Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:51 pm
Villager and Cyrus:

Kanashimii
Draculas Babe
Cyrus flickered his tail around, he was anxious and joyus all at the same time. He pranced around trees in the snow gleefully. He couldn't stop thinking about Alona. He neighed and ran around to get the loose. He was feeling rather tense and his muscles felt tight. He soon gave up the running and started rolling around in the snow, much like a colt only a lot BIGGER.

Kanti was out in the forest by this find ending afternoon. She had a beige blanket rapped around her shoulders to keep her warm. Her leather boots made small noise to each step she took in the snow as she advanced further in between the trees. Her golden eyes brushed the surrounding, looking for left frozen fruits in bushes and on the ground, but they were very rare at this time of the year. Suddenly the young woman stopped, hearing something near by. She turned to her left and walked straight until she noticed a soquili, rolling into the snow. She remained silent, hiding behind a tall tree, watching the beautiful creature having fun on its own.

Kanashimii
Draculas Babe
Cyrus ears flickered when he thought he heard something. His big emerald eyes watched. He got up and shook off all the snow. He neighed in her direction to see if there was anyone. He walked in a circle bobbing his head around. Unsatisfied he started walking to the edges of the trees for he was in a valley. He snorted as he watched his surroundings carefully.

Once the horse had gotten up, Kanti was able to recognize it. She couldn't quite remember its name, but she knew she'd seen it around the village before. Therefore, he couldn't be wild or dangerous. The young woman's black hair were blown behind her shoulders are the cold wind of the winter blew around the trees. She stepped aside and leaned against the tree. Her small lips curved into a soft smile as she met the soquili's gaze.

Kanashimii
Draculas Babe
Cyrus was going tree to tree when a villager appeared from no where, he glared at her and snorted. He looked at her smiling and decided that she was friendly and he would forgiver her. He nudged her to see if she had anything on her such as carrots or apples. He then started to wonder if she knew the Soquili Language.

Kanti held a small basket in her right arm. It was hidden under the cloth over her shoulders. She observed the horse and figured it was a male. He was beautiful. She liked the natural colored soquilies, they were the prettiest to her. As he snorted, Kanti asked herself for a moment what he had said. Sadly she couldn't understand the soquili language, even though she wished greatly. She searched into her basket for a moment. She took out a medium sized apple she had brought with her in case she would find a wild soquili. But they were rare these days, they wouldn't come running near the village. The young woman took the apple out of the basket and approached the soquili. She extended her hand, showing the apple to the animal.

Draculas Babe
ooc: Cyrus would be happy if Orchu popped up to say hello.

Cyrus walked up to her he recognized the delicious fruit. He sniffed it and then took it from her hand eyeing her as he didn making sure she didn't do anything. He set it on the ground and took a bite of it. It broke in half and he ate it this way. He looked up and nuzzled her thankfully.

Kanashimii
Kanti leg go of the redish apple as the soquili took it. She watched him eat in silent, observing the horse. She was amazed by these creatures, she had always been. It didn't take much time until the apple was entirely gone. She smiled and softly pet the horse's head as it seemed to nuzzle her, as its way to say thank you. She laughed lightly to its action and looked up at the sky, as more snowflakes fell down.

((I be off for now. We can RP some more later. It was entertaning x33))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:17 pm
Orchu and Cyrus:

Draculas Babe
Cyrus watched her as she petted him he sort of flinched before she did. He watched as she left him and the core of the apple. He looked around as he went back to the center of the clearing prancing around happily, kicking up snow.

-Polar-
Orchu snorted disdainfully as he bucked; trying to remove the rough object from his tail. He swished his tail relentlessly but it was tangled. Why? Orchu asked himself. I just had to roll around on the forest floor after Polar had brushed my coat. He pondered. Bah my coat was too clean. I told Polar not to brush it. Orchu was sick and tired of Polar grooming him at least 5 times a day. He swiveled his ears inquisitively as he heard a soquili neighing. Orchu turned to the direction of the noise and saw Cyrus frolicing about in the snow. He smirked to himself. Bet he's on break again or something from Lily's training... or whatever he was doing with her. Orchu whinnied lightly to Cyrus and trotted over to him. "Hi Cyrus. What are you doing?" He asked raising an eyebrow curiously.

"I don't know. Playing in the snow?" he said with a hint of sarcasm. "What are you doing?" Cyrus had snow and mud on him from rolling around. He seemed rather happy the past couple nights. All of it because of Alona. He looked at the colt wonderingly. He had been playing for awhile and it was nice to see another Soquili to talk to.

-Polar-
Orchu smirked again. "How fun." He drawled out. Orchu frowned and ground out through gritted teeth. "I am trying to get this forsaken object out of my tail. Do you know what it is by chance or how I could get it out?" He gestured to the brown mass tangled within his white tail. "It's annoying me to no end." He sighed in futration. Orchu stomped a hoof on the ground to emphasize his annoyance.

{{The object is suppose to be a pinecone. xD;; -such a retard-}}

Draculas Babe
((Lol, that was my guess or a branch...rofl))

Cyrus watched Orchu, "That happens to be a pine cone. It belongs to the pine trees. Hence the name pine cone." He emphazied pine. He looked at it's tangled mess on his rather short tail. "I've had my tail entangled in these before." He watched it and bit it, half of it crubled to the ground the other stayed where it was. He took a hold of it and pulled gently and it slid out with a few knots. He spat it out gratefully and shook his head. "There! Better?"

-Polar-
Orchu grinned and swished his tail. "Much better. Thank you." He nodded appreciatively to Cyrus. "Note for the future: avoid rolling on the ground anywhere near a pinecone." He chuckled lightly. Orchu bent over; sticking his nose in the snow. He flicked his nose up and tossed some snow lightly at Cyrus. Orchu shied away from him a few feet and stuck out his tongue playfully.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus smiled and then a soft expression of saddness slightly filled his face, Orchu reminded Cyrus of Zephi when he was a foal. He smiled as he stuck out his tounge. He pranced up to him, "You thought you could get away with that?" He tsked him. He backed into a small snow mound and kicked it. Blowing the snow onto Orchu. "You know the snow makes a very nice coat for you." he replied sarcastically and stuck his tounge back out at Orchu.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus smiled and then a soft expression of saddness slightly filled his face, Orchu reminded Cyrus of Zephi when he was a foal. He smiled as he stuck out his tounge. He pranced up to him, "You thought you could get away with that?" He tsked him. He backed into a small snow mound and kicked it. Blowing the snow onto Orchu. "You know the snow makes a very nice coat for you." he replied sarcastically and stuck his tounge back out at Orchu.

-Polar-
Orchu shook the snow off his coat and shivered. He glared daggers at Cyrus and trotting over to him; he nudged his shoulder. He backed up a few feet and smirked. "Your in." Orchu started galloping through the snow off to the edge of the forest. He snorted lightly as he bucked through the snow; the branches of pines overhanging above him.

Draculas Babe

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:25 pm
Celendria:

Rein_Carnation
The ice mare stood serenely over looking a small hollow beneath her. The wind was chilly but still held a wonderous aroma of the coming winter looming ahead. She thoght for a moment on what her friend had said last time they encountered one another. She paused flicking her long tail and looked to the east over her. With a snort and a toss of her beautiful head, she leapt to the air in a full gallop as she streaked across the ground. The air whiped past her as she picked up speed. She felt like an bird... she was truly flying.

((*cute image* I hope to make one for Celendria one day)) heart

Draculas Babe
(( xp :tee hee smile )

Cyrus was taking in fresh air as he trotted against the frosted ground. He watched the trees sway in the wind, it had overall been a good day. But then again it wasn't over. It was around noon and the sun was still shining. He flickered his tail as he watched his surroundings and listened to the song birds singing.

Rein_Carnation
Celendria: Reared her head up as she kept pace, her hair whiping backwards flowing as a river does. She let out a joyous whinny in spite of her quiet self. Her flaring nostrils intaking all the scents of the land around her. Catching onto a faint yet close one her ears pricked forward. "Alona?" her senses told her as she wondered why the scent wasn't too clear. Pausing to a slow canter she looked around searching for her friend. "Why can I not catch her scent that clearly?" she murmered coming to a complete stop.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus stopped to graze and arched his neck picking at the frozen grass. He had heard soft Soquili hooves thrashing the ground, he ignored it for the time being until they stopped adruptly and his ears flickered as he thought he heard someone say Alona. He quietly lifted his neck and looked around he walked in the direction curiously and soon found himself in the prescence of a very blue mare. "Hello." he said in his normal low voice, he flickered his tail curiously.

Rein_Carnation
Celendria blinked looking about the stallion whom had caught her attention. "Hello. Pardon me but have you seen Alona? I thought I caught her scent but am unsure now." she murmered as her eyes grew worried.
Her ears perked forward realizing it was he whom she had sensed.
"Wait a minute... You're Cyrus are you not?" she queried with a smile.

Draculas Babe
"Alona?" His heart seemed to jump when he heard her name. He lsitened to her and realized she knew who he was but he had no idea who she was. "Yes, I am Cyrus." he smiled. "Do I know you from some where?" he asked curiously as he arched a brow.

Rein_Carnation
The ice mare shook her head as if she had forgotten something. "Oh I'm terribly sorry. I'm Celendria; Alona's friend." she nodded with a flick of her tail. 'I've been out for a run, which I agree with Alona is quite wonderful." she nodded with a smile as she babbled onward. Pausing she shook her head once more. "Err what I mean to say is congratulaions. I'm not a social type but I do try."

Draculas Babe
"Oh, thanks." He assumed she was talking about him and Alona getting together. "So she was talking about us?" he smiled interestingly. He looked at the mare she seemed quite talkitive and very nice. He looked at her with his emerald eyes inquisitivly.

Rein_Carnation
((lol.. it was OOC when I heard the news.. so just flow with it)) sweatdrop

Celendria blinked for a second and contemplated her next query. "I was hoping she would be here. I've heard chatter circulate of course. Is it wrong of me to ask about you? Well I mean I haven't met you personally till now." she said with a smile.

((meep phonecall.. brb))

Draculas Babe
"No its fine." he beamed. "It's a pleasure to meet you Celendria." he slightly bowed his head. He looked back to her. "So what have you been doing on this beautiful day?" he asked trying to get a conversation going.

Rein_Carnation
((back.. yey for being interupted)) stare

Celendria pondered of his query in deep thought. "Well I usually tend to just stare at the sky, its something I do for periods of a time. I'm always estatic to meet other Soquli as well.. hmm and the ones in the basket.. well that is facinating." she nodded with a soft laugh. Her tail swished back and forth as she breathed in the cold air. "Winter is approaching the plains once more.

((Heya Helmel)) xd

Draculas Babe
Cyrus listened to her carefully, and intentivly. "I myself enjoy meeting new faces." he smiled, gently. "You should see when they get out of their baskets," he laughed. "The young ones are so, lively and rambunxious." He glanced at Celendria as she talked of winter, "How long have you been around here?"

Rein_Carnation
Celendria beamed at the thought of seeing the irritable youngsters actually emerge from the confinments they grew within. She thought of Kanti and the other one she's found in the snowdrift. "I bet they are quite energetic after they get out of there." she whinied a silly laugh. Blinking she looked at him as her eyes seemed to shimmer. "I've been here close to a month now. I'm quite new to this land as I travel with winter as it continues its cycle. I can sense the cold as it calls out to me." she said as a pensive look washed over her eyes.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus listened to her and as he did he seemed to get confused. "So what will you do when the summer arrives here?" he implicated to the lands that they were now on. His eyes brightened as he started to go back on their conversation. It was very intriguing to him, Celendria had an appeal of spirit to him. It was as if she was conected with the winter not only mentally but spiritually. He tilted his head waiting for her reply.

Rein_Carnation
The ice mare giggled quietly wondering what Kanti looked like. And even the lone basket in the drift she'd found. Where there really foals within those baskets? How logical was that. "I can't wait to see what Kanti looks like. She's so energetic in that basket. Her mind fleeted temporarly thinking about his question. For a moment her eyes seemed to dim as if darkness had covered the glistening ice. "I don't know really. I've come to appreciate this land and those that roam within. In a sense I do not wish to leave." she nodded serenely, "I have never seen spring, summer, nor fall. But it will be strange when it does arrive. I wonder if I'll be able to hear the song that the cold sings everynight?"

Draculas Babe
Cyrus took notice on how devoted she was to the winter. He himself could not answer the question she asked. "I don't know but spring and fall are my favorites as well as first snowfall. Unfortunatly that has passed." he sighed. "This land has been my home for a long time and I wouldn't wish to leave it." The stallion smiled at his fond memories.

Rein_Carnation
Celendria lifted her eyes to look at him, glistening once more they resembled gems set in blue stone. "I've met wonderful friends here, the grass is edible, and I've not felt like leaving. I think.." she paused briefly as she took a step forward towards the horizon, "I will stay and experience this new beginning of seasons. Traveling does get tiring to one whom is constantly on the move." she nodded as she returned to her stance taking to him.

Draculas Babe
He smiled when she was said she was going to stay, "Well on to the behalf of your friends, Alona and myself, I believe that we will all appreciate you staying for this year." his emerald hued eyes gleamed. He hadn't met a Soquili who had traveled as much as her, he wondered if she had traveled when she was younger. Sometimes the weather in the winter was even to harsh for him to go outside. He flickered his tail as they conversed.

Rein_Carnation
Celendria smiled in happiness though her heart feared what this new begining was like. She was born in the wintry cold, and walked in it as well. But what was the warmer seasons like? She swished her tail thinking even more so then before. "Can you tell me what these seasons are like? Praytell I feel like a yearling asking such things." she said with an embarrassed look upon her slender face.

Draculas Babe
"It's quite alright, no need to feel embarrased." he noticed the look for that expression was upon his face most times. "For you it's quite necessary to know these things." he smiled comfertingly. "Each season has it's own beauty to each on of us. Everyone has a different oppinion. Spring is after winter so I'll start their. It's when everything starts to live again. Flowers bloom of all different colors. As many as you could imagine. The plains grow their green grass back. Trees grow their leaves back as well as their fruits, which are rather quite delicious. The sun comes back, warming the land." he beamed thinking of spring. "Then it is summer, where the sun is so hot you go to the lake and take refreshing swims. That is my favorite part, swimming. When you run the cool air feels the best when it is as hot as it gets. The wind sweeps the sweat from your brow. Then comes fall, the leaves loose their color and gain new. Ranging from reds, to golden and brown. Everything starts to die off as if going into hibernation, like bears do." He had encountered a bear once and it wasn't bad. It had just been roaming far off. Lily had told him about them. "After fall it is winter, and you know what that is like. If you ask a different Soquili they will tell you a different story about the seasons, but I hope I have helped you gain some information to tell on what it is like."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:18 pm
Cyrus, Settia, Dyami

Skylar14
((Sure I'll start the Rp))

Settia walked along the river thoughfully as she thought about all of the Soquili she had meet over the past weeks. There were so many of them all with different personalities and they had all been so nice to her. She was no longer as timid as she used to be around strangers.

After a moment she stoped by the bank and looked into the cool water and it flowed by. Birds sang to her a joyous song on a branch in a near by tree. The day was lovely and serene, giving her a peacful mood on this fine day.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus had been falling asleep again. He was pretty tired though Lily and himself went out running last night for a long while. He had lost count. He thought he had seen something bright red towards his right when he approached the river banks. He hadn't discovered that it was a Soquili until he dipped his head into the water and when he came out he was looking at her. He sort of gave a half laugh, "Sorry, I sort of ignored you, I'm a bit tired." he exclaimed. "I'm Cyrus who might you be?"

Skylar14
Settia bent her head down to get a drink of the cool water that was before her. The water felt refreshing and helped to awaken her a bit more from her dreamy state. She hadn't realized how thirsty she was until she had stopped for a rest by the river bank. She ears flicked this way and that as they could hear the approach of another Soquili coming towards her.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus paused looking around, he was heading toward the river banks to get a drink of water. It was really refreshing after a cat nap. He yawned lazily and his eyes were dull for the time being. As she cold breeze blew on him it started to awaken him. His ears flickered behind him for no reason. He wasn't thinking of anything but getting a drink of water.

Skylar14
Settia watched as the other Soquili dipped his head into the water. He looked awfully tired. He seemed to have noticed her after the cool warter woke him up a bit. Settia smiled at him cheerfuly and replied to his question. "My name is Settia. It is nice to meet you Cyrus."

samus x
(( surprised ok kewl ))

Dyami came to a river to get a drink. he had been following his bonded for a bit but decided to go off on his own again. as he got closer he noticed two other soquili at the bank. he saw one he knew but could not remeber there last meeting too well since it had been a long while.

Skylar14
As she looked at Cyrus, Settia noticed another Soquili approaching them. After he got closer she realized it was Dyami. She was delighted to see him again and called out to him. "Hello there!"

Draculas Babe
"Pleasure to meet you as well Settia." He looked over as he heard a crunching noise. It was another Soquili he hadn't met. Cyrus greeted him with a low whinny. His tail flickered in anxiousity and curiousity.

samus x
Dyami chuckled," hey there." he whinned back at the stallion. he walked over to them, flicking his tail about.

Draculas Babe
"Pleasure to meet you as well Settia." He looked over as he heard a crunching noise. It was another Soquili he hadn't met. Cyrus greeted him with a low whinny. His tail flickered in anxiousity and curiousity.

Skylar14
"Cryus this is my friend Dyami. Dyami this is my new firned Cyrus." Settia said and intoduced them. She was happy to have a new friend and an old friend there with her on such a lovely day. She smiled pleasantly at both of them hoping that they would be friends.

((Bye Taka!))

samus x
(( ok that works and bye taka))

Dyami smiled and nodded," its nice to meet you Cyrus, and it good seeing you again Settia." he then took a drink of water since I was the reason he came over this way anyways.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus looked up at Dyami, "It's a pleasure to meet you as well Dyami," he looked at the two Soquili. "So what have you two been doing this beautiful day?" he asked curiously as he listened to the song birds.

Skylar14
Settia thought for a moment on what all she had been doing. "Well, I've just been walking along the river here listening to the birds sing." she replied and smiled.

samus x
Dyami chuckled," just was out walking with my bonded for a bit then got thrusty and felt the need to wonder about." he thought it was a nice day out and things could not being going any better.

Draculas Babe
"Interesting," Cyrus replied he didn't know what to say, or how to start up a conversation so he just asked. "How long have you two been around here?" he asked gently as he perked his ears forward listening intently, while flickering his tail.

Skylar14
"Not very long really." Settia replied. "I haven't had the chance to meet very many others either. I have meet a handful of others since I have been here though." She said still smiling cheerfully.

samus x
Dyami was deep in thought but shook his head," not too long." he said," also i have yet to meet too many others." he then went back to thinking.

Draculas Babe
He listened, he didn't know iif they never talked or if they just didn't like to. So he didn't say anything more, he just watched them curiously. He wished Alona were here she was a good conversation starter. He missed her he hadn't seen her in a few days and was wondering what she was up to.

Skylar14
Settia noticed that the conversation wasn't going all to well. Both stallions didn't seem much like talking. Dyami seemed to be in deep though and Cyrus seemed like he didn't know what to talk about. She thought for a moment before sudden;y jumping into the river and splashing about. Sure she was acting a bit childish and the water was cold but she hoped it would losen the other two up some to see her acting like a goof.

samus x
Dyami shoddenly felt a bit of water on him when he turned to see Settia messign around in the water. he chuckled," well it seems someone is havign some fun in that cold water!" he looked at Cyrus and it seemed he did not know what to talk about ether.

Draculas Babe

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:13 pm
The FIRE:
KasaiLoki
Upon hearing the shout of the Shaman from the village entrance, to twins popped their head out from all the commotion. "Did ya hear that Kani?" Mika asked his sister. Both the twins were about 16 years old, looking almost identical apart the fact they were of opposite gender.

"He said Fire! FIRE?!" Mika shouted, going to grab a bucket. "Not that one!" His sister argued. "It's got holes in it, this one!" She offered up the new looking bucket as both of them ran out of the teepee, void of shoes.

They raced up to the shaman, but did not need to see where the fire was. The thick cloud of smoke was rising rapidly in the valley. It could be only a matter of minutes before it spread to this area.

Soquili
Talencia
The bunny's presence and clear distress confirmed her worst fears. There WERE creatures in danger still! She bent her head to the rabbit and whuffled gently but urgently. "Show me where! Your family can ride on my back... along with anyone else who can manage to cling on! But we must hurry!" She glanced at the others. "Will anyone come help me rescue them? Please?" She was not at all used to begging... she was a proud and stately lady. But this was beyond her own ego, and all that mattered to her was saving the defenseless ones.

Polaris rubbed his iddy bitty feet with his paws. "Meepe meeep beep!!! (translation: my family has 200 members... o.O)

Talencia
Ceylona was quite dismayed by such numbers, but was resolute nonetheless. "We'll have to do the best we can then! I'll take the little ones, and the large, strong members of your family will have to flee on their own paws! But we have to go now! They can't be warned otherwise!" She was really starting to get worked up. Smoke was filling the sky and starting to sting her sensitive nose. She knew how fast fire could run, and that time was of the essence. "Will you lead me to them, friend?" She continued to peer down at the rabbit, the whites of her eyes beginning to show in her agitation.

In the back of her mind, she hoped some other soquili would come to her aid, so that more creatures might be saved!

wooga Paes
Palla was again galloping, but this time curious, it was easy to see the dark cloud rising in the sky, and they were too black to be rain, and too large to be a human campfire. This was worse.

Much worse.

Ears dipped forward when he spied a group of Soquili, and stopped to a halt at them. "Whats happening? A fire? Where? " He asked, pretty much out of breath. He had been checking on Brat when he saw the smoke, and the dash to the source was very long, it was only natural for even hm to be tired. He blinked as he looked down at the rabbit, he didn't usually see them prancing around soquili, just another thing that meant something was rong.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus was padding along when he smelled something funny from a near valley. He looked from a clearing and there was smoke coming from it, he raised his brow worriedly. He took off the opposite way were Lily was walking along her merry way. He neighed at her and she could sense something was wrong so she mounted him. Cyrus then raced down the hill he was upon towards the flames, catching Soquili's scents along the way. He was hoping Alona wasn't near here or near the village. It looked as if the fire could spread to the village. All Lily did was nothing, but Cyrus could sense her fear.

Soquili
Malikai grinned as the soquilis worked together with buckets of water to help the fire. It was getting under control as the breeze had died down. Just a few flames flickering but the damage was done. Lots of trees were destroyed but he didn't see any dead animals. There was a family of muskrats that wandered around aimlessly for their home..but it was gone.

(I gotta go soon. All who participated will be given some stats and a plush later on in the evening)

Foalen
Ayita spread her bucket around as much as she could, but it didn't do much to help with the fire. Still undaunted called to the wildlife in the area hoping to lead them from the flames. Picking up her bucket she turned back towards the river looking over her shoulder to see if anyone was following who might need help.

Twiddle
(*hopes it's okay if Kaga hops in to join*)

Kaga awoke with a start, as he realized he was surrounded by fire. He started coughing, his nostrils and mouth filled with the rancid smoke. He could barely see, his eyes stinging from the heat and flames. He let out a cry for help in the form of a high pitched whinny, but no answer came. He then backed up as far as he could, until he could feel the flames licking his tail. He then ran at full speed, and leaped gracefully over the flames. His stomach brushed against them and he cringed as he landed, but he knew others must be in danger. He spotted a dark colored horse near a bunny, and ran over towards her.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus looked around as the fire ceased, Lily was putting on small sparks still out of precaution. Cyrus looked to the corner of his eye and seen Kaga? He nickered over to him and Cyrus turned to look at Lily who waved him off. Cyrus turned his attention back to Kaga and the mare who he was talking to.

He started to kick stuff around clearing it away, making it into one big pile. He wasn't use to cleaning. He flickered his ears curiously, wondering if he was doing a good job.

(Edit!)

Talencia
Ceylona was relieved. The fire had been put out! But the animals! She looked back down at the rabbit before her, then looked up as a soquili stallion joined her. "I think there might be animals in need of shelter until their homes are rebuilt.. or new homes entirely." She turned to gaze sadly at the valley with it's destroyed trees and foliage.

"At least this happened at the end of winter, and not the beginning." she commented fervently before looking back at the stripey stallion. Just then a whinny caught her attention, and she turned to see another stallion, this one black, working to clear the charred debris.

((Edited to reflect DB's edit, hehe.))

Twiddle
Kaga nodded to her, still cringing as he walked from the minor burns he got on his legs and stomach. "I agree. We need to help as best we can." He looked over to Cyrus as he heard his old friend whinny, and he replied with one of his own. "Cyrus! Come over here!" He yelled to him, hoping the black stallion could help them clear the debris and maybe save some more animals.

wooga Paes
Pallaton nodded, walking through the wreck, and stomping on a bit of fire that was left. He could see many small animals easly, theyr fur visible in all the dark view. They were obviously looking or their home, but none seemed like they'd lost a family member. It was horrible. He really wished he'd been there earlier to help, but his legs also had limits, no matter how much he didn't like it. Barely a tree was spared, only about.. Half of one. "We should find them new homes, or temporary ones? At least till this place is habitable again. " He was avoiding the trees mostly, they looked so weak that if he bumped into them they fall over into ash, wich was probably the case with a few.

He wondered if anyone else had been caught in the fire, maybe a Soquili even. But not that plausible, something that large would be easy to spot in a blace like this.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus' ear flickered in Kaga's direction, he looked to him and smiled. He walked over to them swiftly his hooves crunching in the debris. He looked back to the ground where small animals were scurrying, aimlessly. As he approached Kaga all he said was, "I feel so sorry, for them for their homes being lost."

Talencia
((Okay, just so you don't think I'm playing then running, I was okay with the fire part... apparently I'm not so okay with dealing with the aftermath. So please don't be insulted by Cey just picking up and leaving. I need to get her and thus myself out of this situation. Thanks for understanding!))

Ceylona's eye was caught by a huddle of squirrels, a rather large family of them, staring hollow-eyed at one particular tree, which had not only burned, but fallen over. She walked slowly over to them and spoke softly, softer and gentler than anyone would have heard her speak before.

"Come, little ones... I know of a safe place for you all. You cannot have your home here any longer... it is gone, I am afraid." She carefully nosed one of the larger squirrels in sympathy. "Come, climb on. You may cling to my mane or tail, wherever you can. There are trees far distant from this place where you will be able to mourn your lost home and begin again."

Then that proud mare knelt in the blowing ash, her nose now so caked with the smell that she could no longer smell it. It's acrid taste was on her tongue, though. As the rodent family scampered hither and thither on her, finding perches where they felt safe, she reminded herself to make a stop at a stream on the way. The poor dears would need to wash themselves, as well as drink deeply of something not tainted by the smoke.

When they were all settled, she lunged as gracefully as she could back up to her hooves. She called a parting neigh to the others and set off. At first she walked carefully, but gained speed as the squirrels clung tight to her. Soon she was cantering along smoothly, heading for a stream away from the carnage.

After the stop at the stream, when the adult squirrels busily bathed and comforted the young ones and tended to themselves, she carried them onwards. It wasn't too terribly far, really, but for a squirrel it would have been a monumentous distance. Soon they came to a grove of tall, mature trees. A few curious faces poked their heads out at the exhausted squirrel family that silently dangled from parts of this soquili mare. Gently she lay down again, and the exhausted family gathered on the ground before her.

"Here you will find safety and a place to call home again. I will stay close, in case there is anything you still need." With these words, the stately mare rose to her feet and moved to stare out across to the other side of the valley, where the smoke still hung thick and ugly.

Twiddle
Kaga watched as the mare dissapeared with the squirrels, and smiled faintly. SHe was very kind. His attention turned to Cyrus and he nodded sadly. "Yes, I do as well. Poor things... let's see if we can find anyone who needs help." He had already seen many animals, and what he really wanted was a dip in the cooling water of a lake or river, his burns aching and pulsing.

Pushing the pain aside, he began to look around them to see if there were any troubled souls. He then remembered the muskrat family, and motioned serious to follow him as he walked over towards where he last saw them.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus followed the younger stallion, who didn't appear so good. "You should do something about those burns." It wasn't until then that he realized his leg had just seared with pain as it clashed against an uprooted twig. He looked at his leg which spilt a little blood. He shook the twig out and examined his leg, the wound wouldn't have hurt as much if it wern't for the twig, it haf just entered a minor burn. Not as bad as Kaga's but enough to make him wince.

wooga Paes
Palla every now and then would knock his hooves againt the ash, and sometimes he found holes, with a few shivering animals inside, startled by the fire, and the sudden darkness that'd blocked their view. One of the cases, he found a young fox pup, and carried it on his back till he found the parents, who carried with them two other pups. They knew how to walk, but were startled by the fire making their paws a little shaky, so the older foxes were carrying them for a while. It only upset him how the foxes were burn up, some of them had lost quite a bit of fur trying to savethemselves and family He could look up and see a few hawks, who had flown away when the fire started, and were now back trying to locate their old trees, with no success. He had to start a few gallops to jump over fallen trees, and peeking into any hollows to make sure there weren't any in them. Many of the critters were finding it hard to accept the loss of their home, while ohers were already moving on, heading toward the places that werent burnt to find a new home. In the odd occasion, he met up with a puma, but it didn't give mind and walked off, too busy to care abouta stallion.

Maybe some humans would come and deal with the wreck, the forest woulden't grow again untill the ash was gone, and the process would be faster of some tried to help and clean. H helped a few stuck critters too, whoms paws and maybe tail had been caught under something too heavy for them to moove. He would talk to the others, but to him, this was more like a moment of silence.

Twiddle
Kaga looked over to Cyrus and shook hsi head. "I'm fine." He stated, though his breath was labored as if he'd been running, and his legs seemed to shake when he walked. As he looked around, he finally spotted the scared muskrat family and walked over to them quietly, not wanting to scare them. He whuffled softly, "I mean no harm forest friends, please follow me. Climb on my back if you wish, I know of a spot untouched by the fire." Or at least, he hoped his willow tree and the river beside it were untouched.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus looked at an injured bunny near a fallen branch, he walked over to it softly as he could. "Do not be alarmed I will take you to a better place than this once was." Soon three more rabbits popped out of the debris. Cyrus laid on the debris so the rabbits could get on him easily. As soon as they did he looked to see if Kaga was doing alright. He had plenty of room still on his back if he needed help with the muskrat family.

wooga Paes
Palla trotted along untill meeting with Kaga and Cyrus. He knew both, though Cyrus, just by sigh. "Even puma lost their home. " He motioned behind him, not too far off the same puma was sulking, looking for its old den. It seemed that in times like thism a puma could be right next to you but it woulden't give a damn.

Twiddle
As Kaga kneeled down to allow the family access to his back, he collapsed half way down. He made it seem liked he was just aying down, but the pain across his face said otherwise. As the family got on his back, he stood up once more, the weight of them all making his wounded legs and stomach hurt more, though he ignored it. As Palla crossed over to them he gave a sort of nod hello, and started to walk towards the willo tree and river.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus was glaring at the puma without realization, when Alona told her sad tale to him he figured it was a puma that had done the tragedy to her. He glanced back to Palla who had just approached. The bunnies were snuggling in his ebony coat which had grown longer in the cold winters. "Kaga!" he knew he was hurting, he sounded father-like as he said it, "You musn't carry on if the pain if it is to great, it will cause you a much greater pain in the years to come." He watched his friend concerned.

Twiddle
(:0!!! Grats Kana! *waves nonchalantly at quest thread* <_< XDDD Just kidding, just kidding luff.))

Kaga looked over at Cyrus and shook his head, "No, they need me. And I have to get to the river anyway." He pushed forward, his legs burning and aching, though he ignored it and traveled on.

wooga Paes
Palla looked at Kaga, then turned and went back to looking in the other areas, he was sure there were still many critters in trouble, and many many.

heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:31 pm
January 23, 2006:

This is Lily, I've decided to record my life now, thought it would be a good idea now that I'm a tad older. Cyrus has been acting strangely the past few days. Ah well, I've seen him around a chestnut collared mare these past few weeks a lot! Maybe that has something to do with it, maybe there will be little Cyrus' running around? I believe I've met the mare's bonded her name is Lily as well, ironic? I'm pretty sure her name is Alona, but I'm not positive I've been somewhat anti-social you might say. Well I must go for the time being, hope to write soon.

Lily

Draculas Babe

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:41 pm
January 31,

Today, is boring....so I'm writing to you in my boredom. I think I might venture out. I haven't decided yet. I think Cyrus is going to get war painted on and earrings. He watched another horse get it done and was all "yipee" about it so I'll see what Tasunke can do. It's been almost a week since I've written you last. The winter is so boring! Pretty, but boring. Oh well, hopefully it will get more interesting as Spring comes closer.

Lily

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:52 pm
Cyrus (Accesorized) ... (sp?)

February 05, 2005:

Cyrus got his ears pierced finally and war paint across his chest and on his leg. He looks very different if I do say so myself. I'm pretty tired, I'm yawning almost every minute, it seemss and my handwrritting and spelling is geting horrrible. Good night.

Lily

Draculas Babe

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:57 pm
February 18 (Cyrus):

I'm taking somewhat of a journey, I told Lily that I was going to be gone awhile so she wouldn't get worried. We have signs we write in the ground to tell what we are doing or thinking.

I walked past the clearing and the wooded area to the iced over lake. As I walked I felt the breeze through my mane, which really isn't one since it's so short. I wonder how Resi is doing. I haven't seen her in a long while such a sweet girl. What about Zephi? I wonder how he is doing, or Celendria or Delphia.

God, I haven't seen her in forever. She probably feels that I abandoned her. I'm horrible. I liked her I suppose at one time but my feelings toward Alona are far greater. She makes me feel free. I love her so much yet I feel like I haven't showed it.

I pass everything I've known and go to an unknown land where I have no idea what awaits me. I walk in silence watching the nature around me start to fade into the new season soon. You can tell it's changing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:01 am
February 20th Cyrus:

It's been two days of wondering and talking to myself. It isn't Spring yet so the winter winds get chilly at night. My hair is still long from the winter. I'm passing by the mountain ranges now.

I'm hearing some sort of growling every once in awhile. It's not a wolf they don't usually come this far out.

Draculas Babe

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:37 am
(Rp with Alona goes here <3)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:56 am
Manitou, Kanti, Orchu and Cedar

lostlinx

Manitou eyes the stallion, whickering he jogs over. Lobes flicker as he tries to remember the stallions name from a brief introduction. "Cyrus correct?"

Draculas Babe
Cyrus nodded, "Yes and I believe your name is Manitou? Please correct me if I'm wrong." His ears perked forward listening to the greyish colored stallion. He flickered his tail anxiously waiting for his reply.

lostlinx

Bobbing his head lightly in reply he glances down at the stallions tribal art. "You seem to have gotten some new markings since I've seen you last." Shifting his weight he lowers his head for a moment, biting at an itch on his leg. "I haven't really jumped to get anything quite yet."

Draculas Babe
He nodded, "I kind of liked the idea after seeing some others get it done from a different tribe. Tasunke did a great job especially with these." he motioned to the earrings. "So how have you been since our last meet?"

hanging gallow
Kanti shook her letting the beads beat loudly against each other. She decided to head out in the direction of the valley hoping maybe she could at least get some form of a running excerise in for the day. As she reached the valley she noticed two stallions conversing and nickered them a greeting.

lostlinx
"I have been fine, I spent some time with a mare, named Ceylona, but it was obvious that even friendship was out of the question. A bit high strung if you asked me. I have mostly been moving about on my own." Focusing on the earrings he nods. "I like those, I think i would get those over the tribal markings. Who knows" Shrugging, he flicks his tail at a stubborn insect. "What of you? How have you been?"

Edit
Lobes flicker at the sounds of another soquili, looking into the direction the greeting came from he whickers a hello.

Draculas Babe
He chuckled as he called a mare high strung, he knew how that could go. "I've been pretty good," he replied. "Stopped over at Alona's awhile back." he smiled half heartidly until a new prescense was known. He nickered for her to come over and chat with them.

-Polar-

Orchu cantered through the lush meadow towards the clearing hoping to run into a familiar soquili. For the stallion had met many new soquili lately but had not seen many of his friends since he had grown from a colt into a stallion. As reached the edge of the clearing his eyes scannned the terrain before him. He caught sight of a few soquili gathered amongst themselves. Is that Cyrus? He wondered squinting from afar. Orchu flipped his mane and cantered over to the group; neighing in greeting.

hanging gallow
((*pounces on polar* yes please join ^___^))

Kanti heard the nicker of welcome return and decided to great them. She spotted the black and white stallion with bits of green war paint on him, some odd reason he seemed familar, well not familar but at least someone she should have known from somewhere. But nevermind that she at least could introduce herself to them.

"Hello..I'm Kanti" she said as pleasently as she could. Yet to her, her voiced seemed oddly loud and unexpected. She wasn't use to introducing herself, acutally she didn't really meet many soquilis and it never bothered her to actually meet any.

She then heard a nicker from another stallion, yet this one's voice seemed familiar. Very familar, however she had never set eyes on him before, or not at least she could remember.

lostlinx
"Ah yes, I remember Alona, how is she doing?" Lobes face towards the thunderings of someone cantering towards them. Glancing away from Cyrus, Manitou focuses on the black and white stallion who seemed vaguely familiar. He whickered a low greeting to the stallion before finally focusing the the mare who had made her way over. "Greetings Kanti, I am Manitou."

Manitou watched as Cryus greeted the other stallion. Ah thats how he remembered the stallion, he had met him as a colt. Listening to all the conversations he glances up, seeing a lone mare he whickers a hello.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus head turned at the scent of another familiar Soquili. "Orcu?" he questioned himself, softly. As he looked in the direction it was a very grown-up Orchu. He reared excitedly. "Orchu! How have you been?" nickering to him.

He looked back to the mare who introduced herself as Kanti. "Kanti as in Alona's Kanti?" he asked, curiously. He had heard a lot about her and was wondering when he was to meet her.

(Crap just skip my next turn or w/e)

Valeria
((Hehehe... Spirit Sprite would feel a bit like an outcast, since he hasn't really met any of these others besides Orchu. Tania, his familiar, thinks other Soquili are afraid of her.))

Spirit Sprite walked slowly through the clearing, his ears flicking slightly to listen to the sounds around him. He stopped next to a small pond and lowered his head to drink, listening to Tania bouncing through the grass behind him.

-Polar-
Orchu snorted lightly as he reached the group of soquili. "Cyrus I thought that was you. My you look fierce with those markings." He smirked sheepishly. "I have been well I suppose; this warm weather certainily is a pleasant change." Orchu turned to the gray stallion and the brown and white mare. Bowing low he stated, "Hello I don't believe I have met either of you before. What are your names?" Orchu inquired pleasantly. Although he had met Kanti before he did not recognize her as the mare standing before him. Orchu then noticed a chesnut mare watching the interactions of the group. Nodding his head; Orchu whinned softly to her.

hanging gallow
Kanti was slightly over blown by the fact that both Mantiou and Cyrus knew Alona, she never really thought of her foster mother as somone who met alot of other soquilis before.

"Yes I am Alona's Kanti, or at least her adopted daughter, how do you know her" she asked curiously, she had yet to meet this stallion yet he knew her foster mother, did she tell him she wondered.

"It is nice to meet you Manitou" she said warmly as Alona had taught her to do.

Kanti watched Orchu, something about him seemed so familiar or at least his voice did but she couldn't place how or where.
"My name is Kanti, and it is a pleasure to meet you" she said as warmly as she could, not because of what Alona had taught her, but for the mere fact that she was curious to know who he was and how did she know him some where, it bugged her not to remember.

Draculas Babe

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:57 am
Rp cont with Zeph...
Draculas Babe
Cyrus looked at Kanti, similing. "I'm Cyrus her life long mate." he chuckled. His ears flickered back and fourth listening to everything. His emerald orbs looking at the new faces.

He turned to Orchu, "Fierce, you say?" he smiled. "I agree with you upon the weather, the winter months get dreary after while. Especially when the snow melts.

"Alona seems to be doing pretty good." he smiled as he replied back to Manitou. He lifted his hoof and pawed at the ground listening to the conversation around him.

lostlinx
Chocolate orbs gaze calmly at Orchu, understandable for the stallion to not remember the short moment that they had spoken. "I am Manitou, I believe I met you once when you were still a colt." Manitou smiled at Kanti. Lobes flicker as she mentions at she is the adopted daughter of Alona. "My, how this is a small world. Congraduations Cryus, and I suppose that makes you Kanti's adopted father. I am very happy for the two of you, Alona seemed like a very kind mare when I met her." Flicking his tail in thought he glances at the conservative stallion a few yards away. Whickering a hello he tries to encourage the shy stallion.

-Polar-
Orchu frowned slightly at Manitou. "We met when I was a colt? How unfortunate I can't recollect the occasion. Orchu's eyes flickered back to the brown mare. "Kanti?" He stated in disbelief. "Why I haven't seen you since you were a basket! My you have certainily grown fast!" He smiled warmingly to the mare. "It is such a shame I did not have the opportunity to meet you as a filly. For I have not seen Alona in ages; how is she?" Orchu followed Manitou and Kanti's nickers to the soquili that was slowly approaching the group; at once Orchu recognized the stallion. "Spirit Sprite! How are you?" He neighed cheerfully to him.

hanging gallow
"You and Alona are mates" Kanti said with a little bit of shock, this was a new thing to her. She had never met Cyrus before and Alona had mention a stallion before, yet she never paid attention, and here he was, her mate. Kanti as a little stunned... she wasn't sure of this new idea.

"I suppose he may be my adopted father" Kanti said responding to Manitou, however she couldn't imagine it. This was the frist time she was meeting him, this was overwhelming.

"Orchu?" Kanti said looking at Orchu when he responded to her. She scattered the fragments of her past into order searching for that name, then she remember, he was the small foal that had talked to her the one night she had tried to get out of the basket. She had felt bad for insulting him once, so this was who he was.
"I haven't heard from you since that night I was in a basket, I always wondered if I would ever meet you" she said happily.

"Alona is doing fine Orchu" she said with a nod.

Kanti watched as the other stallion approached. She didn't recognize him but yet Orchu did.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus looked at Kanti who seemed to be spazzing about the fact of calling him an adoptive father. "I wouldn't say adoptive father, for only we have just met. It really wouldn't be fair." he smiled winking at Kanti as he replied to Manitou. He watched Orchu for a bit he was still stunned on how big he had gotten.

chemicalstar
((thank you ID i love her too!^^))

Zephyr neighed as he heard some familiar voices from a distance as he made his daily walking routine. It had been some time since he had been around other soquili, he was busy with raising his newly born foals... but he felt like it was now time to socialize a little again.
She neighed curiously, and as he walked closer to the group, he realized there were more than two soquili as he predicted before.. and was that Cyrus?? He quickened his pace as he got very excited at sight of his 'brother'. cyrus was the first soquili who pain attention to zephi and took care of him. he was practially a brother even though he wasnt related--thought zephi and him could easily mistaken as brothers since they were both pitch black-if one ignored the see through skin of zephi of course.
he called out curiously as he came into the hearing distance "hi there!"

lostlinx
Lobes flicker back at the mare's reaction to what he said. "Im sorry, I didn't mean to startle you by what I said m'lady" His tail moves in a somewhat uneasy fashion before turning his attention to Orchu. "Do not worry about it, I'm sure you had more important things on your mind when you were that age." Smiling slightly he nods in understanding. "So Kanti, how are you enjoying all the wonderful knowledge you have aquired."

Draculas Babe
Cyrus' ear flickered as he heard a very friendly and damiliar voice. "Zeph!" He turned and ran towards him greetingly circiling him. He hadn't seen him in a long time. "How have you been younger brother?" he asked. His eyes beamed as he nickered over to Kanti to meet him.

chemicalstar

Zephyr neighed happily as he galloped to Cyrus and gave him a friendly bump on the side "Bro!! How have you been?" He laughed as he watched the black soquili circle around him "What's new?" and then he realized Cyrus was talking to a female soquili ebfore he arrived on the scene. He turned to his borther and winked "Wow! Cyrus and his unmistakable charm huh?" he asked and giggled.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus raised his brow and started laughing, "No, no brother. She's my mate's adopted daughter. You remember Alona don't you?" He was trying to get the thought out of his head that Zephyr thought they were together.

chemicalstar
((it is more than fine with me db!^^))

Zephyr whinnied coyly "Oh yeah, like I dont know my brother!" he teased and laughed. then returning to his normal behavious he added "of course i remmeber Alona! she was always so kind to me!" he blinked "so you two are kinda an item right now??" he realized he missed most of the happiest moments cyrus lived and regretted he was not there to share those moments with him!

Draculas Babe
Cyrus looked at Zephyr. He smiled, "Yes, we are. How was it going with that mare Kam.." he looked around frusterated. "I don't remember her name because the day you talked about her to me you were searching for her." he chuckled.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Zeph and Cyrus:

chemicalstar

Zephyr blushed, as he usually did when talking about kamaria "oh yes... we are a family now!" he smiled "i am a daddy! i still cant get used to the idea though! sometime it seems like our children are older and more mature than me!" he playfully grimaced "ah and I am so happy to hear about you two! but i remmeber.. there was something between you when i kinda dropped in when you were talking sometime ago! but i rarely see her around nowdays... maybe it is because i spend so much time with kamaria... by the way you should meet her.. i am sure you will love her!"

Draculas Babe
"I'm sure she's a nice and that I would love her," he smiled. "We should get together sometime, You and I Kamaria and Alona. That would be nice." He looked at Zephyr curiously. "You still blush, you use to blush when Resi practically tackled you to get your mane." he laughed at the thought when Zeph and Resi were foals.

Draculas Babe

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:45 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items