Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Forgotten World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting?
  Stupid.
  Cool.~
View Results

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:07 am
"It is sad there mother is dead, but great that you found them. What would you like to do at the bridge?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:37 pm
Lily smiled. "I couldn't abandon them...they were so cute~" she said. "What to do at the bridge, huh? Hmm..." she thinks for a moment. "We can talk and get to know each other more..........wha'ts your favorite color? Mine is green for nature..." she said, referring to her green dress and emerald earrings.  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:51 pm
"Even though I'm a man of nature, deceivingly, I am more for the colors black and red." he explained. "So, what place do you come from on Eulalia? Or anywhere else?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:35 pm
"My town didn't have a NAME, but it had a nickname...The Town of Iwashi." Lily said. "I grew up there my first couple of years."

((Iwashi=Japanese form of 'sardine'))  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:42 am
"You don't say." Gavin said. "I came from...Not Eulalia, but the closest planet, Rocktopolis. My parents got transportation here when I was about 6 months old. I scarcely remember my birth place. I'm not even sure about my name being Gavin."
Gavin looked at a necklace on him.
"All I have is this pendant. I don't know what it says, because it is in my native language, which I didn't learn... Do you know any elders of some kind, you know, that can read many languages?" he asked hopefully.
"Also, my parents died when I was 8...I don't know where and when, just that they died that year."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:24 am
"Hmm...I have the exact same kind of pendant, so I know what it says." Lily says. "Hold on to what you love and stay true to what you know. take everything you dream of and never let it go. It's a saying that I even follow..."  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:16 am
"But my parents, about two years before they died, said ' Cherish this pendant with your life, for it holds your true name and nature.' Wait."
Gavin pulled Lily with him to the large tree in the center of the forest, and approached a 6 foot tall man around the age of 143. Gavin bowed before him.
Gavin whispered "Lily...Get on your knee, or he will not speak to us."
"Oh Great Tuscan Warrior, you are so wise and so brave. You must know almost every language in this universe by now. Could you read this sacred pendant?"
The Tuscan Warrior sighed.
"Hmm.....What language would that pendant be in?" his voice boomed.
"I dont know, I never knew my native language. I come from the land of Rocktopolis, planet of stone." Gavin replied.
The Warrior did what he was asked.
"I...I can't believe it...It's the lost language of the Stone Gods! Everyone who knew that it and came from your planet died 3 years ago. Your pendant is engraved with the words 'The Last Survivor.' It is not a name, it is a blessed mark!" The Great Tuscan Warrior said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:20 pm
Lily smiled. "So, mine looks like yours, but the words are different..."  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:54 pm
Gavin stared blankly, wide eyed in open forest.
"Yeah...I guess so." He said. "Oh my God.....Every person from my home planet- except me- is...Dead? No..." He dropped to his knees, took off the pendant and stared at it.
"It's a little Ok being the Last Survivor, but all the people being dead from my planet drains the happiness away..." He stared a the pendant, still, while tears filled his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:17 pm
Lily's eyes clouded. It reminded her of a flashback that she remembered back in the town of Iwashi. She was only 1 year old at the time, but she remembered it perfectly.
In the town of Iwashi, Lily was in the Rikkaidai clan. One month, the town of Iwashimizu's traders came. "We're here for sardines." They spoke, but the town of Iwashi was running very low on sardines. "Sorry, we are running low on sardines, this is as much as we can give you." they said, giving them only 50 sardines. "You think THIS will last our CLAN a month?!" the traders raged. "We're sorry! This is as much as we can give you!" Then....the traders pulled out weapons and the great assassination of the Rikkaidai clan had begun.
Seeing that Gavin was close to crying, Lily said,"Please don't cry... when I see someone with a certain emotion, it gives a certain flashback similar to that and makes me feel almost the same way...." she said almost crying thinking about the flashback.  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:48 pm
Gavin looked at Lily.
"Thanks for helping me with this journey.." Were the only words he could think of.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:53 pm
Lily smiled. "Your welcome. The thing is, stupid Zuul wasted my blood bullets..." she said. Her stomach rumbled. "Jeez, I'm hungry..."  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:32 am
"Hmm..." Gavin mumbled.
Gavin looked in his food bag.
"Here. Sushi for you and I'll just eat later." He gave Lily the sushi. "That should help for a bit."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:24 am
Gavin walked Lily back to her mansion.
"I have a show tonight. See you tomorrow?" he asked. "Bye bye."
He went to the show with his band members.
"Hey everybody, how ya doin?" Everyone cheered. "Thats great! Now whos ready to hear some Lonely Road!" And the crowd cheered more.
They played so gracefully, so beautifully, and the show went by so fast.
"That show wiped me out." The drummer said.
"Everything wipes you out." Said the bassist.
Gavin just laughed and had a good time.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:32 pm
Lily was watching the show live on TV. She smiled and went upstaris to shower  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items