Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
3 Word Story Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How are you today?
  I'm good thank you!
  eh, I've seen better...
  hungry *drool*
  better now that... I GOT UR POLL GOLD!
View Results

wezamuntkee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:40 pm
displaying colourful rayz  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:22 pm
which blinded me.  

Chewyvomit

aquapurple2981

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:54 pm
Hot pink lace...

stare smile biggrin crying redface  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:03 pm
The story so far
----------------------------

Once upon a time there grew a large kitten whose front paws were a nasty pair of grafted needles in which pierced everything it touched. Until the Big bad bartender blew on the wicked blubber of polar bear meat from which the poll got inserted that everyone had waiting for like tons of little children in line.... to get tha biggest and bestest poll added to the bowl of orange jello that could destroy all civilation in a mere hundred millenia because of all. Then one day a stupid girl found the cat! She decided to use her trusty Fuzzy Penguin Slippers instead of her spikey socca boots to engage her super duper secret while the orchestra played an encore. in which the maestro knew about deep fried dimsum! His tummy rumbled as he watched into the kittens eyes. He saw the future of the universe in and it was a glorious thing. In his mind he imagined that everything was nomal until he saw and so he ran around like a seventeen legged crocodile that was suffering from a tripping over self disease liike thing. But because of the dreaded five toez of doom something strange was happening in the bottom drawer of the almighty dresser and then suddenly a bright light appeared from nowhere and landed in the middle of my underwear drawer displaying colourful rayz which blinded me. Hot pink lace... was surrounding me  

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

... and as I ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:58 am
skipped girlishly along

(wow utena thx!)  

Chewyvomit

wezamuntkee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:03 am
*LOLOLOLOL* biggrin domokun

the sunny seashore  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

... beyond the borders ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:07 pm
of the land  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:14 pm