Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
What anime is FG4PG watching? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anime?
  YAY!
  NAY!
  Sometimes....
  PW
View Results

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:19 pm
Its kinda complicated. Lemmi put this in the best way I can.

People called Meisters are paired up with people that can change into weapons called Weapons [how original]. They go to a special academy that sends them on missions to go kill people who have gone bad turning their souls into "kushin eggs" Their goal is to collect 99 of these souls and 1 witch soul so that the Meister can forge their Weapon into a "Death Scythe".

Its a lot better than I make it sound. The show itself is very visually pleasing though a bit strange [if you watch it you'll understand]. Also its produced by Square Enix. Took me by surprise when i found out xD

I assure you after the first episode you'll be hooked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:26 pm
Soul Eater looks amazing. maybe I'll start watching it.  

Artanus

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:35 pm
Artanus
Soul Eater looks amazing. maybe I'll start watching it.
IT IS @_@  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:36 pm
Dr Entropy
Its kinda complicated. Lemmi put this in the best way I can.

People called Meisters are paired up with people that can change into weapons called Weapons [how original]. They go to a special academy that sends them on missions to go kill people who have gone bad turning their souls into "kushin eggs" Their goal is to collect 99 of these souls and 1 witch soul so that the Meister can forge their Weapon into a "Death Scythe".

Its a lot better than I make it sound. The show itself is very visually pleasing though a bit strange [if you watch it you'll understand]. Also its produced by Square Enix. Took me by surprise when i found out xD

I assure you after the first episode you'll be hooked.
Hmm looks promising I´ll place it in my watch list 3nodding  

Thanatos Phoenix

Artanus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:25 pm
I just watched the first three episodes of Soul Eater, and I love it! So much! And it's really hard to describe what makes it good. It's got a perfect balance of different elements. I'm definitely gonna be on my toes for the new episodes to come out. Once I catch up to the series.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:10 pm

I have my doubts. I was just about to get into Death Note when adult swim decided to start showing it. (Dial-up people, it's faster, and easier, just to wait a week for the next episode instead of downloading it.)

First anime I ever squealed over.

Probably the last.

The beginning was great, the N-end part sucked, and even before N I had stopped it's complete captivation of me.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:07 am
Started watching Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann!
And it rocks!

Anime-Planet
The timid Simon and the brash Kamina led a relatively uneventful life in their underground cave community, until one day Simon found something that would change their lives forever: what seemed like a large face in the wall. But before he could show off his discovery, their cave was assaulted by a strange giant robot; even more strange was the red-haired, gun-toting vixen who swooped in simultaneously to join the battle. The battle isn't going their way, however, until the three think of the best way to kill a giant robot: another giant robot. Soon they find themselves inside the object that Simon found — a robot known as a Ganmen — and blast their way to the harsh surface of the planet. Now, as the three meet new friends and figure out how to use their new method of transportation, they set out to navigate the planet and investigate the source of the giant robots and their "Beastmen" pilots.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:28 pm
i'm watching...

THE LATEST SEASON OF SLAYERS, BABY! OH YEAH!!! xd xd xd

its called slayers: revolution and its SO AWESOME ALREADY!!! first ep just premiered last week and its so great!

cause the world needs more lina inverse! heart

((and i'm not writing an "about" blurb about SLAYERS because if you don't know what slayers is about, you're not a real anime fan. xp ))  

WastelandMama
Crew

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:45 pm
Does you know where I can find such an anime to watch...for not pay? >.>

I've seen a little and I know what it's about. I just want moar D:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:31 pm
And then I was like

Soul eater is brilliant xD i watched the 1st 3 as well. I might watch some more now im on my summer break. How many eps are there I can only find like 12
I'm a girl you weirdo.

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-iSnug-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:34 pm
What about Death note? D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:14 pm
aprilness
Does you know where I can find such an anime to watch...for not pay? >.>

I've seen a little and I know what it's about. I just want moar D:

anime eden is pretty awesome.

you just have to register and they DO offer paid stuff, but their free anime section is great! heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:25 pm
And then I was like

but you have to download that

I use tv-links.cc
I'm a girl you weirdo.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:20 pm
Zaoth Kun
And then I was like

but you have to download that

I use tv-links.cc
I'm a girl you weirdo.

i like to download stuff! then i can watch it again and again and again and again and again...

and then i can burn it onto a dvd and watch it some more! xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

Artanus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:36 pm
Zaoth Kun
And then I was like

Soul eater is brilliant xD i watched the 1st 3 as well. I might watch some more now im on my summer break. How many eps are there I can only find like 12
I'm a girl you weirdo.

51 planned, but only 13 have been aired so far in Japan. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Soul_Eater_episodes  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff