Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Blood and Part Tavern Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:33 am
"Ah, yes. I like to look through people's past and future." Luna said. She looked at the clock and looked at the door. She smiled. "Luke, you're a bit early." A man-sized blur shriveled into view, then revealed a man the look like this:User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:17 am
"Oh..." Jake said. "Hi Luke." Jake walked over to shake his hand. "Nice to meet you." Jake said, holding out his hand.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:54 am
Luke nodded and shook Jake's hand. Luna looked delighted. "You've changed so much!" she turned to Jake. "He's half elf and half magician." she explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:25 pm
"Cool." Jake said. To tell the truth Jake liked Luke as a friend, and was looking forward to many things together, but Jake was kind of jealous that Luke was an elf and magician. In the elf world, it's a mirical to have a hybrid elf for a son or daughter, but to be an animagus, like Jake, was sort of common. Jake realized that Luna could be reading his mind so he changed his thoughts. "So Jake, were you born into a family of elves and wizards, or are you like me, born with parents of the same race and just found out you were a hybrid?"  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:02 am
((It's Yuuki96. My account got hacked.))

"My mother is a wizard," Luke said smiling. Luna smiled at the two.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:46 am
That explains it...I'm still a little jealous...
"Hey uhh Luke. Do you think you could teach me a few things about wizardry later? It would mean a lot to me and we'd be able to hang out." Jake asked.

((( I think you made a typo: You said 'said Jake smiling' instead of 'said Luke smiling' just thought I'd put that in there lol )))  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:08 am
Luke nodded. "Of course,"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:57 am
Jake was happy and less jealous of Luke. He just wanted to get to know him.
"Sounds great. I know this might be a little late but is ten tonight ok? Thats when my shift is done."  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:46 pm
"Yeah," Luke said. Luna looked delighted that the two were getting along, but she sensed that Jake was a bit jealous.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 am
Really ownly a few newcomers went to the bar in the morning, not surprisingly, Jake didn't know a lot of 'morning alcoholics'.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:52 am
Temorichi walks out slowly. She yawns. After her days of hibernation, her body was not use to being awake. she looks around, seeing only jake. "Hey Jake....Whats been happening? Any thing good?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:10 pm
"Hey Temorichi. Only thing that happened this mornin' was Luna's husband arriving." Jake said.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:22 pm
Luna smiled at Temorichi. "Hello, Temorichi. This is my husband, Luke." Luke smiled and held out his hand. "Pleased to meet you, Miss Temorichi."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:03 am
Temorichi smiles at Jake then smiles at Luna and her husband. She shakes Lukes hand. "Nice to meet you. Your wife is a really good worker." She says, rubbing her eye with her free hand  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:21 am
Luke nodded. "I know. She doesn't like to have days off." Luna laughed. "It's true,"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff