Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Lenelee's EI Quest *reviving on a whim* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:37 am
I'd be the same way too XD
*learning Chemistry and Biochemistry in Biology class*
Biology isn't so bad, I'll just have to watch out for Chemistry next year. Ugh my nose has gone crazy with mucus. I'm not sick anymore but it just....too much. And I'm not the only one with this problem. Do you have it too?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:05 am
That sucks. I'm actually alright. I was sneezing and had bad headaches and stomachaches, but they're all gone now. ^_^  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:28 am
That's good. It probably just started with one person sick and with the lack of sleep and eating unhealthy school food again everyone's immune system has gone a little weak so everyone got it.
*started little red flood* DX
I hate having this and having to choose between learning a lesson and feeling gross during it or missing a lesson yet feeling clean...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:14 pm
Ahahahaha....little red flood. That's a funny way to put it. Yeah, never really had much prob choosing since I always wear tampons and can tell when it's time to go take care of em. razz  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:06 am
XD I dunno how I came up with it or when but I call it the little red flood (though most times it isn't so little...)
*squirms*
I can never use tampons. Reason one, my mom never buys then. Reason two, my friend said she tried it once and it hurt. Reason three, my mom has most likely made me scared to death of them.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:10 pm
Hurt? I suppose for some who are extra tiny in size there it would hurt. I use the tampax pearl and they are very comfortable. No pain. ^_~ Maybe you should try them sometime. Next time I get a link for a free sample of them, I'll send it your way. I get free ones all the time. Especially from this site called being girl. I think that's what it's called. There's no reason to be scared of them. Just be sure to read the info they give you in the box your first time and you'll be just fine. blaugh  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:00 am
*squirms*
Uhm I uh...
*tries to find an excuse*
I'm kind of the type of person that sticks to what I'm used to sweatdrop I'll prolly try it later on....when I'm 20 or something >_>  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:43 am
xd xd xd You're funny. I could never ever go back to feeling like I was walking around in a nasty diaper thing. sweatdrop

Well here you are in case you ever get curious. No pressure huh. blaugh

http://afreebieempire.com/tampaxpearl.php  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:30 am
Hmmm I've always wondered what the difference was between tampons and tampax....or is it just a name difference?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:00 pm
tampax is just a brand name, but they are the best. ^_^ At least in my opinion.  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

i_am_recyclable

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:39 pm
No I don't mind at all. Thanx for the donation. ^_^ I really do appreciate it. I wish I could pay you back. crying
You have wierd coversations here no? lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:27 pm
@ Kiteyu_Minorii XD Weird conversation mark the true essence of a person's personality. Besides I'm practically terrified of tampons because of my mother. I'd like to donate more to you but I don't have much now. I'll help once I obtain my GO Phone definitely though 4laugh

@ Lenelee Well trying to get off the topic do you get a discount for working where you work at? I want to work at a Payless so I can get a discount on shoes (and I just met an amazingly nice guy...) sweatdrop  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:58 pm
Yeah, we do have some random conversations in here. Feel more then free to join them or randomly blurt crap out. It's all good. ^_~

(oh gosh! bad flash back from high school) xp

I won't share though since you want off topic Karu. Although I am curious as to how your mom made you so scared of them eek

No discount for me. I get the privilege of serving the troops.
lol
Yes, it is an honor, but isn't that funny? Well, if you're a civilian, you get to shop there. That makes no difference to me since my hubby is Navy. *shrugs*

Tell me about this amazing guy 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:46 pm
I'll tell you how she made me scared of them right after I talk about the guy *been dying to tell people* blaugh

Well I went shoe shopping with my mom since we have a holiday for my culture this Saturday so we're just getting a nice looking once in a lifetime shoe at Payless. Well I'm normally timid and whatnot especially when I first meet a person that I like. Well this time it was different.

The guy behind the counter worked there and everything (duh) and he was really nice.

Well I should also say my preference on guys, I usually like guys with longer hair and more nearing rocker/hardcore/goth/emo kind rather than preppy.

Going back to the story he was really nice and he complimented the boots I was wearing. At first I was all shy and everything but my mother was also right next to me and making me try on shoes.

Well we found mine real fast (thank the lord) so she went to the next aisle to look at her shoes while I checked out some other boots. Then I tried on these black pom pom boots and he said that they looked good but I would need a different type of shirt. (A guy with a fashion sense just made me like him even more)

Then we kept talking and everything and he said that I might like some other boots so he went to get them and show them to me but then he was like "You probably don't like high heels do you?" so he went and put them away before I even answered. It was odd...it was like he already knew me when I walked into the store...

Uhh well that's the short version since I don't want to ramble sweatdrop

Though I do want to go shoe shopping again just to talk to him...oh and he was my kind of guy. He had looonnnnggg hair, like to the middle of his back and it was in a loose ponytail. He had close to tripp pants though without the chains and studs (I'd bet he'd wear tripp pants if they let him) and he had a brown polo that went perfectly with his pants. It was amazing, he was like, classy yet rocker at the same time. (Plus he was nice AND he had a fashion sense since he gave me some advice)

It's foolish of me to have a crush so fast though....especially one with a guy who's prolly illegal for me (he looks like he could be in high school but since he's working at Payless I don't think he's in high school)  

Karunoshi

i_am_recyclable

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:45 pm
u....(doesn't know what to say about long post.) just dropped int to bump! sweatdrop ^_^ but I added you to my thread too! ^_^  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff