Reply Community Lounge
Favorite anime of all time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oddpupas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:36 pm
of all time?? hmmmmmmmmmmm I'd have to say.... hmmmmmmmm....... I'm a fan of gunslinger girl... but I've never seen all of them before...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:40 pm
i have to add Golden Boy to my favorites list!  

jubilantjester

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:48 pm
For me these are the best
Captain Tsubasa
Saint Seiya
Mazinger Z
RayEarth  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:37 pm
oddpupas
of all time?? hmmmmmmmmmmm I'd have to say.... hmmmmmmmm....... I'm a fan of gunslinger girl... but I've never seen all of them before...

It started off well, then got terrifically dull...  

124-C

pumalily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:05 pm
faytgod
Favorite anime of all times and comments recommendations anything you want about your favorite anime
When I was younger, Sailor Moon was my FAVORITE show. They used to show it everyday on cartoon network and I was sad when they stopped showing it. Also when I was younger I loved Pokemon and Digimon. The new versions of them aren't as good as when I was younger. I like anime in general, I don't get to watch it though very often. We have Directv and it doesn't have Anime Network. It'd be neat if we had that channel. I like (and I know I am so spelling his name wrong, I'm sorry) Haiyo Miyazaki films.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:06 pm
pumalily
faytgod
Favorite anime of all times and comments recommendations anything you want about your favorite anime
When I was younger, Sailor Moon was my FAVORITE show. They used to show it everyday on cartoon network and I was sad when they stopped showing it. Also when I was younger I loved Pokemon and Digimon. The new versions of them aren't as good as when I was younger. I like anime in general, I don't get to watch it though very often. We have Directv and it doesn't have Anime Network. It'd be neat if we had that channel. I like (and I know I am so spelling his name wrong, I'm sorry) Haiyo Miyazaki films.
I also liked Cardcaptors when it was on tv.  

pumalily

The_Hbot

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:12 pm
Jeez, let me ponder this...

At the moment, Basilisk, Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust, Evangelion, umm...

And more.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:51 pm
To be honest my favorite animes would either be Inuyasha or Naruto.  

Kandii Gurll

Liltweet_gal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:39 pm
weell...I'd have to say ouran highschool host club and kyou kara maou. because every time i read/watch ouran, i laugh (i've only read/watched it twice though...). kyou kara maou is like...awesome. It's super intense when it gets to the 70 episodes. they're making more, but i haven't watched them yet o.o;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:16 am
Soul Hunter, hands down.
It was my first non-televised anime back some 6 years ago and I still LOVE it!

Rainbows and Polkadots

Rainbows and Polkadots

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:35 am
pumalily
pumalily
faytgod
I also liked Cardcaptors when it was on tv.

Ah, a girl after my own heart!
When I was in 3rd grade I think is when they first started playing Sailor Moon on CN. My friend Anastasiya would run from her bus stop and get to her house just in time to watch it. I can still remember us doing the pose at the end of Serina's transformation into Sailor Moon, haha.
I still love Pokemon and Digimon, and agree with you 100%, after the first 2 season's of each, they went downhill.
Card Captor Sakura is still one of my favorites as well. My all time favorite episode would have to be the one with the twin card.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:29 am
There's too many~!!!! >< Probably...lucky stay, or the Melancholy or Haruhi Suzumiya...or Darker than black....or blah blah blah *lists about 500 animes*

By the way people...

It's an American cartoon, that draws influences from anime.  

shiny dollar

Her Bitty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:22 pm
This is the way the world ends...

Dragonball Z. redface

I can't help it. It was my gateway show to everything anime, the first one I ever watched religiously. I will always love it. sweatdrop

...not with a bang, but a whisper.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:00 pm
I'm living with false hope

And my eyes just want to see a ray of light

I'm gonna find it in my fairy tale...

If I had to pick between Code Geass and Princess Tutu... yeah, Code Geass. Haruhi Suzumiya is also up there. But I love Code Geass so much it's not even funny.

I love Lelouch but my overall favorite character is actually Lloyd...

LavenderMintRose

Cheery Sweetheart

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:54 am
Love Hina xxx  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items