Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
28 weeks later (starts at day one) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what would you do?
  fight!
  run like a infected is behind you!
  become an infected
View Results

technoninja14

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:32 pm
"alright since we are all known here, i think we should move out" he said cocking his rifle and begining to walk toward the car with Gaz behind him "wait a sec" he said looking and noticing a army truck "why dont we take that?" Gaz exclaimed "'if we can add a little bit of boarding to it like' metel sheets' and a 'little engine fluid', 'we should be able to get there easily'" Ryu and Gaz said to each other and the group  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:06 am
Ally gave a nod readying her 45. Johnson looked about feeling like someone was watching them. "Captain we should move soon. I think the infected are watching us." He placed a hand on Ally's shoulder.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

technoninja14

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:11 am
"oh,fine suit yourselves" Ryu said begining to walk past them with Gaz behind  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:52 am
"Wait I think we should do Gazs idea i mean we have enough fire power to pick off any on comeing zombies and we will be safer in the long run too", Roger said.  

thefuzz54

technoninja14

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:42 pm
"but how would we get all the stuff he said?" Ryu questioned  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:55 pm
"well we can take the oil from the SUV, and tear off some off the metal and while we are doing that my team can give us backup by watching out for oncoming zombies",Said Roger.  

thefuzz54

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:05 am
"I think hes on to something." Ally chuckled. "I'll go with his idea." She shrugged. "Well lets get started." Johnson shouldered his rifle.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:38 am
"well,then ill get the truck" walking over to the truck "hmmm its open, wiered" holding the handle, as he opened it he notices the body of a child laying in the passenger seat, but saw the half the childs neck was missing and was dead. his face began to pale as he turned around and leaned over almost being sick "oh no" Gaz said to himself looking into the truck and then at Ryu "sir its ok, im sorry"  

technoninja14

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:55 am
Then Cooper walked up to the back of the truck with Mallace cover him he said"hold up let me check the truck out for zombies he walked over to the back opened up the curtain started fireing for 4 zombies where in the car then one jumped on Cooper but lucky Roger toke the shot sending a bullert from his raging bull into the zombies skull, and said"is that all of them" to Cooper. Cooper nooded his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:04 pm
he said with a sedened expression on his face "my god, if its one thing i cant stand it dead children, it just makes me sick"  

technoninja14

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:01 pm
Roger walked over to Ryu and said'I know what you mean but we need to hurry up before that horde of zombies about three miles away from us reaches us." Then roger grabed that dead body with the arm on his nose he tossed it onto the ground and then he fired two bullets from his pistol into the dead bodies head. And he remarked with a sick look on his face "we dont want it to get up again." Then we walked over to the SUV and got a suckon going from the car to the truck.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:45 am
after forcing himself to his feet he bagan to walk toward toward the SUV and opened the bonet and began to chack for useful parts "let me see" he said to himself braking the spark plug off the car  

technoninja14

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:58 am
After ten minutes of removing parts and placeing parts on the car Roger was just finshing transfering gasoline from the rwo cars, he said "okayy lets get going." Then He started to hear the zombies moaning and he yelled everyone get your asses in the car. So Cooper who was close by the driver seat jumped and revived up the engine and drove the car next the team while Roger was in the back tent picking off zombies woth his gun while yell at everyone to get in the car. And then as everyone was climbing into the car a zombie ran up and bite Mallace he let out a scream. Then he quickly shot the zombie he said to roger " dont want to became one of htem but im not going kill my self." Then Roger looked at the oncoming crowd of zombies. Then Roger yelled "NOOOOO!" Roger tried to get out of the car but everyone held him back. Then right before Mallace did anything he said to Roger "you where good leader." Then he ran off to the crowd of zombies distracting them, causeing them to follow him away from the car.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:18 pm
after a few minutes of driving he looked over and said "im sorry for the loss.... i lost my brother to the infected" he said sighing afterward "but you just have to learn to live on hes one of them now" he said pulling out a pack of ciggaretes and sparking up "want one?" he said holding out the packet  

technoninja14

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:29 pm
"Yeah ill take one and then pulled out his lighter and light it up, then said to Ryu you need a light?" Roger asked him. Then he quickly said "yeah but he was a damn good soilder and friend, him Cooper up there driveing where pretty much family to me i've know em since before this whole mess started and every one i loved was killed." He then slammed his hands on the side of car, and simply asked Cooper "how many more miles till we get to base?" Then Cooper said "only about, fifteen more miles so about, nineteen more minutes if there are no dissruptions" After about five minutes of silence Coope said to Roger "you know that if Mallace hadn't what he had done we'd all be zombies right now." Then Roger said "I know that but I wis it wasn't like this."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff