Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
XXXX-XXXX NAUGHTY or NICE XXXX-XXXX [Choose your fate] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
??????????????????
100%
 100%  [ 95 ]
Total Votes : 95

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:52 am
SakuChwan
teh sexiful nerdy
bluegrass cat
Xpunkfox28X
21st? That's when Tim Burton's new movie comes out!!Eep can't wait, Sweeny Todd..its gonna be good.

oh? you like musicals? xd i ADORE musicals!

and @ tsn, you wanna pineapple hat then? 3nodding

haha sure :]

I <3 musicals.

But I think Tim Burton and Johnny Depp are both gross :]]]

and I hate the idiots who decide to go see things like the Sweeney Todd movie just because they did it.

I mean... I waited two years for Across the Universe to come out and I still haven't seen it yet. and people are all 'OMG I LURVE THEBEATLES!!! AHHHH!!!! ' makes me wanna hit people. xD

As my mother would say... I don't appreciate idiots :]

but that's just an opinion.

I collect Broadway soundtracks. On Vinyl. I have been since I was 12 and my mom's collected them since she was 9 :]]

we're magical.

I don't really care too much for Tim Burton but i have much love and respect for J. Depp. He generally doesn't do anything he doesn't like, which makes his movies usually pretty good. Haven't even heard anything about this Sweeny Todd but if it looks half decent i might go see it. I sooo wanna see across the universe too i love good musicals, but i havn't yet either. Next movie i'm planning on watching is Golden Compass.

Our local critic gave it a horrible review... he said no one would want to sit through it because of how brutally gorry it is... apparently hes never seen the saw movies or Hostile... then again this is the same stupid b*****d that said The Grinch was horrible and didnt have many laughs at all... natrually : D Im all hyped up and I cant wait to see it...

The Golden Compass got a bad review to... well no actually the same guy didnt give it much of a review at all ... XD he just skipped over it and went to some new movie that has his favorite actor... I thought the movie was really cute though but im not sure if your into cute razz Its actually pretty violent to... kinda reminded me of Pans Labyrinth that way....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:58 am
Knitterz
SakuChwan
teh sexiful nerdy
bluegrass cat
Xpunkfox28X
21st? That's when Tim Burton's new movie comes out!!Eep can't wait, Sweeny Todd..its gonna be good.

I <3 musicals.

and I hate the idiots who decide to go see things like the Sweeney Todd movie just because they did it.

I mean... I waited two years for Across the Universe to come out and I still haven't seen it yet. and people are all 'OMG I LURVE THEBEATLES!!! AHHHH!!!! ' makes me wanna hit people. xD

I collect Broadway soundtracks. On Vinyl. I have been since I was 12 and my mom's collected them since she was 9 :]]

we're magical.

I don't really care too much for Tim Burton but i have much love and respect for J. Depp. He generally doesn't do anything he doesn't like, which makes his movies usually pretty good. Haven't even heard anything about this Sweeny Todd but if it looks half decent i might go see it. I sooo wanna see across the universe too i love good musicals, but i havn't yet either. Next movie i'm planning on watching is Golden Compass.

Our local critic gave it a horrible review... he said no one would want to sit through it because of how brutally gorry it is... apparently hes never seen the saw movies or Hostile... then again this is the same stupid b*****d that said The Grinch was horrible and didnt have many laughs at all... natrually : D Im all hyped up and I cant wait to see it...

The Golden Compass got a bad review to... well no actually the same guy didnt give it much of a review at all ... XD he just skipped over it and went to some new movie that has his favorite actor... I thought the movie was really cute though but im not sure if your into cute razz Its actually pretty violent to... kinda reminded me of Pans Labyrinth that way....

XD i've found that most critics have NO IDEA what makes a good movie. And are just talking out of thier a** so they get paid more. I don't care about gore... i started watching anime when i was young remember? XD If it is ANYTHING like Pans Labyrinth i'm definitely going to see it, i loved that movie.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:06 am
SakuChwan
Knitterz
SakuChwan
teh sexiful nerdy
bluegrass cat
Xpunkfox28X

I <3 musicals.

we're magical.

