Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Arlster Middle School (A fantasy RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AHH! *points*
  AHHH! *looks* AHHHHHHH!
  Huh? *looks* hmm.....
View Results

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:23 pm
~Before Ace's post~

Luna arrived at the school an hour early, and 14 minutes later, she saw Ace. "You shouldn't have done that to those trolls." she said. "You ESPECIALLY shouldn't have stabbed one!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:18 pm
Ace looked at luna.
"Trolls? What trolls? Wait-- Stabbed?? Oh my God...My wrist blades....Listen Luna, when those blades come out, which I can't control, I don't know what I'm doing." Ace said. "I must've stabbed one with my blade and blacked out..."  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:38 pm
Luna gave him a sharp look. "Do you even KNOW how much trouble I went through?! I had to CARRY those giants into the nurse's office because she was too 'fragile' to hold them."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:51 pm
"I'm sorry!" Ace said and sat down, looking away from Luna, saddened. "I told you, I can't control when my blades come out, and what to do with them...They were going to kill me...No one knows what I went through my whole life, let alone a terrifying first day of school..."  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:14 pm
Luna sighed. "Don't worry about it." she said softly. "People at the school these days.... did you make any friends?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:17 pm
(Oh, I forgot to tell you, I was using my cousin's account to RP Miru. I RP on her account so i can get her some gold. She barely has time on her hands)

Miru arrived at the school to see Luna and Ace. "Uhm...hi...." she said, twiddling her fingers  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:17 pm
"Not many...I didn't really make a friend, but I talked to that girl Miru for a little bit." Ace said to Luna.

------------

(((I won't be active on RPs from August 3-5, Going on a trip.)))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:15 pm
~Luna~
"Is that her?" Luna asked, looking at Miru.

~Miru~
Miru nodded. "Yes, I am Mriu. Nice to meet you."  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:29 pm
"Oh hi Miru" Ace greeted Miru.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:30 am
Morgana arrived at school and saw a group of people talking, Ace being among them.
She stalked over"Hi, Ace, we need to talk." she said pulling him away from the group.  

LunaticTokyoMoth

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:49 am
"Ok?" Ace said as he was rushed to Morgana. "What's on your mind?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:55 pm
~Miru~
She sat by Luna. "Uhmm, h-hi. As you know, my name is Miru. Wh-what's your name?"

~Luna~
"Ah, I'm Luna. Nice to meet you." Luna said, smiling in approval.  

Yuuki96

LunaticTokyoMoth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:12 am
"Where did you get the ability to grow blades from your wrists? Your weak elfen body shouldnt be able to hold the energy for such a task! Only witches do that!"
Morgana exclaimed, holding him by both the shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:37 pm
"A, elves aren't as weak as you think, and B, only me and my brother in our family have the ability to do that. They come out when I'm dangered or angry, so I can't control them." Ace said. "Also, when they come out, I can't control what I do with them. It's like one of my ancestor's spirit is controlling me..."  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:44 am
Luna was eavesdropping. "Really now...." she muttered. She smiled at Miru again. "So...did you make any friends?" she asked  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff