they would just stink otherwise, defeating the purpose of washing them. D:

Who does Than want to kill and why?

I guess... xd But I'm a nerd! How do I have a life?! xd  

MonsieurSponge

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:37 pm
i hate it when idiots try to pull a scam in MY GUILD and then send me whiny pm's when i report them to actual gaia mods and then ban them from the guild.

I DID NOT FALL OFF A TURNIP TRUCK YESTERDAY, TRUFAX! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:16 pm
Sounds like a pretty well-balanced life to me, Egga. 3nodding Nothing wrong with being a nerd, either!

ninja Who be pulling scams in the guild?

I'm getting tired of finding a neat item in the MP and going to buy it only to find it's "male equip only." White Glamrock Jeans, for instance. Or ANY of the argyle shirts. I really wanted that Cloud Argyle shirt and it tells me I lack the testicular fortitude to WEAR it?! What is that s**t? scream

And yet there are much more feminine clothing that are unisex.  

Pachelbel Canon

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:28 am
I thought glamrock stuff was unisex now?

I hate being ill >.> I was fine yesterday and now I have a stinking cold and can't breathe through my nose at all. AND It's new years so I'm off tonight gonna get pissed out my face =D Which might make my cold worse >.< It was -2 degree's at around 11pm last night... what temp will it be at 2am XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:39 pm
aprilness
Sounds like a pretty well-balanced life to me, Egga. 3nodding Nothing wrong with being a nerd, either!

ninja Who be pulling scams in the guild?

I'm getting tired of finding a neat item in the MP and going to buy it only to find it's "male equip only." White Glamrock Jeans, for instance. Or ANY of the argyle shirts. I really wanted that Cloud Argyle shirt and it tells me I lack the testicular fortitude to WEAR it?! What is that s**t? scream

And yet there are much more feminine clothing that are unisex.

zenia something...honestly, i can't remember.

i forget the trash as soon as i take it out. xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

-iSnug-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:35 am
I HATE...
nothing, and i luv you bluegrass <3 (lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:18 pm
-iSnug-
I HATE...
nothing, and i luv you bluegrass <3 (lol)

aw. heart i luv you, too, sug. xd

i hate whoever creates stupid computer viruses, spyware, adware, malware, and anything else that i do not personally agree to having downloaded on my computer. if i ever meet one of these asshats in person, i'm going to kick them in the nuts for giving hackers bad names.

grrr.  

WastelandMama
Crew

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:52 am
They actually are better than hackers tbh xD They are weeding there way into a system to either destroy it for fun I guess or recover information that they want. OK they are bastards for wanting your information but still... to go to the lengths of creating AND sending out a virus to do so is pretty good =P  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:56 am
Zaoth Kun
They actually are better than hackers tbh xD They are weeding there way into a system to either destroy it for fun I guess or recover information that they want. OK they are bastards for wanting your information but still... to go to the lengths of creating AND sending out a virus to do so is pretty good =P

i'm talking about white hats. not malicious hackers.

people who create viruses that phish or kill your comp are either sell-outs or assholes of the highest caliber.

oh, and update: took me two days and a lot of swearing, but i got rid of the viruses on my comp. so there. heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:36 pm
Aren't the "good" hackers there to find flaws in security features and then inform people of them so they can be fixed? Which would mean the only reason we need good hackers is to protect everyone from bad hackers, which means the original hackers are bad hackers right?

So hackers inherently have bad names, if we only had bad hackers to stat with. ...My computer, however, has more problems than hackers. The screen won't turn on anymore. All the lights on the buttons turn on and it makes whirring noises like it's starting up, but not so much as a backlight from the screen. And it's a laptop, so it's not like I can just replace the monitor. So right now I'm running a shitty old desktop that is uber slow, and all the keys on the keyboard have to be punched to push down. Makes typing really painstakingly slow and it STILL freezes or lags when I'm in the middle of typing. Frustrating.

I've tried plugging this monitor into my laptop to see if it was a screen problem but the monitor showed nothing, not even "no signal" when it was plugged in. I tried reinstalling the OS. But it wouldn't respond to anything.

EDIT: Squee: I know some of the glamrock things are unisex coz I've worn the coat, but apparently not all of them are...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:41 pm
I'm pissed. D:

I finally decide to decorate my home, gaia home, and it won't let me.
It says I need a plug in, but I need to do it manually and when I download it, it still won't work.

There must be something I'm missing...  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers