Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Kitty's Bugs and InK for ArTsIe Quest! O.o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like bugs?
  Ew! No (squash)
  Yes (a believer O.U)
  indifferent....(...o.o)
  I eat bugs! (.....O.o)
View Results

i_am_recyclable

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:23 pm

Really. I use to be 100 pounds until I stopped eating McDonald's. rofl Now that I ahevn't eaten ot for years I realize that it is rlly nasty stuff 0x0.

I don't know about the whole self-conscious thing. I believe all bodies are beautiful and we can't be beautiful all the time and the fact that everybody strives for perfection all the time because there are anorexic models on tv (one of the reason why I don't watch tv.) telling girls that their bodies are not beautiful enough and if you just happen to have the right body it gives you the initiative to wear gone-with-the-wind skirts and belly shows just so you can be bitchy to someone else about it and blah blah blah. TO HELL WITH PERFEcTION! Imperfections are so beautiful. That's what makes us real and human--Not skinny robots. (Don't get me wrong. I get jealous of those models too, but then I think good for her, but I try not to need the validation of someone else's words to dictate what I want myself to be. (Sorry for the long chain. i just firmly believe in this and can go on forverr aout it.

And for the nicknames I shall call you Karunoshi Karu and Lenelee Lee-lee? ^_^. That all right?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:22 am

Karu is all I ask for XD

and yeah I understand what you mean about those skinny models. I feel the same way it's just that sometimes the jealousy overwhelms me when I'm having a bad day.

What would your nickname be?

Karunoshi

i_am_recyclable

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:08 pm

Yeah...but still I think ppl especailly girls should stop comparing themselves to models in magazines and all that jazz. it's can get really stupid but really dangerous sometimes with the eating disorders and the rivalry.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:54 am

I knoww, back when I was into the eating disorder stuff, like I was curious since I thought I was becoming anorexic but it turned out I only had the symptoms which could occur by stress or age because of the changes happening with your body so I researched eating disorders and one that caught my attention the most was the chew and spit disorder. Just as it says you chew the food to get the flavor but spit the actual food out. It's weird but it's interesting.
And I believe I shall just call you Kiteyu and Lenelee, Lenelee since it isn't too long to type down XD

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:05 am

I know what you mean about those super pretty girls. I'd rather just be me as I am though. Most of them are so fake. You know? Just dressing that way for attention. I don't want that. If someone doesn't accept me just as I am...I don't want that person in my life. It took me a long time to look in the mirror and think of myself as pretty. I'm happy now.

I don't mind nicknames. What ever you feel like calling me or typing down is just fine by me. heart heart heart

Oh! How did you both come up with your Gaia names? Are they similar to your RL names or just something for fun?

Mine is nothing like my RL name. I did it for pure fun. It was a name I made up years ago and never knew till I joined GO that it's the name of a character from DGray Man. LOL
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:17 am

I actually didn't make up my name and it's no where near my real name. My real name is Emily but when I'm in real life I like to bug people and say my name is Suun (pronounced soon) and my friends who know my real name are like "XD NO IT'S EMILY"

I got my username when before my brother made me play a game called Runespace with him and it was hard to make an original username without any numbers or anything so he made up Karunoshi because it was different.

And it is different, I loved that name and about everything I go on I put my name as Karunoshi and sure enough no one has taken it =]

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:37 pm

That's a neat story! My RL name is Kelly. I used to hate it...but it's grown on me over the years. blaugh
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:55 pm

lol. Kiteyu Minorii was a name I made up based on an anime I'm creating. The character was based off of me so naturally I made it into my gaia name and made my avi look similar too and nobody took that name. (Plus I'm kind of a cat freak. My bf swears i'm going to be one of those weird cat ladies and that's why he says we're getting a dog. lol. Plus he's allergic to cats crying )

i_am_recyclable

i_am_recyclable

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:58 pm

User Image
Another freebie I hath done for donating sos DONATE NOW!!! scream lol ^_^.

(oh and did anybody in this guild donate to me and didn't get art?I have an art piece with a missing owner and I feel really bad. )
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:41 am

Yay, Lenelee's and I have our names ending with y's 4laugh

And that's a really cute picture! You must show off your artistic prowess Kiteyu! scream

Oh and I'd be doing quests and helping with quests if I was so caught up in testing zOMG. I'm a zeta tester and let me tell you, it's gonna be fun~ oh and playing in groups is kind of a requirement in this game sweatdrop

Karunoshi

i_am_recyclable

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:25 pm

rlly. Whee! I can't wait til it comes out.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:35 pm

3nodding I'm hoping it'll come out near the end of this year or the beginning of next. Depends if they can fix the bugs though sweatdrop

Hmm so you do all your coloring before you scan your picture Kiteyu?

Karunoshi

i_am_recyclable

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:51 pm

no. actually i just change the color on photobucket and add some effects lol.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:59 pm

Lol, so you darken it and then chose a shade of color and then change it? So originally it's all in graphite? That's smart =]

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:10 pm

YAY! I'm a Zeta too!!! Only...each time I tried the server told me that stupid error message. So I haven't gotten to really try it yet crying
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff