Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:58 pm
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Manji-luo
Darthspanky
with the newst.. they all meld together! they dillerbrateley made it so all of the colors basically ahve to have another color in order for it to actually playit to its fullest potential.. so you cant really have mono-color decks anymore.

they even have entire sets made for the odd colors you would never really mix... like red and blue!
yeah, it's really weird now o.o;;

@ raven, you mean the older sets and not the newer ones?

Oh, i see, well that makes it abit more complicated but... ok! Rofl i wonder if my old cards are worth anything
i can even help you there! lol... i price tag mycards and buy single cards allthe time so i would know how much i should spend on them.

Wow it the Wonderful Wizard of MTG-OZ! heheh i'll look at some when i get home and tell you what they are if i think they might be somewhat rare.
if you could...send me a PM with your entire collection in it. i will catagorise it and tell you the entire worth of all of them. ansl tell you some of the top priced cards and the rares.

-+digs up his JaCK BoX with several hundred interesting cards he kept+-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:59 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan

Oh, i see, well that makes it abit more complicated but... ok! Rofl i wonder if my old cards are worth anything
i can even help you there! lol... i price tag mycards and buy single cards allthe time so i would know how much i should spend on them.

Wow it the Wonderful Wizard of MTG-OZ! heheh i'll look at some when i get home and tell you what they are if i think they might be somewhat rare.
if you could...send me a PM with your entire collection in it. i will catagorise it and tell you the entire worth of all of them. ansl tell you some of the top priced cards and the rares.

Ok will do, i doubt i have anything worthfull thou... just glad i never played "for keeps" games
nobody plays for keeps anymore. so they took it out of the rules.  

Darthspanky

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:59 pm
]-Wandering-Raven-[
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan

My cards are from like '95  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:00 pm
]-Wandering-Raven-[
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan

of corse it will take me a little while... it would go much faster if i had them "in hand" insted.. i borrowed my entire friends collection from him one day and did it for him.. took me a few hours..  

Darthspanky

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:01 pm
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan

Ok will do, i doubt i have anything worthfull thou... just glad i never played "for keeps" games

people at my school used to, and man lots of people lost whole decks to the nerdy kids, it was funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:01 pm
I always win in MTG. I just play the proposal card and they always say yes.  

RaidenKazama

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:02 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan

people at my school used to, and man lots of people lost whole decks to the nerdy kids, it was funny.
too bad i was wos of them "nerdy kids"o ya.. they call it antie...when you play a game "for keeps"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:02 pm
RaidenKazama

Marrige The Game?  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:03 pm
RaidenKazama
rofl what card is that? ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:03 pm
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan
Darthspanky
Sakura-Kyoukan

too bad i was wos of them "nerdy kids"o ya.. they call it antie...when you play a game "for keeps"

I was a nerdykid too, i just called it "for keeps"  

Sakura-Kyoukan

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:04 pm
Manji-luo
RaidenKazama

Maybe I'll play with you sometime and you'll find out. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:04 pm
Ok,random Card

VI

Creeping Mold 2[forest][forest]
Sorcery

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:05 pm
RaidenKazama
Manji-luo
RaidenKazama

when you put it that way, i'll pass ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:07 pm
Manji-luo
RaidenKazama
Manji-luo
RaidenKazama

when you put it that way, i'll pass ^^;

You have a sick mind. sad I like it...! ninja  

RaidenKazama

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:07 pm
i have one of these i know
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games