XD i've found that most critics have NO IDEA what makes a good movie. And are just talking out of thier a** so they get paid more. I don't care about gore... i started watching anime when i was young remember? XD If it is ANYTHING like Pans Labyrinth i'm definitely going to see it, i loved that movie.

Yea... D: thats how i decide if ima go see a movie... I wait to see if the critics around here give it a bad review...8 outa 10 times I end up liking the movie they hate...

Theres really only one really violent scene in the whole movie but its so unexpected it reminded me of Pans Labyrinth.. Id tell you what it was but its a huge spoiler XD my mom was laughing at me cause when we saw it I yelled HOLY s**t! lucky for me it was just us and 2 other people and they seemed to get a kick out of it to. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:12 am
Pan's Labyrinth Was one of my favorite movies eva..even though I'm not sure if I spelled it right. Also, I <3 Tim Burton's work and Johnny's as well.

Funny just as I was reading about this, Nightmare Before Christmas was getting over with on Starz. heh. Then a preview came on for some special called Anime: Drawing a Revolution. X3 I also love musicals, I'm interested in Johnny Depp singing. Never thought of him as the singing sort.

And on a more related note, I hope I'm worthy enough to get a gift XD

Idk if n00bs get presents. T.T Maybe you had to have been around here for a while to get on the nice list..? I didn't even JOIN Gaia until October. >3>  

Pachelbel Canon

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:14 am
aprilness
Pan's Labyrinth Was one of my favorite movies eva..even though I'm not sure if I spelled it right. Also, I <3 Tim Burton's work and Johnny's as well.

Funny just as I was reading about this, Nightmare Before Christmas was getting over with on Starz. heh. Then a preview came on for some special called Anime: Drawing a Revolution. X3 I also love musicals, I'm interested in Johnny Depp singing. Never thought of him as the singing sort.

And on a more related note, I hope I'm worthy enough to get a gift XD

Idk if n00bs get presents. T.T Maybe you had to have been around here for a while to get on the nice list..? I didn't even JOIN Gaia until October. >3>
Well, you seem like a nice person, so I really do think you deserve to be on the nice list...though in this guild I honestly think the naughty list would be more likely to be our "nice" list >>  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:20 am
Ha, yes, I've heard that a couple times across the forum (the naughty/nice debate)... I don't even know anymore, I'm not even going to *try* to understand XD Oh well, some people are getting presents for..something. We'll see what happens!  

Pachelbel Canon

Deimoz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:57 am
Yeah this is all so exciting ... I was wondering the same thing, you know about if you have to be on/have so many posts for you to be on the "nice list" though I mean I'm not really expecting anything lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:09 am
Well, Sakura says he reads through all of the posts in the threads...how he manages that one I'll never know. I was thinking I'll probably just get passed right over, because I don't have very many posts (well I have no idea, is there a way to check for how much you've posted specifically on this guild?).

It's still exciting even if I won't get squat.  

Pachelbel Canon

Deimoz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:18 am
Oh jeez that is a lot of post! I was wondering the same thing about how you can check how many posts you have. I know I don't have that many ... I'm sure it's probably under 100.

I agree too the whole surprise thing is exciting. I can't wait to see the list and all that jazz.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:28 pm
Kyumi Atsuki
i promise ill be good!!!

I've been a very good girl this year. heart

I hope I'm on the nice list. 4laugh  

Kaiserin Kai

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100

xxtikixtikixx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:24 pm
I LIKE ELVES  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:55 pm
xxtikixtikixx
I LIKE ELVES

Please don't spam in the main forum.

And this all looks very intriguing.... wink  

Lily the Pink

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:58 pm
I can't wait for this to start! whee I wanna see if I make to the list. (the nice list that is) 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:04 pm
If i had a moustache i would stroke it at the mysteriousness of this whole thing. Hmmmm...  

Iconised Ghost

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:08 am
CHOOSE YOUR LIST! ARE YOU NAUGTY OR NICE?

Everyone will get a present no matter which list you're on but being on one list or the other... could influence what type of gift you recieve...

Also just because you're on the naughty list does not mean your gift will be worth less... All gifts have around equal value in total. =P  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff