Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Evolving Items Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invisible Rainbows

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:38 am
I'm watching the Pokemon marathon on Cartoon Network. Currently, the first movie, with Mewtwo. He's all like *fwoosh, swoosh, kaboom!* "I have to find who I am!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:16 am
Haha, yea. Sounds interesting.

Now I'm at my college... I have about 2 and a half hours before my next class, so I'm just wasting time...  

Entow

Invisible Rainbows

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:23 pm
I love wasting time. I tend to waste too much time though. XD. I'm still a sophomore in high school, so no college yet. I'm in classes intended for juniors and seniors though. I'm going to take the AP classes next year.

Questing a kiki!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:29 pm
heart

Bumping, 'cause you're probably off at your fancy college classes.

Questing a kiki!

Invisible Rainbows

Entow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:51 am
^^ yea I was at college, though its not as fancy as you might think. Its different than I thought it was... way open, and not much to it. Mostly kick back, and congratulations on taking AP next year. All I had as a senior was Pre-Calc honors, and Physics AP... I coulda picked stats AP, but thought precal honors would serve better.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:19 pm
True. I'm going to take a bunch of AP classes. 3nodding

Questing a kiki!

Invisible Rainbows

Entow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:45 am
Sounds good, just make sure you dont get overworked, AP classes can be fun, but also very work-heavy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:07 pm
I'm aware of that. 3nodding

Questing a kiki!

Invisible Rainbows

Entow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:05 am
Then it should all be good. My physics Ap was one of y favorite classes. The teacher was fun, and still taught us. But then again some of my friends were in other AP classes, and they said the teacher was MEAN. I guess it just highly depends on the teachers. So far I have been lucky and have had all nice teachers.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:22 pm
The teachers at our school are all nice, with the exception of a few.

Questing a kiki!

Invisible Rainbows

Entow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:06 pm
GAH!! Another evo item is out... and I only have 260 cash!!! 39 too short scream

Ah well, I won't bother updating the first page, as I already said, I'm asking for a lot... I might update soon though, just so it doesn't look like I'm neglecting it.

If so, I'll add the Gimpi (owned), Dander (owned), and the new Holy $#17 (don't own).

I'm just posting randomness to bump my quest back up. And @ Invisible Rainbows, its good to hear that your teachers are mostly nice, I am happy to say that all of the teachers I have had so far have been wonderful.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:07 am
That's good.
Except for the new item part. They hate you don't they?

GAH! I just got a wii fit. Last night, my wii fit age was 16, right on target. This morning, I was 22. WTF?

Questing a kiki!

Invisible Rainbows

Entow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:08 am
xp I want a wii fit, only can't afford one right now. I have a wii though ^^

So you grew 8 years overnight?? wow, very interesting. Could just be your tiredness from the morning.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:11 am
Probably. I'm only 15 now.  

Invisible Rainbows

Entow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:30 pm
Haha, degrowth. I know what you mean, I have wii sports, andthey have a little age thingy too.

Its wierd how you're the only one who is posting here confused where IS everyone?  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff