Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Forgotten World (RP create your own character) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what would you do if this happened
  shoot yourself
  fight
  become a demon and except your fate
View Results

mithtipped

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:19 pm
just a sword jinkobo? honestly, arn't you gonna use 1 of those spells that lets you use 100 weapons at once? I mean come on!! *readies both wips* oh and vampire, i won't be your friend, but comrad is fine  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:34 pm
Jinkobo: hahahahahahahaha oh kitty you dont understand this sword is the Nightmare Sword it allows me to summon as many demons as i want whille giving me unlimited dark power now to end this im going to summon your worst nightmare the biggest demon you can imagine thats right im talking about "Hades" *puts sword up in to the air and a gigantic vortex begins to form in the sky*  

Squall Leonhart_576

Squall Leonhart_576

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:38 pm
Kurakashi: *looks into the sky* oh no *begins to run the fastest hes ever ran before making the ground behind him split open* *he appears at Jinkobo's side and punches him in the gut so hard that he spit out blood* your mine  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:16 pm
Ryu quickly puts his head out of the portal and looks nto the sky "hmmm" he ponders to himself "hades....hmmmmm" he looks at jinkobo "hades? i fought a hade once thier kinda hard to kill but if ya have enough people...." a sudden shiver hits his spine "wow harsh i lost my best friend to a hade"  

technoninja14

Squall Leonhart_576

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:09 pm
Iori: *walks into the castle* wow its quiet maybe no ones here  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:11 pm
Jinkobo: I dont think so *stabs his sword through Kurakashi*  

Squall Leonhart_576

Squall Leonhart_576

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:12 pm
Kurakashi: *spits out blood* aaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:14 pm
Jinkobo: shut up *a kunai knife appears in his other hand* *he stabs it into kurakashi's throat*  

Squall Leonhart_576

Squall Leonhart_576

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:16 pm
Kurakashi: *grabs the kunai that is lodged in his throat and begins to choke on his own blood*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:20 pm
Jinkobo: pathetic, look at you squirming around like a fish out of water,allow me to put you out of your misery *picks Kurakashi up by his neck and throws him off the edge of the building* now your zombie food *zombies start to crowd around Kurakashi*  

Squall Leonhart_576

mithtipped

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:53 pm
*uses wip to grab kurakashi* dangit, i hate hades, a half demon in true form can take one, but how many is he summoning? never mind, if the ange society is helping, then jinkobo isn't joking around this time. i better get him healed. *creats portal and throws kurakashi in it, then closes the portal*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:14 pm
*looks at portal and redies for battle* what are hades?  

MetalKing94

technoninja14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:03 am
"hades....your kidding you font know what hades are???" he looks at the portal "it could be one of two things......it could be an ancient beast from the underworld or it could be the ancient greek god of the underworld hades but i dowt that he could control gods"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:50 pm
well, lets gets started then! *jumps strait towards the opening portal claws first*  

MetalKing94

technoninja14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:23 am
he sighs "moron" he shadow steps infront of the wolf and catches him and takes him back down to the floor " dont attack what you cant see, hades only need to touch you once and they take you soul straight from your body, wait for them then work out your means of attack"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff