Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:04 pm
"im bored"said johnny  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:08 pm
"quiero tacho bell"  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:12 pm
johnny leaves the forest and heads to the supermarket"i want chocolate milk he thinks to himself"as he gets a shopping chart he rushes to dairy aisle  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:13 pm
What is going on out there?....Raven wondered. She was very angry with Johnny and Roy right then. "What is with those assholes? First they fight, then they say everything is better, then Johnny wants Dante and I to teach him, and now they have to do this s**t..." Raven said to the empty bedroom and punched a hole in the wall near the head board.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:15 pm
Dante walks in. "You should calm down sweetie." Crap... She is pissed" Let's just head to the school for now. " Dante began to put on a shirt. "I mean we can be somewhere they would be to afraid to go near."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:16 pm
Roy runs around the house trying to look for a opening.  

outwar

Kaori-han

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:29 pm
ENTERS....supermarket buys an axe and hits a someone, Johnny and runs away.....yoink and snatched johnny's chocolate milk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:31 pm
Dante Aurion
Dante walks in. "You should calm down sweetie." Crap... She is pissed" Let's just head to the school for now. " Dante began to put on a shirt. "I mean we can be somewhere they would be to afraid to go near."

"I don't want to calm down. I want to kill something!" Raven shouted and got up. "I don't want to go to school. I'm going to talk to the clan about those two ******** heads," Raven said and took of Dante's robe. "They'll do the same thing at the high school. They can't help being stupid," Raven said as she dressed in her pink plaid skirt and black silk top. Where the hell are my shoes?....Raven thought to herself. Then she found her black combat boots and slipped them on. "Go to school. I'll stop by later," Raven told Dante as she went out the back door and took Dante's bike.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:37 pm
johnny's heart beat stopped "who was that" he thought as his heart stopped he chased after her with a piece of meat at hand ready to slighty slap her"i think im in love he thought"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:38 pm
Roy felt that something bad was going to happen, but he kept runing around Dante's house.  

outwar

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:41 pm
"Bye" Dante tried to say but she had already left the house and down the road. He readied another bike for his own use and sighed. "I wonder what's going to happen now....?" Then the same man who assasinated Alucard. "Dante is your name right?" Dante nods. "Keep your distance from the girl and I shall let you leave." Dante glared." Who the hell do you think you are!?!" He laughs. "My name is none of your importance." He returns the glare. "You shall be a mere memory soon enough." He vanishes. Dante thought to himself.This is going to be a hell of a day! he sped off to the school.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:42 pm
lights dim in a romantic encounter with johnny....however kaori-han thinks to herself "wtf....this dude's meat looks nasty....and therefore he should be the same" walks slowly to the fruit aisle to grab some peaches.....mmmm peaches  

Kaori-han

outwar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:44 pm
Once Dante left Roy stoped runing around his house and started to walk to town. Hmmm I wonder why they left thought Roy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:45 pm
johnny blankly stares at kaori-han "shes amazing" he says with his mouth filled with drool  

vampire_guardian116

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games