Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fantasy-Greek Mythology-RP (OPEN-NEEDS PEOPLE....BADLY!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:03 pm
Mikki looked out the window, bored at being inside for so long. But Daedalus might need her help, so she waited for him to finish. Birds flitted past, and she sighed, hoping he would hurry up. She flicked through all the stories in her head, and decided to play it through again. After about three of these stories, clouds started to roll in. Within seconds, it was pouring rain. That's weird, I didn't see a single cloud on my way over, and there wasn't any breeze. Maybe it's a storm blown off the sea? Mikki watched the rain patter against the panes, sighed, and thunked her forehead onto the table.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:24 pm
User Image  

lord mikey12206

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:45 pm
(???)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:51 am
((ZOMG!!! It's teh spammer from Mugen Nagrom's create your own story RP!! We must destroy him!! RAWR!))  

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:47 pm
((and once more we wait sad ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:36 pm
((Well, I posted last, so you don't exactly have to talk to her. Make something up for the Gods meeting. Then I can post too. We all win! blaugh ))  

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:05 pm
"as you know" said Zeus "we can't usually interfere directly and have to rely on demigods but since the titans are as powerful as they are we are going to bend the rules a bit and send a minor god to help, for this task I've selected my daughter Zahra for this task"

'minimal involvement indeed' thought Apollo 'there's no way I'm staying out of this'

((btw the link in your sig doesn't work))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:55 am
((Wah?!?! It worked like two days ago! Stupid links.))

Looking up from her boredom nap, Mikki watched Daedalus handle the books and scrolls she had gathered. Smiling she got up and stretched, she bent over and peered over his shoulder. "Oh, that one was a pain to get. Stupid pawn shop kept upping the price. I should have given him a good knock or two on the head, he would've deserved it." Daedalus laughed at her, and turned to face her. "You know, there's still that room upstairs with all your stuff in it. Wanna go get changed? I'm sure it'd be nice to get out of those traveling clothes." Mikki nodded and grinned as she climbed the stairs.  

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

infinite_personalities101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:11 pm
what?! he's......he's sending me?!? i knew it! ha! i'm finally gonna prove myself now!!! zahra sat up straight as every eye fell on her. not all too friendly. "you've got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!" shouted ares "a minor goddess like...like zahra! no way, she hasn't even mastered the training battle against the hydra!" he growled. "i understand your concern but, as she is my daughter i have full trust in her abilities, plus she will not be going alone. her older brother strike and her half brother apollo are to be going as well" said zeus, "zahra, apollo, and strike please remain here at the end of the meeting." finalized zeus. and with that everyone but the three siblings got up and left ares glaring at apollo more then anybody. once the room was cleared poseidon turned and faced the group. "we need your three approvals before we brief you, do you all wish to be part of this quest?" zahra and strike agreed, all eyes turned on apollo.

((omg i am soooooo sorry you guys my dad got this week off of work so we've been going from place to place all week....i'm sorry, posting might get slow for a little bit......i've got an essay and stuff to work on plus my mom and dad are thinking of going camping...so i might not have access to a computer, i'm trying though u got to give me credit for that, i'll post whenever i can!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:20 pm
"are you kidding" said Apollo "of course I'll go I wouldn't miss out on this, so who's our hero?"  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:46 am
"that will be shown to you as you progress through your journey" said hades in a bored tone. "speaking of your journey," spoke up poseidon "your first destination will be to speak to the oracle of delphi. there you will hear your prophecy and then you must follow the past foretold to you. this should be a simple task, especially since you have apollo at your side. now won't this bring back memories for you?" finished poseidon, with a sly look. "you three will leave in about three hours, that should give you time to prepare fot your journey, meet us at the gates of Olympus when you are ready." completed zeus. and with that we all took our leave. "what do you think the oracle will say apollo? you are the god of oracles, do you have any hint as to what she will say?" zahra asked apollo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:29 pm
((S'okay infinate! Sorry if we make it hard on you. In about two weeks, I'm gonna practically be non-existent on the computer. Start high school. Whee!!))

As she came down the stairs, still drying her hair, Mikki saw Daedalus had a customer. Staying back in the shadows, she listened intently.
"Listen here old man. My boss wants this book for his collection, and he only wants to pay this much!"
"I'm sorry, but this book is practically priceless. I couldn't possibly sell it for such a low price!"
"Really? Well, let's see how many books you can sell when I'm done with you!"

Darting out from behind the door, Mikki grabbed the small exacto knife Daedalus used to repair leather bound books, and jammed it right next to the thug's neck. "If your employer wants this book so badly, the price will be your head if you don't pay in full," she growled at him. "And don't ever touch him again," she said, pointing at Daedalus,"do we have an understanding?" Nodding, the guy put down the check book and scribbled out some numbers. Pulling away, Mikki smiled sweetly at him. "Thank you for purchasing a book from our fine collection. Come again soon!" she said innocently as she handed him the wrapped parcel.

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:24 am
"oh but that would be telling" teased Apollo "though i have to go talk to my sister before we leave" as if i wouldn't already know what the my oracle would say  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:43 pm
zahra and strike watched apollo walk away to his sisters quarters. "hey strike, do you think he actually knows what the prophecy is?" strike gave unsure shrug. "oh you're a lot of help!" zahra snapped at him. "how should i know?" strike asked a little hurt, "'sides, all prophecies say that someone is going to die anyway, why bother even asking for one when you know the answer. i don't know about you but i perfer having my death a surprise" he finished solemnly. "you stinkin' pesimist!' zahra hissed, "have some back bone!" "you know i would, but in some time or another it ends up getting broken" zahra shook her head and let out an exasperated sigh. the two headed off to their rooms to pack.

((i start highschool 0n august 18th! i'm excited i'm goin' to be a ninth grader, finally! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh ))  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:03 pm
after a very unhelpful talk with his sister Apollo went by Zahra's quarters to see if she and Strike were done packing yet  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff