Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:23 pm
The sorceress stood on a roof top overlooking an empty lot. It was difficult to see her face in the fur lined hood except when light reflected off of her pendant. Her silver and gold dragon shifted about at her feet. The moon light illuminated the pale colors of both dragon's hide and misteress' coat.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:29 pm
*8 heavily dressed people with weapons crowded around him without him noticing from him sleeping* *The owl began to chirp loudly* *Viral woke up and looked at the owl* what is it? *he sees the people with weapons* You all followed me all the way from Alaska? *He stands up completely and draws his scythe backwards* I'm not in a killing mood right now so i'll only use the stick unless the blade is needed  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:43 pm
A commotion directly below them attracted the attention of the two on the roof. The dragon began to growl fiercely. Her mistress needed to lay a hand firmly on her neck to quiet her. "Hush," she whispered, "There are many against one but it may be that he can handle them" However, even as she spoke this she pulled a small charm out from some secret place in her coat and squeezed the shining object in her hand. She would be ready for anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:49 pm
*Cthugarai Stirs from a deep sleep by a gentle tappin on his head*

"What is it Blot?" His voice deep and bubbly as if the sea were churning in his lungs

*The small creature points down the alleyway towards a large group of people, braced for battle*

"You're right it's not safe here, but I want to know who this is... "

*He pulls out his veil and creeps through the shadows*  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:49 pm
*he begins to heavily breath* *thinking "Its been awhile since i've rested and this cold weather is eating at my stamina majorly. i might not make it through this one"*

*one of the thugs pulls out a knife and lunges at Viral but Viral straves out of the way just barely* *Viral cracks the guy in the back of the head extremely hard and knocks him out*

*Another thug grabs onto Viral and holds him still as another punches Viral with brass knuckles* *Viral thinking "This is pathetic for me to fight like this! I can hardly move and now I can hardly see straight"*

*In desperation he kicks high and knocks off his captor but gets punched again* Argh! *his eyes keep bluring from his fatigue* *Viral begins to run through the group and and swings back around to get his blood pumping and then lunges at another thug and stabs him with a hidden dagger in his large sleeve*

*he then swings at another with his scythe using the blade and decapitates him* *a 4th Thug comes and Viral swats him in the sides of his face with his scythe the Viral hits the thug in the chin and knocks him out with a 4th hit square in the face* *A large thug then throws Viral into the wall and Viral then blacks out from hitting his head into the wall too hard*

thug: Perfect. I knew this was the best time to attack was when he was tired  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:59 pm
*Seeing the odds against "The-Man-In-The-Middle" As it were, Cthugarai thinks quickly on how he can help the stranger*

*pulling out his enchanted Pot, he summons forth a torrent of water dousing two of the onlookers in freezing water, literally. Upon contact the water condenses to sheets of ice securing their lower bodies to the ground*  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:02 pm
She shook her head the battle was going badly. There where simply too many of them. And her dragon would not keep quiet. She bent to whisper a stern command that silenced the creature in an instant then she leapt lightly to the edge of the roof. Stretching out her hand the glowing object became a shining winged staff. She spoke a word, swung the staff, and in a blinding flash of light time stood still.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:08 pm
*Cthugarai's body felt heavy. As if some force was driving his actions.

He looks around and everything is frozen, but not by the usual layer of ice, there seemed to be distortions in his vision his muscles wouldn't listen to him*

"Is this some sort of Magic? Time? Why does it affect me?"
*Thoughts raced through his mind as his vision started to clear*  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:13 pm
The dragon launched into the air and lowered it's mistress to the street below. Where she made quick work of tying up shoelaces and tilting the attackers off balance. She laughed as she caused mayhem amongst the thugs. Then as quickly as they had come, the dragon lifted both to the roof just in time for the spell to wear off.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:29 pm
The moment his vision blurred Cthugarai saw what could only be described as a heavenly streak, flowing between and around the thugs in the mob, drifting with fluid elegance.

Awestruck he stared as it floated into the distance and for a moment, frozen in time, it looked like a woman.

*The tremendous weight suddenly lifted he looses sight of the moonlight streak as it floats into the night*  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:02 pm
*With the remaining guards tripping over themselves Cthugarai takes the chance and scoops the unconscious man up and sprints for the nearest alleyway*

One Thug manages to pursue, Cthugarai turns quickly and, concentrating, causes the thug to crumple to the ground screaming.

With the danger averted, Cthugarai walks "home" with stranger in tow Blot bouncing on his head looking for any signs of danger.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:56 am
(Wait am I with Elc or Ku? O.o)  

Red Glacier

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:32 pm
Viral C
(Wait am I with Elc or Ku? O.o)
(Your with Ku, I believe Viral. I volenteer to be the antagonist for the rp.)
*Watches from a nearby roof top and pleased with the results. Whips his whip and his gaint wolf jumps across the roofs to his hideout*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:07 pm
Elcia
The dragon launched into the air and lowered it's mistress to the street below. Where she made quick work of tying up shoelaces and tilting the attackers off balance. She laughed as she caused mayhem amongst the thugs. Then as quickly as they had come, the dragon lifted both to the roof just in time for the spell to wear off.
(Well this is whats gettin me ><)  

Red Glacier

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas