Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Kingdom of Darkness (Any Race Accepted) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what is your weapon of choice?
  surgical tools and small blades
  bow and arrow
  hammers and blunt things
  ...my hands and teeth......>=)
View Results

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:54 pm
Kumiko stared as the fire grew in size. She tossed more tinder on, then looked around the vicinity for dead trees. She spotted one, and ran over to grab a couple of branches. Kumiko dragged them back to her campfire, piled some on, and then grabbed the rabbit. Using her power of ice, she made a basin filled with snow. As the snow melted, Kumiko started to gut, skin, and clean the rabbit, making dinner for herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:11 pm
She sees a fire. She starts going near it but hesitates. Then she starts crawling toward it until she sees someone tending to it. She barks quietly, trying to see if the person sees her.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:54 pm
Kumiko turns around from her cleaning to the sound of a low bark. She listens, hard. Then, Kumiko spoke quietly to the forest. "Come out. I mean you no harm, whoever you are."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:44 am
She pokes her head out, then quickly puts in back in the bushes. Then she slowly brings herself out, tail between her legs. She uietly sits on the other side of the fire and bows her head respectfully.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:07 pm
Kumiko studies the dog sitting in front of her. Based on the tail, she knew it was most likely a wolf. Kumiko grabbed the skinned and gutted rabbit, cut a piece of meat off, and offered it to the wolf across the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:21 am
Sorry to be rude but my character is in wolf form in the rp  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:36 am
littlebluecoolwolfdemon
Sorry to be rude but my character is in wolf form in the rp

((Sorry then. Fixed.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:13 pm
((Its ok)) She takes the meat and puts it between her feet. she splits it in half and slowly starts chewing it. She bows her head again to say thank you to the stranger.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:23 pm
Kumiko nods to the wolf, then takes the rest of the rabbit and skews it onto some sticks to cook it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:15 am
She swallows the pice she is chewing then eats the other piece more quickly. Then when she finishes, She turns into her human form, a girl with brown blond hair and red demonic eyes with black wolf ears and tail wearing bondage and a black muscle shirt.

"Hello.....thank you....for the rabbit meat....it was good..." she says.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:45 pm
Kumiko looked up to hear a girl's voice. "You're... welcome," Kumiko said as she evaded burning her hand on the steady flames.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:50 am
"What is....your name.....My name is Ayu....How are....you?..."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:44 pm
"My name is Kumiko, Ayu. And I'm doing well," Kumiko replied as she created a cup made of ice and filled with snow. Setting the cup close enough to the fire for the snow to melt, Kumiko asked Ayu, "And how are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:45 am
"I am...good. I am just....seeing what is going....around the place....and seeing what is happening in...the forest....and hunting..."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

ThunderWolf74

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:33 am
Name: Firehiidrän
Race: Half-dragon/Half-Human.
Age: Appears 25-ish, but actually is over 200, and doesn't mind telling folk about his draconic heritage.
Job/Rank (optional): Warrior, Sword-for-hire (eventully) and Over-all protector.
Room Number/Name (if living in the castle): No. 7 in the castle, if available (?) Name "Slerihiss" = The Fire place in Draconic.
Strengths/Weapons: Overall a rounded Warrior, on almost all weapons, but supports more of the Buldoeing/smashing tile than bladed or piercing weapons.
Weaknesses: His half-Draconian heritage makes Firehiidrän to be vulnerable to all "Cold" attacks, snow and/cold climate and the like, but he tries to meke up for this weaknesses with spells, amulets and armor specially suited for this.
Appearance: Firehiidrän looks mostly human, like 25 year old male young man fully developed and well muscled and slenderly fit, but has several appearance features that reveal his Draconic heritage; Firstly a pair of short horns protrude from the front of his brow, following his natural eyebrow line and making his face more "wolfish-draconian" in appearance, his mouth is full of razor sharp teeth, his back (from nck base down to a tipy tail is covered in scales, as well as elbows, knees, shoulders, ankles, and forearms, but this scales are not "natural" armour, and quite small and smooth as to be almost indistinguishable from skin, and except they're red tinted, darker on the centre and pinkish where flesh is more obvious. his eyes are a mixture human-draconian, where teh iris should be round it's slitted like a reptile's but is pinkish hued, they glow in total darkness, many times giving away his position in total darkness.
Personality: Quiet and calm in battle and a bit talkative with friends and closed allies, he's a sure, self reliant, strong-willed man.
Bio (optional): Firehiidrän is a Half-draconian offspring of a "repent" evil "dragoness" and a male human warrior that defeated the female dragoness and conquered her reptilians heart with kindness, skill, witt and gold. as such, he grew not used to being "repealed" by being a half.breed, but he was thought this by both parents. Once of age and since his aging father could no longer sustain the reigns of leadership, the "Mistress of the Fire-mountain" took over ruling the small and inconspicuous patch of land that was his Sire Lordship and usually in the guise of a delicate but strong wiled woman. It came to pass that the Lord died and his Son had to make his own path and thus was armed in the finest armour and trusted with some amulets and scrolls from both parents treasures and told to make a name of his own. Since Firehiidrän's mother would surly outlive himself, he tied to at least be a worthy son and bring forth fame and fortune that would mark his pass in the land and maybe, finding a heart that could share his goal in life.
* Later on he knew defeat, imprisonment and the ravishing treatment to half-breeds that made him cherish "true friendship" as more valuable than gold or fame.

((Hope you liek this char i specially made for this RP... ))

A galloping "knight" in a silver and dark red hues made his way towards the castle that stood on top of a very well kown region on mountains, he headed there in order to be of service, aid and maybe make a bit of profit in the process.

He rode alone for now, helm-less and letting his shoulder length slightly curled hair flow in the wind. The morning had saw a nice sunrise that was owmen to good things and thus he headed for the castle.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff