4%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 300

Titans_bayne

6,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:28 pm
I'm bi-sexual. I have had relationships with both men and women and am sexually attracted to both. I am engaged to a man currently and he has no problem with my bi-sexual tendancies and even my tendancy not to share...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:24 pm
Spotty-Chan
Don't be lonely, be glad that you aren't being bashed. I think that says more about us then the percentage.
I find the fact that anyone would see it necessary to proclaim a lack of bashing as a good thing both hilarious in its absurdity and extremely depressing in what it says about our world.  

Samantha McGill

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:28 pm
Tess A Tigre
At my age I will have to say I am MONO-sexual. At least until I talk to the doc about getting some of those blue pills for my fella xd

LOL... I think my husband would like some of those for me...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:36 pm
I'm gonna have to go with straight with this one but like so many others i appreciate females. I would never pursue a relationship with a girl but they can be fun to make out with.  

Azleen

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:54 pm
now I'm kinda curious what all the 'other' orientations are  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:16 am
I myself is a female.
I would probably categorize myself as bi sexual.
I've kissed a girl and i've liked it hehe*

although i've never been in a relationship with girl sad  

Saki Shadow

MoonJeli

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:22 am
MustangDragon
Quote:
Heterosexual; a person who romantically desires a person of the opposite sex.

Homosexual; A person who prefers emotional and sexual relations with the member of the same gender.

Wrong. If "Heterosexual" is correct, then "Homosexual" should read:

"Homosexual; a person who romantically desires a person of the same sex."

I have to agree with MustangDragon here on the definition. smile

Also, transsexual and transgendered are not sexualities, any more than "man" or "woman" are. They are gender-related, and gender is independent of sexuality. A transgendered person can be homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual, pansexual, etcsexual, just like a man or woman can be.

The definitions of transsexual and transgendered offered here are a bit debatable, but it's a complicated subject.

And as for me, I'm a lesbian, in a polyamorous relationship with both a guy and a girl. smile I'm getting married in... oh god, 13 days.

*flails in panic*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:34 am
Samantha McGill
Spotty-Chan
Don't be lonely, be glad that you aren't being bashed. I think that says more about us then the percentage.
I find the fact that anyone would see it necessary to proclaim a lack of bashing as a good thing both hilarious in its absurdity and extremely depressing in what it says about our world.

in that case, think about someone who is being critical of a person only trying to cheer another one up and think about what that says about this world?  

Alex the Plamf

Gorbaz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:22 am
Just another hetero to add to the mix here  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:32 am
Nitta Sayurie
Thanks for being a buzz kill Mr. Literal.

:Bows:
No problem. I'm actually quite experienced at that.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

XRavelinaX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:39 am
I'm an only straight child from a family of bisexuals.....(considering my kids are too young to know any of that yet) I have only found myself attracted to 1 female in my life, but yet she looks more like a guy...very much like the kind of guys i go for.....but an experience i had with her made me realize that as much as she seemed like a guy it just wasnt the same and i felt quite uncomfotable.....

so like most i can appreciate the looks of a female, and have done otherwise...yet i only am comfortable with and truly attracted to men.....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:00 am
I'm an asexual female. With a little bit of heteroSENSUAL tendencies.
I'm curently in couple and very much in love with an heterosexual male. (1 year relationship)
We have a hard time compromising and dealing with our values and needs.

Tykal

Door Revoir

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:23 am
I'm hetero with an appreciation for both female and male bodies. While I can look at another woman and make a comment, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm attracted to her. sweatdrop (like some of the other posts I've seen in this thread)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:36 am
I find it kind of amusing that some of the comments made by females in this thread could be interpreted as them saying that women are just sexual objects and men are for serious relationships. blaugh

Coming from a man, these comments would sound sexist, but from women, it rolls out casually without anyone thinking anything of it.

{In case you were wondering, this is not just a reference to your post in particular, Door Au Revoir}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Suki Kat

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:06 am
Devilish Zukin
I guess some people would call be Bisexual, but really I'm Hetero.

I just like looking at girls. >>;

...Even though I am a girl. DX
Same here. After experimenting, I have to say I am heterosexual, with an appreciation for women. I love being a woman, we look so much better. blaugh  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff