Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Closed. Please see new thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:02 pm
I just might be a closet sadist that takes pleasure in the pain of my darlings. >3 Not everyone gets a happy ending, after all, and a nice, dark plot is just the thing for some character development, even if that development turns them into something a little less.. sane. *w* It would be VERY interesting to see how Habibi does in this sort of situation. She's somewhat impressionable, and given enough time with him, and his act of faux devotion(twisted though it may be) could lend her to becoming besotted with him and willing to do.. well not nice things. Filicide not excluded.

Either is fine. I definitely don't mind setting something up if you'd rather not.

Do you perchance have aim or msn, for easy of plotting?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:23 pm
Everyone's a little wicked at heart. And it would be entertaining to see where and even if she draws a line. If you're inspired to set something up and ping it to me, that's fine, otherwise I'll slap something up when I get a chance. I can't guarantee it'll be very soon, but it will happen eventually!

I'll PM you my AIM; I'd rather not have it circulating~

Lady_Ourania

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:45 pm
º º It's time to try defying gravity. I think I'll try defying Gravity º º

User Image

Added you! As soon as I think up a clever title I'll start it. *w*

º º Kiss me goodbye, I'm defying gravity. And you won't bring me down. º º

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:23 pm
Hi! I'd like to offer Calixte for Sitareh's plot - the one about inanimate objects and such? As a dryad, Calixte believes that all beings have a spirit - trees, rocks, etc. - and that they should all be treated with respect. As such, she could also give Sitareh some lessons about her hoarding and how she's upsetting the objects' spirits or something.... Once she grows up, I can also see them as friends. If you're interested, I'd be happy to set up an RP smile  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:54 pm
Started it up, here's the link! *w*
The Path Less Traveled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:25 pm
Sure, Mahogany. I'd like that. <3 Sitareh wouldn't understand the imbalance issue right away, but if it was explained patiently and referenced her own curious little language, she might grasp it. And she could always use friends.

*Snags Beejoux's link and tucks it onto the front page* Thank yooou again.

I am... so backlogged, but once I get back from my doctor's appointment, I'm going to start on replies, yessir.

Lady_Ourania

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:21 pm
º º It's time to try defying gravity. I think I'll try defying Gravity º º

User Image

= w=

º º Kiss me goodbye, I'm defying gravity. And you won't bring me down. º º

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:04 pm
I've been looking for something for Raksh, and I think he would work for some of Chimlasi's plots. He might be a good fir for both/either the backlog RP or a friend he could talk to about his family. Raksh in the spirit of the heroic mount of a prince (I can type out the whole story later on if you'd be interested), and needs some more adventures. This could be RP'd in his past as well, as I think it would fit better.

Also, he has 5 children of his own and loves his family very much. He could help Chimlasi with his feelings and adapting to having a family.  

Nori Ishida

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:23 pm
Alright then, shall I start an RP? Do you have any preference on the location?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:48 pm
Tags out to Quick and Bee. Working on one for Pale Mist and another for Gallows now.

@ Nori: Certainly. x3 I think it might be a little tough for him to get close to Chima where Beloved is concerned, just because the kirin was (and remains) suspicious of stallions when it comes to loved ones, but it could at least give them a place to start. You can tell me what you prefer, though? I'm open for either, since they're technically both backlogged at this point. If Raksh needs adventures, sitting down to chat about the kids might not cut it.

@Mahogany: If you'd like to! Otherwise I can do it when I've officially caught up on existing RPs. For setting, pretty much any forested area would work. Her daddy might also make an appearance at some point, as he's keen on shadowing his kids when they wander off to chat up strangers. Let me know if that works for Calixte.

Lady_Ourania

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:39 pm
Forested areas work great smile I'll start an RP either later tonight or sometime tomorrow afternoon... And if daddy shows up, that's fine. ^_^ I'd love to see what he thinks Cali's teaching his baby girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:29 am
Yeah, I'm focused more on getting him out and doing something. What type of background history are you looking to play out?  

Nori Ishida

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:23 pm
I look forward to it, Mahogany.

As for what, Nori, I still have my old plots in a file somewhere. I'm going to go ahead and PM them to you, and you can pick whichever sounds more entertaining. They're fairly vague, so we can hammer out details as we go along.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:46 pm
Sorry this is so late ^^; I ended up being gone awhile.
A Lesson  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:03 pm
All RPs should be on the front page and mostly up to date. Gaia's guild screw up is otherwise in effect.

To do list for my own reference: Starting posts for Tsu (Amarant/Livertaker + Chimalsi/Laurelin and later a dose of the kiddies).
Starting post for Nori Ishida (Chimalsi/Raksh, backlogged).

If someone else asked me to start something, I've forgotten, so please hit me with a shoe as a reminder.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff