Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "WYH" What's Your Hobby?
What Animals/Pets do you like? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ooga
  Booga
View Results

fox demon kin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:50 pm
dogs/cats/fishs/fox that all heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:44 pm
Wow...I like almost all animals, but we have 9 kitties (all outoors), 5 dogs, 4 pygmy goats, and we had a donkey (Hargus) and a mule (Nacho) and a quarterhorse (Cha-Cha) but we had to sell them recently. My favorite goat is Gertie, she eats out of your hand and loves to be scratched and petted. The other goats are named Poncho, Katie and Nanny. The dogs names are Tiny (a chihuahua), Taz and Halo (dachsunds) Tink (mini schnauzer) and Sadie a mutt rescue from the pound.  

arkansasgoatmama

Xxx Macabre xxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:31 pm
whee KITTY CATS!!!!! whee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:21 pm
9 cats (one just had kittens!! whee ), 1 horse,my dad,jk,haha....sorta....a few rocks...and a peeve.i think that's it...I love them all!Except the peeve... domokun  

FaeryOfMoonlessNight

meshu35

Greedy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:08 pm
LUCKY PEOPLE!!!! I used to have two kittens when i was little. One got sick so we had to give her up and the other my dad let out and it never came back T-T. I LOVE KITTENS!!!
Oh I went to visit my grandmother last week. My uncle is cruel! My grandmother's neighbor often feeds street cats. Well some had kittens and now theyre about mabye less than a year old but they are still growing. Well there is this one black that is really sweet and it just comes up to you. My uncle told us that no matter what you do to that cat it always comes back. He aslo told that he once threw the cat but it still came back. I gasped and yelled at my uncle! And even tried to pay my sister to throw the cat! I wont let her! I HATE PEOPLE THAT ARE MEAN TO CATS!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:52 am
I like all animals up to 4 feet. More feet are evil.

I have two rabbits, a boy named Yami and a girl names Shego, my personal foe^^
My BF used to have several dogs in his life, but we think rabbits are much better for us because we don't have THAT much space and you can go away for a day if you leave enough food and water because the do not have to go out for their... natural gifts...  

Shenyu

E M T T

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:10 pm
I like cats, right now I have four eek
And two dogs. And... a lot of fish randomly swimming in my pond outside.
My favourite animals are foxes and wolves.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:31 am
i have 3 cats, 2 dogs, 1 blue tongue lizard and a whole lot of fish rofl  

Angel-Of-Death--x

Angel-Of-Death--x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:33 am
My cats are called Smokie, Furby and Snooker. My dogs are called Bailey and Lucky and the lizard is called Draco even if it is a girl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:23 pm
My favorite animal is a cat, but I don't have any.
I have 2 dogs and 13 fish.

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:32 am

holly_soccer_fan

i don't have a pet but I heart cats and dogs!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:12 pm
I love most animals. I have a hamster and a cat. We used to have a dog but he died.  

Sound out the Words

PieChan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:38 pm
My kitty just had four kittens! They make me feel melty inside. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:21 am
Dudesss. Cats, rabbits? Come on, the creatures we really gotta show love for are the mythological ones! Griffins, Dragons, Unicorns, Pegasi, Wyverns, Preachers (creature of my own 4th grade imagination--lame, but I like it), Sea Serpents, Pheonixes...ch'yea. Hmm. Though I guess they aren't really animals since the majority of those I listed are intelligent... Oh well. They rock. Let us honor them.  

Phishu

Stinky Weenis

Invisible Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:06 am
i have 3 dogs, 2 turtles, 3 birds and a horse and i heart them all
my fav animals r reptiles, foxs, wolves and dolphins  
"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]