Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Fatal Irony's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:46 am
About Snow White:

User Image

Lifemate: none
Lifemate Agreement: Here BROKEN HERE - Good to go in August?
Mother: Deceased
Father: Deceased
Stepmother: Out there somewhere (not customed)
Post Color: Dark Blue

User Image
History: Snow White was a happy child, pure of heart and honest to a fault. It was this honesty that would be her downfall. When she was barely out of her basket her mother died, leaving her father alone to raise their daughter Snow. He felt that she needed a feminine influence in her life, so he sought out and found a new mate. He didn't love her, and she soon realized this - but she enjoyed the power and protection he offered. So she stayed with him, but had a dalliance on the side, which Snow found out about. Her stepmother asked her to keep the secret, but Snow was far too pure and honest for secrets. She told her father, to the destruction of his relationship to her stepmother. Before the split could be made public, however, Snow's father mysteriously fell ill and passed away, leaving all of his lands and acquired wealth to the adulteress. Snow was forced to flee, forever looking over her shoulder for what punishment her stepmother might bring. Her stepmother was a vengeful creature, after all, and not likely to forget her betrayal.

Snow grew up in motion, travelling the lands and lending her help and services to whoever might need them. She never stayed long in one place, always off on the next great adventure. She developed her fighting abilities and her healing, grateful for her unicorn heritage on more than one occasion. Her life was generally good, if a bit lonely.

This changed when she met Itali, who became her lover. They had a good time together, but eventually drifted apart. It seemed he was not her "true love". She became disappointed, but not entirely disheartened. She still believed true love was out there, and she continued traveling to find it.

Along her travels she came across a pair of stallions who taught her exactly what it meant to be soul mates. She was so happy for them that she agreed to help them create a family by being a surrogate mother to their children. . The two stallions accepted her as a welcome member of the family, and she found herself with a home she could always return to. She also learned the purity of maternal love.

As luck would have it the spirits had in mind a trick to show her exactly what true love looked like - in the form of mysterious baskets she found abandoned. She couldn't help but take the two in and vow to protect them, despite them not being hers.

Personality:
Snow is extremely hard-headed and independent. She's an adventurer and doesn't believe in being the "damsel in distress". She charges into danger without fear for herself. She is good to the core, trying to help others along her way, though still keeping them at something of an emotional distance. She's so caught up in doing good that she hardly thinks about herself or her own emotions. She barely gives herself a chance to feel them anyway, always keeping busy. In some ways she doesn't trust herself to get close to anyone, considering the disastrous ends her parents both met. Still, her emotions run deeply and she believes in the power of "true love".

Breedings:
1. Surrogacy for James T. Kirk and Spock (Actual breeding with Kirk) = Agreement here!
2. Reserved for Prince Sebastian
3. Reserved for Prince Sebastian
4. Reserved for Prince Sebastian
5. -not maxed yet-

Roleplays:
1. [PRP] Well this is embarrassing (Snow White and Prince Seb)

User Image

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User ImageUser Image

PLOTS:

I am going to give you a heads up that Sebastian does have one planned fling.
See, I offered one of my friends a co-ownership with him, but she opted for a fling instead.
I do plan on maxing him some day, so eventually he will have 4 breedings available for whomever he settles down with.

Otherwise, I'm okay with lifemating, but I'd definitely prefer monogamous flings in case one of us just disappears for an extreme period of time and cannot be reached.

I love the saving each other idea. At first, Sebastian would probably do it begrudgingly, but after a time he'd probably see it as a bit of a game or competition, to see who can save who more. XD It could definitely be cute!

And monogomous flings works for me smilies/icon_smile.gif I'm also going to work on maxing her eventually (I'm working on maxing everyone, she's just not on the top of the list right now).

That sounds adorable! I could see her getting very competitive too XD I see them getting so caught up in trying to save the other they miss out on something else, like someone else in trouble or something they were looking for or something. Hahaha. I think they would be most adorable smilies/icon_smile.gif

If you'd like to fling her, by all means go ahead. ^_^ it doesn't matter to me of she has children so long as the plots hold up. I'm unsure if Sebasian will even know of his children.

And that would definitely be cute! I can see him getting frustrated becauE he's quite a grump, but he'd be flustered in a cute way. XD

Sebastian's history:

Sebastian was born to a kind, motherly, although a bit strange, mare, who was dedicated to her herd and her family. His father was a (less than) noble prince, who until recently was completely unaware of Sebastian's existence. (By unaware I mean that the mother wasn't a princess, and therefore he just didn't care whether she got knocked up or not.) He grew up in the herd, living a nomadic life and loathing his responsibilities to the herd. He wished that he could simply settle into a broad cave and have his every need attended to. Something about that just seemed... Right.
Unaware of his heritage and his mother seemingly unwilling to talk about it, Sebastian gew anxious to discover what the big fuss seemed to be about, and as soon as he was old enough, he set out on his own. It didn't take him long to find his father, The Prince Walt, to confront him about abandoning Rhenn and the foals. However, when he discovers his royal lineage, he somehow comes to understand his father's (fairly twisted) decision, and asks him more about what it is to be royalty.
This somehow gives him a feeling of entitlement, but also a feeling of great responsibility. He begins to feel empowerd, like he can make a difference. That was something he never felt in his mother's herd.
He begins to do small favors for passers-by, and when that gets boring he actively seeks those needing help. As it turns out, though, there are significantly less Soquili out there that need saving and protecting than one would think. This leads him to Vrana.
Vrana is a bold, strong, independent mare, who couldn't even begin to think about needing anyone's help. She actually sort of intrigues Sebastian, and they form a short-term friendship, after which she disappears. Sebastian won't know about the children. Not yet.
The sudden departure of Vrana makes Sebastian a little bit crass. He hadn't really trusted anyone outside the herd, let alone seen them as an equal.
Right now he's holed up in his own little cave, reassessing his world and his ideals.

His fling:

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Okay so Sebastian will have his fling with Vrana, but while he will kow of the children, she'll be too hard headed to let him help raise them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Surrogacy

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The breeding will be an "open adoption" situation. The boys will raise the kids themselves, but Snow will be a welcome member of the family as well.

[quote="2: Snow White x James Tiberius Kirk"]
[b]Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets:[/b] Random
--[b] Genders if three are rolled:[/b] Random
[b]Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?:[/b] Yup!
-- [b]If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?:[/b] Yup!

[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:[/b] (Snow White/ Fatal Irony)
[img]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad255/xFatalIrony/Soquili/Snow-White-Cert.jpg[/img] [url=http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad255/xFatalIrony/Soquili/Uncert/SnowWhitecopy.png]UNCERT[/url]
[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of father:[/b] (James Tiberius Kirk/ Tehabyte and Kitsune Mistress Nyoko )
[img]http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p592/SammiSoquili/Certs/JamesTKirkCert.jpg[/img][url=http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p592/SammiSoquili/JamesTiberiusKirk3.png]UNCERT[/url]
[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=39&t=22748047#363186491]x[/url] - This is Techabyte's breeding! Nyoko has no rights to this one~

[b]Lifemate?:[/b] No - surrogacy for lovemates

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] No

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=136&t=23696151#374190685]Here[/url]

[b]Teepees:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13009145&page=1]Fatal Irony[/url] and [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24679559]Techabyte[/url]
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] n/a
[b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] n/a
[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p592/SammiSoquili/Certs/SpockCert.jpg]Spock[/url] | James T. Kirk's lovemate. I'm sure that's irrelevant, but I like the idea of him being involved in some way, even if it's only a mention in the form XD
[/list]
[/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:47 am
About Aramis Snow:

""If you knew, knew what the bluebirds sang at you,
You would never sing along
Cast them out 'cause this is our culture
These new flocks are nothing but vultures""

User Image

Uncert:
Name: Aramis Snow
Meaning: n/a
Lifemate: n/a
Breeding/Lifemating Agreement: n/a
Co-ownership agreement: n/a
Sexuality: Hetero
Generation: 1
Breed: Uniangeni
Family: Snow White - Adoptive mother || Jack Snow - Twin brother
Received: Crackship
Post Color Blue

Chat Head:
User Image
History: It is unknown where the twins came from or how they came to be. Snow White merely found them one day and couldn't possibly leave them on their own. She raised them as her own children, her little blue birds, whom she loved fiercely from the moment they emerged from their basket shelters.
Personality:
Plots:

Roleplays:
1. [PRP] Always Watchful (Neve & Aramis Snow)
2. [PRP]Lifelong Friends Begin (Eilidh Shibuya & Aramis Snow)
3. [PRP] A Grand Adventure (Neve, Aramis, Fragment, Rocksteady, Izusa)

Breedings:
1. closed
2. closed
3. closed
4. closed
5. -not maxed yet -
Breeding attempts:

Breeding Form:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Familiar:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert:
Name:
Meaning:
Lifemate:
Breeding/Lifemating Agreement:
Familiar History:
Familiar Personality:
Familiar Plots:
Familiar Roleplays:
Familiar Breedings:
1. closed
2. closed
3. closed
Familiar Breeding attempts:
Familiar Breeding Form:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (CitrusCupcake)

Neve is a fighter, a strong mare. She wasn't always so, she thought that she was meant to be beholden to her mother Izusa, and that she should be like her. She even tried to hunt and eat meat as her mother does, but found she wasn't bloodthirsty enough to do so.
She can still be quite sharp at times, and sarcastic but on the whole she has lost what cruelty she did have because of two things; meeting Marius, and being attacked by her mother.

She realised how vicious her mother was to her, despite Neve being the only one that stood with her when her father left Izusa. She knows that if her mother finds out about the fact that she's had children not once, but twice with a grounded, Izusa would wreak bloody havoc.

Now that she is once again alone Neve could easily fall from grace and become as vicious as her mother, but she is stronger than that now. Although she believes she could happily live without having another mate, a part of her can't reconcile that she is meant to grow old alone.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100