Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Umm... Any tips? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any tips?
  No dear, I'm so sorry! T_T
  Yes! Now let me whisper so no one can hear... :3
View Results

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:45 pm
Hebrew requires much phlegm too. But it's really REALLY fun to curse in.

I enjoy telling my ex that his mom is a small smelly b***h, because it just sounds so poetic. 3nodding heart

Apparently, even though I can only say 3 things in german [and i actually AM german sweatdrop ] I have a good accent. But maybe that's because my friend who takes german in school is spanish. xd

I tell him "May I have the window seat?"

and then i say "I like beer" in spanish.

he's so jealous. 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:49 pm
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
noo latin is too confusing >.< German, now theres a language xd

german requires too much phlegm. i could never pull it off.

how about hawaiian? its a beautiful language! 3nodding

german does not require too much phlegm, it just requires a good hacking sound xd my german accent is good, but how much i can say is slowly dying emo  

Iconised Ghost

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:41 pm
German makes you sound angry sometimes D:

And wtf at bootylicious being in the dictionary xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:56 pm
churrlo
German makes you sound angry sometimes D:

And wtf at bootylicious being in the dictionary xd

so is w00t and fanboy. xd

and so are truthiness, google ((as a verb)), facebook ((also as a verb)), blamestorm, and of course, Pecksniffian ((an adverb)).

no, really.

words of the year, or runner's up, all.

sad, yo.  

WastelandMama
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:57 pm
What the hell has this country come to D:

Next thing is nucular is gonna be in there xd

Wtf is pecksniffian D:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:59 pm
churrlo
What the hell has this country come to D:

Next thing is nucular is gonna be in there xd

Wtf is pecksniffian D:

pecksniffian means um...something about being super benevolent. 3nodding yeah, idk where it came from, but there it is.

ANY word you make up can potentially be in the dictionary. you just have to submit it and then hope they like it. 3nodding  

WastelandMama
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:16 pm
People will say those words are grammatically incorrect but that they don't know is that usage defines grammar biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:30 am
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat

its snoop dogg's way of sneaking bad words into songs that the censors won't bleep out.

for s**t my *insert n-word here* would be for *BLEEP!* my *BLEEP!* were it NOT fo' shizzle mah nizzle".

3nodding

ya i know, but its still half made up, im not saying that the words dont have meaning, im saying they're not english xd

ah, but what IS english? at its heart, its a hodgepodge of random words from all over the place. its forever evolving, ESPECIALLY american-english.

3nodding i mean, honestly, bootylicious was added to the dictionary. if you'd told someone ten years ago that it was a real word, they would have laughed until milk came out their noses!

this is truuuuue. They actually added bootylicious? To which dictionary though? For the purpose of this conversation about rap, i am defining english as whats in my giant red oxford dictionary xd

Wait, even though english is still evolving, that doesnt mean that rappers dont make up words. It just means the whole english language is made up xd

hmmm, idk which dictionary...webster's maybe?

i just remember reading it in a newspaper a few years ago and shaking my head at it. xd

i, for one, would be thrilled if there was a movement for everyone to go back to speaking latin. i think that would be just too coolio for words! xd

first of all coolio is a rap artist,and then,i don't really listen to snoop dogg,
you want real rap that you might not even understand a word=Hit the floor

Lyrics  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:36 am
i dont want any rap at all, let alone "real" rap xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:44 am
Iconised Ghost

ok,yo wish 3nodding but rap is still english stare  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:50 am
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost

meh i'll take your word for it whee  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:59 am
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost

meh i'll take your word for it whee

3nodding cool  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:20 am
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat

its snoop dogg's way of sneaking bad words into songs that the censors won't bleep out.

for s**t my *insert n-word here* would be for *BLEEP!* my *BLEEP!* were it NOT fo' shizzle mah nizzle".

3nodding

ya i know, but its still half made up, im not saying that the words dont have meaning, im saying they're not english xd

ah, but what IS english? at its heart, its a hodgepodge of random words from all over the place. its forever evolving, ESPECIALLY american-english.

3nodding i mean, honestly, bootylicious was added to the dictionary. if you'd told someone ten years ago that it was a real word, they would have laughed until milk came out their noses!

this is truuuuue. They actually added bootylicious? To which dictionary though? For the purpose of this conversation about rap, i am defining english as whats in my giant red oxford dictionary xd

Wait, even though english is still evolving, that doesnt mean that rappers dont make up words. It just means the whole english language is made up xd

i just remember reading it in a newspaper a few years ago and shaking my head at it. xd

i, for one, would be thrilled if there was a movement for everyone to go back to speaking latin. i think that would be just too coolio for words! xd

first of all coolio is a rap artist,and then,i don't really listen to snoop dogg,

Lyrics

um, i was saying "coolio" as in cool with a "io" added to it. i wasn't referring to the artist at all.

confused  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:50 am
bluegrass cat
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat

Lyrics

um, i was saying "coolio" as in cool with a "io" added to it. i wasn't referring to the artist at all.

confused

sorry,let me rephrase that "BTW,coolio is a rap artist whee "  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:52 am
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
bluegrass cat
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat

Lyrics

confused

sorry,let me rephrase that "BTW,coolio is a rap artist whee "

child, i was there when coolio FIRST HIT THE SCENE.

s**t, first rap album i ever owned ((and yes, it was an ALBUM)) was "straight outta compton".

try to school ME on rap? puh-lease! rolleyes  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces