Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
UndaCorp is Under Attack! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:37 pm
"Mere unnecessary motion..." Lin replied with a smile as he discovered his bluff. He moved to the side and grasped Saverio's leg as he kicked. As the kick's force was still being pushed forward he pulled his leg - trying to unbalance him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:42 pm

Saverio hits the floor and rolls around. "shittier!" Saverio Stands up and unclips his watch. "More improvising". He starts to swing it around like a small type of ball and chain. Then he realizes he only has one hand so he swings it above his head in a defensive position waiting for someone to attack.

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

pickle relish

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:42 pm
Pickles rolled her eyes at Saverio's pitiful attempts. ((I am so cruel. xD))
"Right. You think thats gonna help any? Just come quietly. Then maybe we won't have to kill you."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:43 pm

"This is a first all the ladies are inviting me in and I can't go! Woe is me"

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:44 pm
Arcanas fell with a thud, and rolled in pain. Upon opening his eyes, he instantly closed them again, as he opened his eyes at the same exact moment the flashbang grenade had gone off.

"Oh god!! BRIGHT LIGHT!!"

After rolling to his stomach, and tentativly opening his eyes, testing for any more bright lights, his eyes had adjusted back to their normal perception, and he sees a battle raging in front of him, though the combatants hadn't noticed his presence yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:02 pm
Slim cocked an eyebrow at the spinning watch, which though formed into an impressing whir, couldn't inflict more damage than a butcher's knife, a gun, or a guard baton....

"Seriously...Just resign to capture and I won't break your kneecaps, Pickles won't chop your remaining hand off, and Lin won't shoot you..."  

Slim95
Crew

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:10 pm

"You must be blind I have the numerical Advantage here!" Saverio laughted to himself and made the watch spin faster. "Besides the gun is over there I disarmed him a long time ago."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:16 pm
Pickles raised an eyebrow skeptically.
"I knew you couldn't type. But apparently you can't count, either."  

pickle relish

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:18 pm

Saverio smirked at her "If you want me to give up you have to at least win! 4 of you one of me can't be THAT hard." Saverio slowly stepped towards slim.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:36 pm
Arcanas looks at the scene before him, a shirtless young man is swing a watch around like a raving lunatic, while 4 others, are trying to corral him.

"He must be an escaped mental patient...maybe I should lend a hand"

He starts moving out from the elevator, both his aching hands crossed in front of him, on the hilts of his swords, and crouches low, ready to draw, for he was quite skilled in Iaijutsu techniques

(( Iaijustsu is a style of Japanese swordplay involving one quick slash with the sword in the scabbard. ))  

Arcanas

Hunter

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:42 pm

Saverio slowly stepped back and forth just out of range of all of them. He finally started to step to where lin was when he first drew his gun. "I am going to destroy this cooperation and you cannot stop me!"
((Good night))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:20 am
Undakai sighed slightly, watching his large security camera, which was once more a single screen, all the persons of interest being located in one single room. He had been watching every step, from the moment the two intruders entered to their current scuffle. He had seen the guard eaten and the intruders mutation. He had seen the elevators door broken down, watched the swordsman descending down the elevator shaft. He laughed as the brash young individual became more and more desperate.

The fools, He thought to himself, why do they always assume it's going to be so easy? He closed his eyes, leaning his head back on it's rest, his fingers locked together, resting on the top of his head. They loudly barge in, run around in a painfully obvious manner, and then expect to go unnoticed? When will they ever learn, this is not a game, and it is most certainly not something they can win. He opened his eyes, a mischievous grin spreading across his face, looking at something that was slowly moving on the ceiling directly above him.

"Well...I say we should have some 'fun' with these intruders. What do you think about that?" He said with a laugh. "It's time to go greet our 'guests'."

And with just the snap of his fingers the room was suddenly very dark and empty, his mad laughter echoing through the darkness.  

Undakai
Crew

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:11 am
(*Sigh*....why do i always miss the good parts gonk )

Shall we make our escape Sav or do you want wreck these slaves now?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:48 pm
"Stop being so dramatic...You two sound like something out of an old action film," Slim chuckled, stepping backwards till she could reach into her briefcase once more.

After a few moments, she somehow managed to haul a tall, clear shield out. "Bottomless briefcase: What no assistant to a corporate predator should be without."  

Slim95
Crew

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:10 pm

"Little girl I'll warn you once. I only do two things kick a** and chew bubble gum....and I am all out of gum!" Saverio threw the watch at slim and dove to the floor.

"Kick a** Viral!!"

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces