Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:33 pm
*jumps over to RIN* you all right?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:35 pm
hmmm....weee *just decides to run around in circles out of boredom*  

Unoffical Music Promoter

Celestial Burden

Air conditioner cover just broke. It fell off and onto the tile floor; it spit in half. I'm in serious trouble when someone gets home. Not to mention the fact that it's too hot to describe here.  
*floats over to RIN, curious as to what the problem is*  

Undakai
Crew

RoleOfAQS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:36 pm
((OOC: @ Kai: It's two people.))

Enki: Yay. ^-^ Cookies! Now all we need is milk!
Tomoyo: Can I get some coffee? Please? **gnaws on cookie**  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:36 pm
dang that sucks... I know if it were me i'd be dying right now, the first person to get home would find a dead half melted fox that would be the remains of me  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:42 pm
It's like....around 100 degrees farenheit her. I am in like so much trouble. I mewan, I used my Tarot last noght! Thy couldve told me I would have trouble. In fact, I tyhink I'll use them now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:42 pm
*nods* most definately a nasty perdiciment...how did it fall off, was it actually your fault, or did it just happen?

*conjures up a glass filled with a deep red liquid*

Here, have a glass of blood from the innocent...It helps sooth the nerves  

Undakai
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:45 pm
*scurries away from the cup of blood* i dun wanna drink it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:45 pm
It just fell. * Takes glass.* I'm going to trust that you aren't like Ray and that this is really blood.  

Celestial Burden

RoleOfAQS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:46 pm
.R.I.N.
It's like....around 100 degrees farenheit her. I am in like so much trouble. I mewan, I used my Tarot last noght! Thy couldve told me I would have trouble. In fact, I tyhink I'll use them now.

Enki: Not so sure that would have worked...

Tomoyo: It wouldn't have, not unless they were magically imbuned. Normal everyday run-of-the-mill terot cards are no better than normal playing cards at seeing the future. If you get them enchanted, however...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:48 pm
*waves it off* No no, I was only kidding. Its just a fruit drink. I don't like the taste of blood all that much anyway...souls are much better, and can be both eaten and drunk 3nodding  

Undakai
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:49 pm
*hugs Undakai* you wouldn't eat my soul right? you can't eat the soul of your fangirls its not allowed!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:51 pm
Enki-chan
.R.I.N.

Enki: Not so sure that would have worked...

Tomoyo: It wouldn't have, not unless they were magically imbuned. Normal everyday run-of-the-mill terot cards are no better than normal playing cards at seeing the future. If you get them enchanted, however...
I have cleansed them, blessed them, and let them sit in the moonlight over noght. The light of the fullmoon that is. I take my magickal practices seriously.  

Celestial Burden

Unoffical Music Promoter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:52 pm
ZzzZzzzZzzZzzZzzZzzZzzZzzzz stare  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games