Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Romance of the Immortals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMGSH!!! *points*
  Huh?! Who?! What?! WHERE?!?!?!?!
  Not falling for it. T_T *Secretly looks* >.>
View Results

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:36 pm
:she slept soundly but all she dreamt about was wat she left behind........"poppa i dont want be with this man i dont love him" she remembered herself yelling at her father. "he will be good for you and the family." he exclaimed then she just sped off and he let her go thinking shed return. she cried then and she cried now in her sleep  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:48 pm
She heard the slight change in her breathing.Is she crying?Is she even awake?She thought."Nani?"She said,standing up and quietly walking over to her."Nani,is everything okay?"She asked,kneeling once she found her,placing her left hand lightly on Nanis closest arm.  

Summer Black Rose

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:34 am
she woke up abruptly and quickly hugged her for comfort. " im sorry..." she kept saying imbetween sobs  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:28 pm
She jumped a little but hugged her back."It's okay."She repeatedly said."It's okay sweety,it's okay."She told her,patting her lightly on the back."Whatever it is,everythings okay."She said comfortingly.She could here her distress so she situated herself so they could imbrace like sisters or even a mother and daughter,whichever made Nani feel better.She stroked her hair."I'm here,nothing's going to happen to you,I promise.You're safe."She told her.She wrapped her wings around the two of them,keeping her own head uncovered so she could still hear around them.  

Summer Black Rose

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:44 am
"i didnt mean to run away i didnt mean to..." she said but soon felt the comfort of her words and calmed the tears still in her eyes. she didnt let go of the hug.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:39 pm
Her brows furrowed in confusion for a bink of an eye then went back to neutral and as caring as she could be."It's okay.We all have to run away from problems sometimes."She tried to console her.She stayed in the pose she was.  

Summer Black Rose

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:58 pm
she felt so embarresed that she backed from the hug and leaned against the tree"sorry bout that"  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:16 pm
She automatically let her go when she wanted to be."Oh, sweetie, it's okay.Everyone needs a good cry every now and then.A release of emotion is good for your health,if you keep it bottled up inside it could be disasterous."She told her,lowering her wings."Every once in a while everyone needs to have a little breakdown,even me sometimes."She addmitted.  

Summer Black Rose

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:42 pm
"thats not what my popa said he said emotions are a weakness." she said looking down " how could u hav a break down??"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:28 pm
"Well your papa doesn't know anything about emotions.Men aren't supposed to cry or show weakness,that's just how stubborn they are.Women on the other hand are more sensitive,and therefore it's okay for them to cry and show how they feel."She explained.She was expecting Nani's question pertaining as to how she cried or broke down so she explained in the simplest way she knew."I break down the same way all of you do.You know how your eyes and nose have mucus membranes?Well your eye's stay moist becuse of the mucus on them.So when I cry,the moisture goes down my throught.My throught does the same thing yours does when you cry,it gets tight or you feel like you have a lump in your throught.The only way you would be able to tell if I was crying would be if I was sobbing or my voice was different that it is now."She told her.  

Summer Black Rose

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:06 pm
she looked at her now " um thats not what i ment i mean what wuld u hav the breakdown about??" she asked  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:17 pm
"Oh."She sighed,slightly frustrated.I'm cursed to be blind.How was I supposed to know she ment what I would breakdown for?She thought angrily.She calmed her voice and said."Well the reasons could be anger or sadness or any number of things,just like you."I don't feel emotions differently than other's after all.She thought to herself.  

Summer Black Rose

Maiden Jules

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:09 pm
I just read all the replys, awesome!!!! They all sound like interesting characters,
Jules xx emo  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:13 pm
she hears a slight anger tone in her voice and as she listens she nods and says" i guess u wuld have it worse huh?" "so um...."  

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:27 pm
"It depends on the situation i guess."She said shrugging."Being blind doesn't help much,but that's my own fault."She more easily.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff