Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:22 am
Elcia nearly missed the deep rumble of the heavy tank. She had more attackers to contend with than she was used to. She did notice the towns men charging though the gate lead by a strange looking man about the same time as he warned of the danger.
Elcia’s first impulse was to simply teleport herself out of the way, but she hesitated, several ways to save as many townsmen as possible, defeat the tank, or send the deadly missile someplace where it would not cause damage flashed through her mind in that moment. She stood there like a startled deer watching in horror then amazement the explosion shoot toward her and freeze. Then in the blink of an eye the battle resumed and once again metal bits and grease where flying mercilessly in her wake.

"That was impressive." she said coming up beside the stranger. His hair was one color of the sea his eyes another and his skin seemed to fade from a blue-gray to the muddy color of a murky pool. She wondered if he was the incarnation of an ancient sea legend.

(( Kusaragi I suggest you someday read The Riddle-Master by Patricia McKillip your character reminds me of her ancient, powerful shape-changers from the sea))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:05 pm
Viral C
Kire Kaysan
*As two talked a large black wyvern dragon swooped down and breathed black fire. Out of the black flames walked out the cloaked dragon rider with a piece of black cloth covering his eyes. He drew his two swords and his wyvern changed into black fire that engulfed the swords. The rider lunged at the two.*
*After getting shoved out of the way and in mid fall he got his pistol and upon landing he shot the attacker in the leg* You took out a weapon and lunged, thats provokative enough for me

*Forms a circular wall of black fire around himself in time to disinagrate the bullet. Changes the fire wall into a ball of fire and shoots it at the female. Then clashed weapons with the male.*  

Kire Kaysan

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:16 pm
As the fire ball approaches she curses again and dodges quickly to the side. Guess he's not the chatty type of bad guy, she thought with a mental sigh. Those ones are so much more fun to fight. She then walks up to him, and slashes his back with her claws.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:20 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
As the fire ball approaches she curses again and dodges quickly to the side. Guess he's not the chatty type of bad guy, she thought with a mental sigh. []iThose ones are so much more fun to fight. She then walks up to him, and slashes his back with her claws.

*As her claws slashed his back, his disappears as his dragon changes back into dragon. It returned back to his master's sword. The rider watched them from atop of a large tank*
The male is the target,so be gone female!  

Kire Kaysan

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:43 pm
She snarls at him as she turns to face him.

"First of all, I have a name. It's Kerrigan, remember it. And second of all, who said that I cared who the target is? You attacked him. I won't just stand by and watch him get hurt or killed. Or taken, if that's the case. So suck it up. I'm here to fight."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Kire Kaysan
Kerrigan_dragon
As the fire ball approaches she curses again and dodges quickly to the side. Guess he's not the chatty type of bad guy, she thought with a mental sigh. []iThose ones are so much more fun to fight. She then walks up to him, and slashes his back with her claws.

*As her claws slashed his back, his disappears as his dragon changes back into dragon. It returned back to his master's sword. The rider watched them from atop of a large tank*
The male is the target,so be gone female!
Oh I have fans huh? how sweet whee *His sleeve falls back revealing his skin and a second arm comes out and slashes the rider across the stomach while he used his other arm to send a slash down his back with the scythe*  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:35 pm
She flushed flushed angrily at Viral's words.

"Don't flatter yourself," she snapped at him as she approached the tank. "I just don't want to feel responsible later."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:49 am
*His body disapppears into scattered flames as Viral slashed him. He apppears behind Viral and slashes him with his swords. He disappeared and appears on the tank where the girl approached. He drew in a breathe of air and then breathed black fire in her direction. Once again he disappeared.*  

Kire Kaysan

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:05 am
Kire Kaysan
*His body disapppears into scattered flames as Viral slashed him. He apppears behind Viral and slashes him with his swords. He disappeared and appears on the tank where the girl approached. He drew in a breathe of air and then breathed black fire in her direction. Once again he disappeared.*
*His two ice crystals fly behind him and block the blades* leaving already?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:12 pm
A slash from one of the soldiers snaps Cthugarai out of his trance, and with a fluid strike the attacker's arm flew into the air, freezing as it followed it's arch and shattered as it hit the ground, He finished the creature with a slice powerful enough to slice it cleanly in half.

Taking a defensive pose back against Elcia he asks, "Just who ARE you? I know you're a powerful mageworker, but what's your name?"

Hearing fighting coming from the tank Cthugarai just barely had enough time to see a stray fireball flying through the air at them. "Get down!" He shouts as he pulls Elcia to the ground with him.

((I was going for a Cthulhu-Spawn, and I have a complete backstory I'll share when we get "Out of combat" ^_^

I think that I will give that book/series/artist a look))  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:23 pm
As the fire came towards Kerrigan she squeaked and, quick as a flash, shrank until she was only six inches tall, hidden and protected beneath her dragon skull. Her angry voice drifted out from underneath the skull, it's volume unchanged by her size.

"Don't you know that you shouldn't play with fire? If you would appear for more than five seconds, I'd kick your butt."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:25 pm
"I'm Elcia." she called over her shoulder as she swung at the soldiers in front of her.
With her attention elsewhere she was a bit surprised to suddenly find herself on the ground. The fireball whizzed over their heads crashing into a number of men behind them. Elcia looked at her rescuer gratefully.

"Wow! Thanks! Uhm, do you think you could cover me?" She had another experimental plan in mind. "I might be able to block this gate once and for all, but we should get all the towns people inside where its a little safer."

She put her staff away and started to gather to herself all the vegetation in the general vicinity.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:30 pm
"Nice to meet you, don't mention it, I'm Cthugarai, and I think I can do one better." Cthugarai rambled off with a look on his face that resembled a smirk. Standing he shouts towards where the two people were earlier, "Stay away from the tank!"

A couple quick serpentine steps got him within reach of the tank, and with a mighty thrust, his spear sunk into the metal like it was made of paper, ice quickly spreading through the surface, Cthugarai, concentrates hard and the ice begins to spread faster, encasing the occupants and the entire form of the tank in razor sharp crystals, pulling back his spear there's no trace of where he made contact with the tank.

Feeling winded from the exertion he takes a defensive pose, his back to the tank, barrel over his head covered in small crystals.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:46 pm
"Impressive Cthugarai" Elcia said.

She concentrated and the plants began to grow at an increasingly alarming rate. Tendrils wound themselves into vents and gears, climbing the legs of the metal men. The mechanical men soon where either mercilessly torn apart by the vines growing and expanding within them or by being impaled on long thorns. A couple hapless towns men had to be gently nudged away by curving branches.

When she was fairly sure her living wall was dense enough she stopped and turned around.
"How was that?" she swayed on her feet a little uncertain of her footing after having her will spread out over half an acre of land.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:01 pm
*seeing as his attacker didn't return Viral started running for the others but by sneaking behind another tank comming towards them* *He grabbed a grenade and jumped on top of the tank and used is scythe to slice and pry it open a little* *He pulled the pin and fit the grenade in but after he did a soldier opened the hatch and tried throwing it out* *Viral grabbed on and they began fighting* *Viral kneed the soldier in the throat and threw him in making him drop the grenade*

*Viral only got a step away when the grenade exploded and with the ammo inside made the tank turn into a fiery explosion then an inferno that launched Viral into the air tattered and with a large piece of metal through his shoulder and made him fall hitting the ground a few times. He finally stopped after two hits and landed in front of Kerrigan*

*He tried to get up and then fell to the ground* Usually they dont try to throw it out sweatdrop  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff