Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:39 pm
A dark swirling vortex appeared on a nearby wall. It started as a pinprick but it grew larger and took on the shape of an arched doorway. It stopped growing the instant it was big enough for a regular sized person to walk through it. Out of it strolled a young girl with smooth black hair. It was, of course, Reiku. She strolled into the room and smirked, "Sooo, Skratty-kins, how's corporate domination going for you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:15 pm
He sat back, leaning against a pillar. "He seems to be having manning issues...not enough people are coming to his cause." A gleeful smile struck his face "So, have you come back and decided to join him, or are you going to continue with your plan to sit back and watch for now? I'm sure he could use a few extra people."  

Undakai
Crew

Anise_is_my_replica

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:31 pm
"..I personally think that we should simply to continue to sit and watch for now, but I'm biased," Celes said from her position in the rafters.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:46 pm
Anise_is_my_replica
"..I personally think that we should simply to continue to sit and watch for now, but I'm biased," Celes said from her position in the rafters.
"Of course you do, my sweet Anise. However, would it not be most beneficial to the both of you to come at me at the same time?" A black tornado swirled up from the ground at Kai's feet, seeming to engulf Kai, both it and Kai disappearing in it's wake.

"I know you have the notion that you will eventually win," Came his voice from directly behind Anise up in the rafters, "but eternity is a long time to wait."  

Undakai
Crew

Anise_is_my_replica

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:53 pm
Undakai
Anise_is_my_replica
"Of course you do, my sweet Anise. However, would it not be most beneficial to the both of you to come at me at the same time?" A black tornado swirled up from the ground at Kai's feet, seeming to engulf Kai, both it and Kai disappearing in it's wake.

"I know you have the notion that you will eventually win," Came his voice from directly behind Anise up in the rafters, "but eternity is a long time to wait."
Kai's sudden appearance, or seemingly sudden appearance, didn't bother her. She was used to this type of behavior from her Master by now.

"Perhaps, but Nobodies can wait," she said apathetically. Until she was forced to, she wasn't choosing sides.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:58 pm
Reiku laughed and made a ledge protrude from the nearest wall. She sat on it and glanced up at Anise, "That's very true. We needn't rush anything."  

Reiku Alche

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:01 pm
Anise_is_my_replica
Undakai
Anise_is_my_replica

Kai's sudden appearance, or seemingly sudden appearance, didn't bother her. She was used to this type of behavior from her Master by now.

"Perhaps, but Nobodies can wait," she said apathetically. Until she was forced to, she wasn't choosing sides.
He nodded with a smile, jumping over to another rafter, his landing as light as a feather, and then laying down on a beam, both of his hands behind his head, leaning his back against a vertical beam, looking down at the room below him. "Well, it would seem that the mess I created hasn't been completely cleaned up there Skrat...you may want to get on that...I know it's cooked," A devilish grin planted itself on his lips, "but eventually all that meat is going to go bad and start becoming infectious. I wouldn't want you to get sick before you even entered my domain."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:37 pm
"People certainly seem to enjoy flashy entrances around here," said a voice in the air. Xanatos appears, hovering in the air near the others. No dark auras, or vortices, he simply appeared, hoverring with his wings resting upon his shoulders, arms folded across his chest. He looked down, scanning the floor for a moment before frowning slightly. "Milady is not here," he muttered to no one in particular, blank, white eyes shimmering mysteriously...  

Xanatos Forever

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:56 pm
"Hm...seems we have a pest problem in those rafters. Wonder if I should take care of it now? Nah, perhaps later."

Thaliat chuckled. She patted her bow and grinned.

"I would hate to waste my precious ammunition."

Thaliat looked around.

"Where has the Boss gone now? I need minions to train. Sigh."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:37 pm
Rose, I'm sorry for the, um, unliked job placement. We'll discuss your actual um...thing that you will be doing soon.
Thaliat, we haven't really had members rushing to join the cause, so that's why I'll need to do some planning.

Everyone else: The boss will be thinking of ways to make our revolution more appealing to members of the ATG that have not yet joined up with UndaCorp or Orgy XIII. I've updated my special notebook with all of UndaCorp and Orgy's members, and I will be doing some research on both corporations within the next couple of days.
Soon after that, I will be editing this to make a more appealing RP type thread for members that like to RP. Yes, one of these days this war will start. Until then, TRA needs more recruits. Do you see my poll!? Undacorp has 10!! We only have three. crying

-Skrat-

PS. Sorry for the long absences. School has been a female dog.

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:40 am
With a small "pop!" and a cloud of smoke, Slim appeared behind Xanatos and held herself aloft by grasping his shoulders.

"Heya hiya, Xan!" she chirped, swinging her legs playfully and smiling ear-to-ear. "Come to help out Undies with me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:04 am
Xan looked over his shoulder at his mistress and smiled softly. "Not really, milady," he says quietly, hovering over to the rafters so that she could get solid footing, "I'm here as my duty as your slave...if that involved helping him, then so be it..."  

Xanatos Forever

Lin Sentama

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:13 am
A mysterious letter was found inside Skrat's overcoat:

Letter
Rodent Army:

I've heard that you planned to stop UndaCorp. Best wishes to you, comrade, and I hope you succeed. Our organization, which will remain unnamed, has been financially assisting groups like yours to combat the threat that is this company.

As such, we send you a few small trinkets that I hope you find useful. Please peruse them in whatever way you feel will help you.

Best Wishes:

Rosenwasserfrau

In addition, a box could be found in Skrat's other pocket which contained a Nintendo DS Lite, a headset, and a bank smart card labeled "Rosenwasserfrau VISA."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:21 am
Dropping to the rafters, Slim replied, "Aaaaw. Don't be a sour puss, Xan."

She grinned up at him, waving her arms about enthusiastically. "Don't think of yourself as a slave. Obligatory loyalty is soooo dreary, dontchaknow. We're just pals, 'kay?"  

Slim95
Crew

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:26 am
"SLIIIIIM!" Lin cried, yelling around in panic and scattering his papers and his Nintendo DS and Headset.

"Funds are leaking from the UndaCorp bank account!"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces