Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:02 am
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622

Nightcleaver:"I... I don't believe it. It's... her."

who is it

"It's... my daughter."

why did she bite me then and give me a weird mark on my neck

"I... don't know. She's usually nicer than that. Something must be wrong with her."
she told me to come with her and i said no and she tried to make me nocked out so she can carry me away but i didnt get nocked out and when she bit me before she left she said she did what she came here to do so she came here to bite me like what the heck

"I see. That's not my daughter. I know my daughter and she would never do that. Not without a reason."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:03 am
berry walks around the calm lands. " i guess no one coming for me." berry has a sad face. seymour reappears and says"Don't you worry once we are marryed i might let you see your friends again." seymour grabs berry hand and walks off with her.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:07 am
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622

"It's... my daughter."

"I... don't know. She's usually nicer than that. Something must be wrong with her."
she told me to come with her and i said no and she tried to make me nocked out so she can carry me away but i didnt get nocked out and when she bit me before she left she said she did what she came here to do so she came here to bite me like what the heck

"I see. That's not my daughter. I know my daughter and she would never do that. Not without a reason."

like maybe she did have a reason and why would she bite me like did she infect me or something cause i have this weird mark on my neck now *shows mark* ((it looks like the one sasuke has on his neck))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:08 am
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622

"It's... my daughter."

like maybe she did have a reason and why would she bite me like did she infect me or something cause i have this weird mark on my neck now *shows mark* ((it looks like the one sasuke has on his neck))

"Well have you ever met her before that night?"  

Huggable Band Nerd

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:12 am
she looked kinda familiar but i dont know why is she like infected or something cause im starting to freak out  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:15 am
hydra4
she looked kinda familiar but i dont know why is she like infected or something cause im starting to freak out

"No I don't believe so. But let us continue this conversation later. For now you need yuor rest."  

Huggable Band Nerd

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:16 am
Spartan-622
hydra4

"No I don't believe so. But let us continue this conversation later. For now you need yuor rest."
ok *starts to fall asleep*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:17 am
((this is the mark on sasuke and now naota : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:18 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((this is the mark on sasuke and now naota : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

((we all know rikku))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:23 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((we all know rikku))
((ummmm... my name is alicia ))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:24 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((we all know rikku))

((ok ok i forgot i wasnt here remember))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:25 am
Bixyll appeared in mid air behind Seymour and and jump around his neck and held a knife up to it. "Let her go!"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:27 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((we all know rikku))

((ok ok i forgot i wasnt here remember))
((oh yea. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:27 am
*starts to move because he is having a dream where the girl who bit him is trying to get him* no get away help help heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp *starts to move franticaly in bed and falls off bed but still asleep*  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:28 am
*Vexion is in front of Seymour with his katana aimed at his chest.*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games