Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Donate to create My Dream.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate My Dream Avatar
  Eew.. meh..
  Fugly Az!
  Daw! So pwetteh!
  My ain't you jus teh cutest lil thang ever?!
View Results

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:32 am
Can any of you tell me where to get a tattoo from? I would like to get the Angel Wings tattoo, but it doesn't say which store i can buy it from. It only tells me the store pricing stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:09 pm
>>If I were to live life, my very own way...

User Image

Looks like you got big dreams, Chibi! 4laugh

o:

To answer your question, you first have to get ink to get the tattoo.
I think white ink?

Then, you go to Skin Tyte and buy your tattoo there! x3

Once you go to Skin Tyte, you exchange ink for your tattoo. x3

Hope this helped! whee

User Image

>>..I'd need gentle conversations..User Image

ProjectPIKA

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:57 pm
BUMP  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:31 pm
Yes it works ! i bought my tama for 12k yesterday and today its price increase till 19k ! blaugh  

ElevenOone

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Probably because it has evolved ^_~
I read the announcement saying that the cash items will come and go as they please. OMGz! eek Then cash items are going to be pretty much like the MCs! Limited edition stuff! crying

I got to get some cash somehow crying
Buying cash items from the mp is decreasing my gold amount crying

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:23 pm
Yea , I guess i was lucky enough to get it before it evolve the day before !
I'll guess i going to keep it till the price when to high peak before selling away 3nodding hopefully

Visit my new quest thread !! and bump it !!  

ElevenOone

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Will do so 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:15 pm
BUMP  

Symphony of Serenity

ElevenOone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bump !

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:39 am

b u m p y r i d e

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:56 pm
Hey Chibi! How is the questing going girl?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:25 am
Awts w0w thanks for the bumps guys heart
Sowie i've been kinda MIA. I've been trying to learn the marketplace to boost my gold earning. And ZOMG it's so time consuming, lolx. Well anyhoos i think i'm getting the hang of it. Slowly blaugh But surely getting there.
Thanks again guys for your continuous support.
Lub j0o all lah heart heart heart
Take care C:  

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:29 am

I still suck at vending sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:40 pm
Me too. I never choose the right items to buy cheap and sell cause i always end up selling them for the same price or less  

Symphony of Serenity

Pinka-Boo-Boo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:40 pm
heart  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items