Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:00 pm

You want to know the problem Lin? The problem is you won't go to get help. You have given up before even looking. GO GET HELP! The frustrating thing here isn't that you feel this way, its that you won't get help. Which leads me to believe you are doing this for attention. The fact that you automatically told me to ignore you doesn't help you either.

Everyone has problems Lin, you're acting as if we should pity you and feel bad for you, stop it because you will piss off people like that.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:00 pm

Lin, you won't change...sorry.
Oh, and you're not ruining this guild, that's my job.

I wonder what would happen if someone would tie you down and tickle you right now.
I imagine it would be horrible to be forced to laugh when you're depressed like that, wouldn't it.

Ignore the tickling part, despite it being interesting...

Serious Erius
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:03 pm

Erius
Lin, you won't change...sorry.
Oh, and you're not ruining this guild, that's my job.

I wonder what would happen if someone would tie you down and tickle you right now.
I imagine it would be horrible to be forced to laugh when you're depressed like that, wouldn't it.

Ignore the tickling part, despite it being interesting...
I've actually had people do that when I was upset... made me throw large heavy objects at them afterwards
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:05 pm

Sanzo:
Being upset does not equal being depressed, though.
razz

Serious Erius
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:06 pm

You make a good point good sir!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:11 pm

Heh...
I wonder what he's doing right now...
Oh well~ he'll be allright I guess, temporarily... neutral

Serious Erius
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:13 pm

Well it appears he's offline... I honestly think that if he really is feeling all this and not doing it just for attention then he needs to get professional help, that's what Psychologists are for
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:19 pm

I agree, especially because he is lying with that hate thing, clearly so.
He does look "proud", though, which makes me doubt he'll actually go and look for professional help.

I think he's just "charged" with too much whatever energy, and he's too wishy washy to vent it evenly. He looks more like a baloon you let flying loose, the ones going *pfffrrrrrrrttttttt*.
I don't want to sound too pseudo pchycocococloggikal, though.
I'm just amazed at him flapping between extremes, like happily licking Jafts seminal mayonnaise off his whatever bodyparts, and pitfalls like these.
*shrug*

Serious Erius
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:25 pm

I see what you mean, like I said to him before. If he doesn't seek proffessional help then I WILL label him an attention whore and ignore him. I've had too many of those kinds of people in my life and I have to protect myself from how that affects me.

Honestly, after so many times that he's posted this stuff it just seems like attention seeking and it seems like he doesn't want to get help for whatever this is because either there's nothing wrong or he likes feeling like this. Its starting to get very frustrating
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:03 pm

I thought things were getting better... I thought me and my dad were actually going to start talking... I thought we would get along... I didn't know not calling him would make him so mad.. I didn't know he would ignore me. He could've said hi... he could've knocked on the bathroom door and said he was here... he could've said a quick hi... but to ignore me completely? Oh god this hurts so much....

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Pnytenshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:10 pm

I know that this is a bit late... *Hugs Sanzo* 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:09 am

I haven't been able to get this person out of my mind since last we spoke. My stomache ties up in knots, and I'm not sure how to handle my old wounds...

Indigo Project

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:10 am

Indigo Project
I haven't been able to get this person out of my mind since last we spoke. My stomache ties up in knots, and I'm not sure how to handle my old wounds...
Do I know this person?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:12 am

Sanzoskitsune
Indigo Project
Do I know this person?
Yes, you know this person.

Indigo Project

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:14 am

Indigo Project
Sanzoskitsune
Indigo Project
Do I know this person?
Yes, you know this person.
Does his name start with an S? And is it about him in particular or what you talked about?
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games