Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:43 pm
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo
i'm more of a green color player x3 the forest is my playground 3nodding

lol @ raven, aww whee

i dont know what melds anymore, maybe i'd be better off sticking with a single color...
with the newst.. they all meld together! they dillerbrateley made it so all of the colors basically ahve to have another color in order for it to actually playit to its fullest potential.. so you cant really have mono-color decks anymore.

they even have entire sets made for the odd colors you would never really mix... like red and blue!
yeah, it's really weird now o.o;;

@ raven, you mean the older sets and not the newer ones?

Oh, i see, well that makes it abit more complicated but... ok! Rofl i wonder if my old cards are worth anything
i can even help you there! lol... i price tag mycards and buy single cards allthe time so i would know how much i should spend on them.

Wow it the Wonderful Wizard of MTG-OZ! heheh i'll look at some when i get home and tell you what they are if i think they might be somewhat rare.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:44 pm
lol, the wizard of MTG-oz? where'd yoy come up with that? xD  

Manji-luo

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:44 pm
Darthspanky
]-Wandering-Raven-[
the slivers I use are from a previous series..

Meh,even my Darigaaz Is useless now.
i would take that darigaaz from you in a heartbeat. he still has strength even for todays cards.

"Not allowed in tournament no more,I'll never give it away or get rid of it XD"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:45 pm
Manji-luo

I dont know, but he is prettymuch all knowing! I'm kinda glad sari's gone, i can finally catch up to her in posts! rofl  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:46 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo

I dont know, but he is prettymuch all knowing! I'm kinda glad sari's gone, i can finally catch up to her in posts! rofl

Try me.

twisted

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:47 pm
]-Wandering-Raven-[
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo

Try me.

twisted

i was talking about "in guild" posts  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:48 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
]-Wandering-Raven-[
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo

Try me.

twisted

Darn XD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:51 pm
]-Wandering-Raven-[
Sakura-Kyoukan
]-Wandering-Raven-[
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo

Try me.

twisted

Darn XD

I dont know i've got about half the posts you do, and i've only been on for a year. you post about 10more a day than i do.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:54 pm
gasp! darth's been stealing my pies!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:55 pm
Manji-luo

He told me you knew!  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:55 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
]-Wandering-Raven-[
Sakura-Kyoukan
]-Wandering-Raven-[
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo

Try me.

twisted

Darn XD

I dont know i've got about half the posts you do, and i've only been on for a year. you post about 10more a day than i do.

Considering that account total hacked and unaccesable time was 3.5 months,That'd kinda off..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:56 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo
Darthspanky
with the newst.. they all meld together! they dillerbrateley made it so all of the colors basically ahve to have another color in order for it to actually playit to its fullest potential.. so you cant really have mono-color decks anymore.

they even have entire sets made for the odd colors you would never really mix... like red and blue!

Oh, i see, well that makes it abit more complicated but... ok! Rofl i wonder if my old cards are worth anything
i can even help you there! lol... i price tag mycards and buy single cards allthe time so i would know how much i should spend on them.

Wow it the Wonderful Wizard of MTG-OZ! heheh i'll look at some when i get home and tell you what they are if i think they might be somewhat rare.
if you could...send me a PM with your entire collection in it. i will catagorise it and tell you the entire worth of all of them. ansl tell you some of the top priced cards and the rares.  

Darthspanky

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:58 pm
Manji-luo
well in hat pie chart it does say something about "other costs" that "other cost" is for your pies...

and quit putting them on the windowsill!  
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo
Darthspanky

if you could...send me a PM with your entire collection in it. i will catagorise it and tell you the entire worth of all of them. ansl tell you some of the top priced cards and the rares.

Ok will do, i doubt i have anything worthfull thou... just glad i never played "for keeps" games  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Manji-luo

Manji-luo
not until five minutes ago!! gonk  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games