26%
 26%  [ 61 ]
no
73%
 73%  [ 170 ]
Total Votes : 231

CatLadyMeow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:14 am
I lost my virginity at the age of 29, in a panic attack that I did not want to be a 30 year old virgin. i regret it to this day, but if I had not done that I would now be a 49 year old virgin. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:48 am
I don't think so, at least that's what they say after 4 kids. But no a days ya just never know!! LOL!! rofl  

Pinkade

Shameless Tycoon

17,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Beautiful_Introvert

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:06 pm
21 and still pure  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:00 pm
Both of my children were immaculate conceptions lol I was 17...  

Creator Nan

Aisling Blue

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:24 pm
Ok...i'll be the bad girl for this forum. Lol. I lost my viginity at the very very young age of 16.

However, i think that waiting may have been the better idea. I am 21 now, and i love being intimate with people. It gives you a certain power and confidence...but there's times when i'm like..."is it worth it?"
I know it's easy to say no...but it's just so great! Not that i'm a slut or anything. i've only had 3 partners since my 16th birthday, all of whom i am still very very close to. They're a loyal bunch of guys.... They're all on speed dial now. hehe.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:23 am
"They're a loyal bunch of guys.... They're all on speed dial now. hehe."

ROFLMAO  

Wixandrettas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:26 pm
I am faaar from a virgin.

I'm so bad I've even taken a guys virginity. xd

But I don't sleep with just anyone. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:52 pm
I'm not a virgin. Though I'm in a current relationship with the man I lost it too, we don't do it anymore. I don't regret it or anything, I just hate taking risks, and eventually decided the hazards aren't worth it. There's no risk of STD's but the fear of pregnancy is always there. Since we've stopped, I admit it's harder to be intimate, but I've enjoyed how the relationship grew in other ways to make up for it.

EDIT: I was 19 BTW and ALL my non-slutty Christian friends lost it before I did. I'm just saying, part of it is the culture you surround yourself with, and how it projects it's values on you and vice versa.  

bbydaeriel93

Corbin Noir

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:15 pm
I'm 41, I'd have had to have blown my brains out if I was still a virgin. scream

I was a kid before this wave of nouveau-puritanism hit, if you were a virgin past the age of 18 it was a dirty secret you kept to yourself (I was 20 before I lost mine. crying ).

*sigh* Those were better, healthier times.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:05 pm
I am a virgin and proud. I am waiting until marriage.. lol but I don't think I will ever get married XD  

Serenity Celestial

QuestionableMeatProducts

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:52 am
I lost mine when I was 20. But not because I was intent on remaining a virgin. Simply because... I didn't know anyone that was worth it.

I'm wired a bit differently... I can't be aroused unless I genuinely care for someone, even love. It's weird, but that's how it is. Anyway... My first time was with my now-ex-wife. She was so nervous, heh...

I can speak fondly of it because that was so long before she changed.

*shrug* Time makes fools of us all. I never thought there would be anyone else. Now I'm forced to revise those thoughts. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:50 am
nope lost it to a babysitter at 9. hit my magc change moment. that was 33 years ago.  

thumpr

Momma Mira

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:25 pm
I'm not a virgin, but then I'm married and have a kid. The evidence kinda piles against me.
I lost mine when I was 18, to a guy I thought I loved. I don't regret it, but it would have been nicer if I wasn't doing it just to rebel.

ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:49 am
I lost mine when I was 14, to a guy who was 19. My parents found out and had him arrested. All in all, it was a pretty humiliating experience. Didn't stop me from having sex though, lol. I've always been a sexual person though, and it sometimes causes problems in relationships when the other person has less sex drive than I do. I won't cheat over it, but there's tension and I can be really bitchy lol.  

elusivebreath

Sugary Sweetheart

4,150 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Momma Mira

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:37 pm
Yeah, it's rough when I'm horny as all get out and Hubby's sick or tired.
I don't get bitchy, but I do get kinda pouty.

O_o The parent in me wants to ask what the hell you were doing with a man five years older than you, but that would be unfair considering Hubby's four years older than me.
Tell you the truth, I might do the same if I found Sophie with an older man.
HOPEFULLY I won't have to worry about it until she's eighteen or older...  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff