Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:28 pm
i'm more of a green color player x3 the forest is my playground 3nodding

lol @ raven, aww whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:29 pm
Manji-luo

lol @ raven, aww whee

i dont know what melds anymore, maybe i'd be better off sticking with a single color...  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:30 pm
I hit the inside of the over when someone boo'd me while i was getting out my cooking >_<

We are samurai

The keyboard cowboys

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:32 pm
well sliver decks have changed drastically sense when they first came out.. but are just as brutal(if not more) then when they came out. you can find the new slivers in the legion's set. (exept for the sliver overlord"nicknamed the sliver king" whitch is in the scurge set... but is ultra rare to get in that set.)

some of the new ones have super powers unlike no other... like "all sliver are unblockable exept from other slivers" and of corse one of my faveorites" tap a sliver to give a sliver +X/+0. where X is equal to how many slivers are in play."  

Darthspanky

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:33 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo

lol @ raven, aww whee

i dont know what melds anymore, maybe i'd be better off sticking with a single color...
i know that feeling =/ i stopped playing magic right before it got more complicated  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:34 pm
Darthspanky
well sliver decks have changed drastically sense when they first came out.. but are just as brutal(if not more) then when they came out. you can find the new slivers in the legion's set. (exept for the sliver overlord"nicknamed the sliver king" whitch is in the scurge set... but is ultra rare to get in that set.)

some of the new ones have super powers unlike no other... like "all sliver are unblockable exept from other slivers" and of corse one of my faveorites" tap a sliver to give a sliver +X/+0. where X is equal to how many slivers are in play."

damn that could get gay... oh well sounds like fun  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:35 pm
Manji-luo
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo

lol @ raven, aww whee

i know that feeling =/ i stopped playing magic right before it got more complicated

i stopped playing right before i entered 8th grade... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:36 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo

lol @ raven, aww whee

with the newst.. they all meld together! they dillerbrateley made it so all of the colors basically ahve to have another color in order for it to actually playit to its fullest potential.. so you cant really have mono-color decks anymore.

they even have entire sets made for the odd colors you would never really mix... like red and blue!  

Darthspanky

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:36 pm
the slivers I use are from a previous series..

Meh,even my Darigaaz Is useless now.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:37 pm
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo

lol @ raven, aww whee

with the newst.. they all meld together! they dillerbrateley made it so all of the colors basically ahve to have another color in order for it to actually playit to its fullest potential.. so you cant really have mono-color decks anymore.

they even have entire sets made for the odd colors you would never really mix... like red and blue!
yeah, it's really weird now o.o;;

@ raven, you mean the older sets and not the newer ones?  

Manji-luo

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:37 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky

damn that could get gay... oh well sounds like fun
ya.. some of them are hard to bring out. but slivers have aloways been a bit overpowering anyways...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:39 pm
Manji-luo
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo

lol @ raven, aww whee

ya my red blue deck is actually looking really good.. it has some good power to it.. it just needs a few more strong cards here and there and its ready for play.(but i have like 7 decks that are like that)  

Darthspanky

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:40 pm
Manji-luo
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo

lol @ raven, aww whee

Oh, i see, well that makes it abit more complicated but... ok! Rofl i wonder if my old cards are worth anything  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:40 pm
]-Wandering-Raven-[
the slivers I use are from a previous series..

Meh,even my Darigaaz Is useless now.
i would take that darigaaz from you in a heartbeat. he still has strength even for todays cards.  

Darthspanky

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:41 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo

lol @ raven, aww whee

Oh, i see, well that makes it abit more complicated but... ok! Rofl i wonder if my old cards are worth anything
i can even help you there! lol... i find out how much are my cards and buy single cards all the time so i would know how much i should spend on them.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games