Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
O: new guild game?** announcement pg 17 ** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lolololol
View Results

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
D: how weird

anyways me and steph are playing right now if anyone wants to get on real quick and join the clan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:50 pm
my college network doesnt allow connections to game servers. oh well.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:17 pm
Gee go figure Jfm....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:42 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
Gee go figure Jfm....

well it lets me do ANYTHING else. just no games.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:11 pm
I'm trying to get my girlfriend to play, she's going to be so behind me though Dx

I don't know how to find clans and what not... geez, I don't even know if I'll get a chance to play this week.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:19 pm
Goddess Ace
I'm trying to get my girlfriend to play, she's going to be so behind me though Dx

I don't know how to find clans and what not... geez, I don't even know if I'll get a chance to play this week.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
you wouldnt find the clan we would set up a place to meet XD

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:31 pm
You and knitty will have to be on at the same time. Or get me and I'll make knitty get on.

oh and knitty.....

IF YOU TELL ME TO SUMMON YOU THEN DENY THE RECALL ONE MORE TIME I WILL BEAT YOU.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:02 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
You and knitty will have to be on at the same time. Or get me and I'll make knitty get on.

oh and knitty.....

IF YOU TELL ME TO SUMMON YOU THEN DENY THE RECALL ONE MORE TIME I WILL BEAT YOU.

;.; i didnt know thats what it was...

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:01 pm
Knitterz
Goddess Ace

lawl, this will be difficult for me as I fail at finding people.

Damn, my girlfriend's character is already at level 6 - she'll probably surpass me xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Goddess Ace
Knitterz
Goddess Ace

Damn, my girlfriend's character is already at level 6 - she'll probably surpass me xD
O: well then i guess ill just have to find you?  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:00 pm
Knitterz
Goddess Ace
Knitterz
Goddess Ace

Yesh... I'll most likely be on Friday or Saturday. I'll post to let anyone know o=  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:09 pm
i created a new character. name: bgc ((i dunno why it let me use that name all of a sudden, but whatever)).

i'm level 8 now. 3nodding i finally figured out how to do stuff, but i ended up being a mage and i don't want to be! i thought you could do all of the jobs quests and THEN pick, but oh no, i was wrong.

if anyone knows how to change their job thingy w/out creating a whole new character, please let me know! i'd sooo much rather be a warrior and just beat the crap outta things.

spells take too damn long. stare

and i ran into dana! yay! heart

edit: okay, so i did some researching and APPARENTLY i'm stuck being a mage...but, i've decided that this weekend, when i have time, i will create a NEW character and it shall be a warrior and infinitely awesome. xd

honestly, i just like killing things. i could care less about flinging spells at s**t. 3nodding  

WastelandMama
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:03 am
This game does not like me to keep my exp past 75%. Jesus. If it's taking too much at a time, it's freezing right in the middle of a fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:21 am
Goddess Ace
Knitterz
Goddess Ace
Knitterz
Goddess Ace

Yesh... I'll most likely be on Friday or Saturday. I'll post to let anyone know o=

sweatdrop Saturday wont be good... Im having my 21st birthday party x.x;;

Friday might not be good for me either since i wont be home all day and we might be going straight to my dads after work....

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:29 am
i only play in the mornings but i'll try and keep up. stupid addictions XD  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]