Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
OFFICIAL* Beta battle system discussion. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:11 am
Kitsukage
I'm pretty sure an announcement would have been made, telling the population of Gaia that they had been, and the rest; "Har har, you phail for notz getting chosen!"

I've heard that testers aren't supposed to say who they are. With towns/profile testing, they announced that it had began, though no one knew who got in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:35 am
yea well. We wern't supposed to post screenshots and give info on Towns either. But that didn't stop us. Freedom of information is what the internetz is all about. Trying to restrict information on the internetz is nothing more than a jest  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:12 am
Exmucane
Kitsukage
I'm pretty sure an announcement would have been made, telling the population of Gaia that they had been, and the rest; "Har har, you phail for notz getting chosen!"

I've heard that testers aren't supposed to say who they are. With towns/profile testing, they announced that it had began, though no one knew who got in.

Well, I meant they'd announce that the testers have been chosen, over listing all 10,000+; t'would be a task I don't think anyone would want to perform.

I agree with Saku, though; trying to restrict information on the Internet is just a fantasy. But it doesn't stop them from trying.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:23 am

The current testers had SCAS thingies to mark who they were, although it's mostly BS now... Too many people put it in their sig, and as far as they knew it was a symbol of a group that ate children while the parents watched, then dissected the parents while they were conscious.

So Gaia must not care too much, but I think they just don't want one person posting names of the testers, they want each tester to get to choosed to be attacked by curious PM spammers.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:58 pm
Zaoth Kun
I will always care about you....
And just to let you know my source wasn't the MMO Forum it was from Qixter himself and he has basically made everything for the MMO.
...Because I love you!

ya huh, i second the source comment.

linkage to the thread or screencap if you please. heart  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out