Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Once, twice and thrice... (christmas eve as of page 8) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss me?
  Yes!
  Nah..
  Er... Who are you?
View Results

Grail Avara

Magnetic Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:54 pm
Hehe, sounds fun. Mine will probably be a bit boring.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:00 pm
Awww I'd invite you over, but my family would freak if I invited someone I met, but hardly knew. xd

The scenario:

Me: "Mom, dad, this is Grail from gaia." biggrin

Mom: "Uh..."

Dad: "What the hell is gaia?" confused

Yes that's how I imagine it would go, but afterwards we'd be eating and everything would be fine. biggrin

Are you going to be home for Christmas? ninja  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:25 pm
*glomphuggles Miss Munchie* Sorry bout the nightmare....You could always do what I do. Good evening, Grail! *waves*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:32 pm
Yay, shinsevenx! *glomp hug* It's ok and what is it that you do? ninja  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:13 pm
well, I used to force my dreams to bend somehow to my will. Like, for instance, if I ran into Freddy, I would pop claws, ala Wolverine. Then I would pwn Freddy. Course.....It didn't help for my own personal nightmares. >.< I believe the trick is to try to think about how it is your dream and you run things in it. Course, I was also going through all sorts of roughness in my childhood, so in my dreams and such, I would be all uber, b/c that would be the only place I could be. *hugs* glad to see you though!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:27 pm
I've only been able to do that a few times. It only happens when I realize it's a dream. domokun

I loved one dream I had where I had a pet baby elephant and it was blue. He followed me all over my old high school. whee heart  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:36 pm
awwww...How nice! Yeah, you have to go into the dream knowing that whatever happens, it's your dream. still, it sadly works better with those who get tortured a lot in their day to day lives. One time I had a 'movie' dream. It was kewlness.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:43 pm
Most dreams that I've been able to control are bad. They get so bad that I wake up crying. xp I haven't had a really bad one in a while thankfully.

The nightmare I had last night was creepy, but funny, too. The problem is that when I have dreams I don't rest well. The days when I don't dream about anything I wake up feeling great.  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:49 pm
LOL! you know, I have been in the same boat. xd I know what you mean about the nightmares. I am happy you haven't had a bad one in a while. you seem like such a nice gal. ^__^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:01 pm
Why thank you, thank you very much. biggrin
You are very kind. 4laugh

I can't wait for Christmas! whee
*does happy dance* User Image  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:07 pm
You are very welcome. ^__^ I never mind telling the truth. Thanks. I try. ^__^ no reason not to be when someone is nice to you.

Gah. I can't wait for Christmas to be over. Unless of course, some sort of miracle happens. Then it'll be okay. but in any event, I'm glad you are excited about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:11 pm
Awww, are you having a bad Christmas? sad  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:13 pm
yeah...you could say that. or more like a bad ending to a bad year. 2007+me=FAIL.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:17 pm
Was the whole year bad?
I didn't want to ask, but was it cause you got divorced? (maybe I read it wrong)

When I read that it made me so sad. sad  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:23 pm
I would say most of the year from the very beginning of the summer on blew hard. I'm sorry if I made you sad. Part of that I really brought on myself, as sad as it is. Ah well.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff