Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
BUGS, BOOTS, CANS ~&evolves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help keep my new thread alive?
  yep
  nope
View Results

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:19 am
koromyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, like I once said.
Spelling out namiiiaaa's name then reading it back to check if the i's and a's were the correct amount is like yelling her name from off a cliff rofl

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

lol that's if very true, and very funny... and also makes me want to go yell something off a cliff... stare Sorry Namiiiaaaa, we aren't making funny of your name, promise  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:26 am
@ QueenNanami thank you for the buggies, and remind me next Halloween that i need to give you a birthday present, and yes your outfits are so adorable they remind me of why we need to get more fashion designers on gaia, so they can make real life outfits that look as good as the ones here

@koro *pokes back* yes? If you were wondering why i wasn't on go check the post to the Field Marshall

@Adie05 eek thank you Mr. Froggie for all the buggies, but what are you going to eat? or are you vegetarian....  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:33 pm
Q. Should I have rewards after 500 bugs? Also should my reward for 500 bugs be different?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rewards? O_o
I don't get what you meant by that sweatdrop

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:14 pm
@ koro please go to the first page forth post and read it, thank you  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:23 pm
Oh and another random Q.
After i finish my house do you think i should quest for Fausto's Bottle, Hermes' Moon, or Biancamella? I like them all which is why i am asking for advice, and i can't get all of them since getting even one of them is way outside my price range right now.  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nice description Air...
Thanks for that!

*looking for bugs*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:56 pm
@ the Field Marshall *salutes* you are welcome Sir, thank you Sir.  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:44 pm

Read! blaugh

Well, you can like give out a complete bee set for those who gave you 500 bugs or more.

A complete fly set, probably.
The mantis mask is cool already as a prize xD

Wait. Wait. Maybe for the ultimate donater, a scarab bug jewel from the Egypt set? whee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:51 pm
koromyst

Read! blaugh

Well, you can like give out a complete bee set for those who gave you 500 bugs or more.

A complete fly set, probably.
The mantis mask is cool already as a prize xD

Wait. Wait. Maybe for the ultimate donater, a scarab bug jewel from the Egypt set? whee

I have never even heard of a fly set or a bug jewel *goes and looks them up in the marketplace* are you suggesting to give those out for every 50 or so bugs after 500 or what?  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:08 pm

The fly set consists of the :
User ImageThe Fly Mask - Gambino Hat Rack
User ImageThe Fly Suit - Barton Boutique

The bee set is from the bee event :
User ImageBee Movie Helmet
User ImageBee Movie Suit
User ImageBee Movie Gun

While the scarabs (rather expensive stuff!) :
User ImageEgyptian Gold Skinny Scarab Pin
User ImageEgyptian Gold Chubby Scarab Pin

I'm suggesting you to give them to the top donaters (up to you to decide) unless you're okay with the giving the set for every 50 bugs donated xD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:52 am
@ koro I think I'll do them at intervals of every 100 after 500 that way you'll have had to donate over a 1000 bugs to get a jewel..... also *points up* what do you think of my other question?  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:00 pm
Airashii Kasumi
Oh and another random Q.
After i finish my house do you think i should quest for Fausto's Bottle, Hermes' Moon, or Biancamella? I like them all which is why i am asking for advice, and i can't get all of them since getting even one of them is way outside my price range right now.

Okie dokie here is my response blaugh

The fausto is near to its completion in which it's obviously a pony or better yet pegasus with a fiery mane. Kinda caught us off guard since I never thought it would turn reddish xD

Hermes moon seems to be like the rabbit on the moon myth in which you have a flying leppit sprouting wings. I prefer this one since you can have the cracked moon as your background or just the full moon in which you can try and get yourself a werewolf avvy. Lol xD

Biancamella. I totally have no idea what it's going to be. But this is a great item to have the sparkly effect that can only be obtained through the demonic pendant and demonic pitchfork. Though you'll have to have it hand-held for the sparkle.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:17 pm
@ koro how can you not know what the biancamella is going to turn into? Isn't it obvious it's going to be a fairy... i think... sweatdrop and what rabbit moon myth or you talking about? I have only heard of the man in the moon, I didn't know he had a pet bunny too.. or maybe it's one of those rabid green rabbits....  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:51 pm
rotfl i like it xd but im not really such a evil queen smile only half get beheaded XD  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff