Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

tunuki-chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:49 pm
hi I'm catmania80, you guy can call my cat, nice to meet you all, and I need gold  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:57 am
hi, im blackxabyss.
i love the glitch on your avi.
<3  

blackxabyss

Wraith Bane

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:17 pm
Hullo, My name's at the top-left, if you hadn't seen it yet >_>
Um.. I hope I can get more involved in this guild, as I tend to go ADD on almost everything I do (especially stuff that has to do with math gonk )

let's see.. what else..
hm..

Making friends is fun ._.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:55 pm
You will know me as Mara.
Do not anger me, you will be whooped.
I like apple pie.
You don't even know the things I've seen, the things I've done! ninja  

Maradreay Jonston

Emo Toothpaste

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:10 pm
Hey, I'm Uryuu Ishida Bleach. I am always looking for something to buy/sell, so if you want it or need it, I may have it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:26 pm
hihi!!! im isabel and i have been apart of gaia 4 a while now!!! mrgreen and yeah i hope 2 talk 2 many ppl here!! biggrin  

inka_tink

KingdomMod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:52 pm
Ok Im new to this guild and to this forum dont know Im here since last month or less lol well my name is Jose, Im 14, I like to play tennis and well all guy sruff well pm me for anything and I do hope I can meet new friends here.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:20 pm
hi im not new new but i forgot to do this and add me to your friends cause i need them and i like to rp so yeah and check out my rp called hollo basten  

Eltheord

Probatuscore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:39 pm
Oi there. I'm...

I'm...

sweatdrop

eek
Ugh! You already know everthing about me. Whats the point!?

Why is everyone so confusing

*shudder* So wierd...

I'm almost curious as to how many people are actually going to acknowledge this post. But as far as introductions go; Gaia. I think I first joined this community about 3 years ago??? Not sure. Maybe two. This is a seperate account, due to the misplacement of an email accounts password sometime ago u.u

But anyway I'm a big time role-player and hope to bring much fun and stimulate imagination as I interact with all of you. Expect it. And when it deosn't happen- be sad.

Oh, call me Vanni.

I've been in the same outfit for six months. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:48 pm
Hi, I'm new and if you haven't seen it already my name is Sashette, to know my real name you'd have to get to be one of my good friends which I'm sure everyone will after a time. I love to make new friends, meet new people, it's just fun, lol. I love animals and I'm a vegitarian, I draw and I'm writeing a book right now, if you want to read a sneek preview or something just pm me. I love to sing! I'll just sing random things and get wierd looks but, I don't really care, lol. I'm told I'm a really good dancer and swimmer. I play volleyball and I use to be in Tae Kwon Do. one more thing before I finish...please help me get my dream avatar! alright, cya!  

Sashette

EvilSporkLady

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:10 pm
I AM EVILSPORKLADY!

I HAVE COME TO TAKE OVER GAIA! MAHAHAHA

I DO NOT BITE!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:40 am
o_O

......uhhhhhhhhhh welcome everybody.

Dana Pixie Stix

The Nut

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:08 am
Hi, I'm new! I want to be a active member of the guild.. and so I would like it if someone would tell me how to improve my rank.
I also am saving for a item.. one of those little monkey dudes that you can buy and then they hug you! Anyway, hi!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:42 am
Welcome everyone! : D  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

[Sw33t Dr3aMS]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:11 am
a lot to take in but i read it biggrin  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games