Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:06 pm
Before if he can see another pulse of energy passes over him, he collapses and sees another sight.

The beauty Drajira is near death and the jealous Queen Draea stands over her.
"Now my love, the one ive fallen in love is mine, not yours Drajira." She goes and Drajira stares at where he is looking from.
"Lerista" She closes her eyes and the Life tree-which seems to be her dies with her in a powerful glow.

His eyes Widen. Is she the Warlord?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:20 pm
He clenches his hands and sees that which he is looking at is true. This sparks his rage and anger as well as sorrow. He can feel something inside of him break a few chains, but yet he still keeps it under control. He opens his eyes and draws his sword. If this woman wants him so bad as to kill her own child then she will feel my blade inside her. He grips his sword knowing getting out wont be easy. He walks out the door and looks around him for signs of gaurds.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:25 pm
((Ahem, Draea is not Drajira's mother, just like in Eldest the book there are 'houses' Drajira is the eldest of her house but Draea is older but in another house))

There were none, you could see which room was hers though.
Even outside the room you could smell the perfumes, mixed to create pleasure to the nose yet secret evil, one that no one would know if they had never seem that vision.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:32 pm
{{Ah, oops I understand}}

He moves silently to the queens doorway and places his ear against it to listen for anykind of movement or sounds from within. He grips his hilt until his knuckles are white. He convinced himself that he must kill this queen. He saw the tree die from the bird so he couldnt abide by the act she commited.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:38 pm
There were faint noises, a whoosh noise, a faint thump noise and finally her voice.
"It is time to gain the power of the ruins!" She hissed. then there was a faint sound of her spraying perfume on herself.
"Then to take on the world!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:44 pm
He wasnt sure how powerful she could possibly be, he just witnessed the destruction of the princess, she showed him much and he learned much, but he wasnt sure he could take her now. Plus there was something stirring inside of him. So instead he pulled the shadows around him again and used it to blend into the shadows. He merged himself behind a statue nearby so he could literaly be the shadow. From his position he watched the doorway to see what would happen. He also made sure his nose was covered, he didnt know what she sprayed on herself, possibly perfume or something meant to seduce.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:51 pm
There were more sounds most of laughter, there was also a continuous sound with some occasional sprays of 'perfume'
There was a sound appoaching from around the corner. A shadow guard that could sense people in shadows. What would he do?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:59 pm
Seeing the Shadow Gaurd, he had a good idea that he was going to retrieve him. He knew he wasnt ready to fight. So instead he uses the excess shadow energy he gathered and appears in a shadow behind him. Quickly slashing his throat he then blends into the shadows with the body and places him in a nearby closet. He then reappears in the same spot he was in. He decided to take his chances. He first gathers the shadows from around him again and dips a little from the necklace. When he thinks of it he feels sorrow for what happened. He then uses the energy to seep into her room. keeping his nose covered he moves near an area of shadow in the room and watches, ready to teleport himself out if need be.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:07 pm
He realises that the door was not locked. The room is full of very strong perfume. It sucks into his nose in the middle is a table with wine on it. At the back of the room is a doorway with a veil. Noises are coming from it, however it is probably a bathroom with her washing of the blood of Drajira...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:14 pm
He can feel another chain snap inside of him. He knew it wouldnt be long if he didnt control it. But maybe he didnt want to have anymore control over it. He delves inside to see and time slows to a crawl as he enters his mind. What he sees is blackness and a pair of red eyes.
RELEASE ME NOW! I WILL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT!
He then quickly backs out, and shakes it off. He moves from shadow to shadow without any sound. Knowing if she finds him by some miracle he could always try to flirt to distract her. He then goes over to the curtain and raises himself up to see if there is any blood inside of the basin.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:20 pm
It was, pure red. Outside the bathroom her place seemed innocent. But her Bathroom! There were knives of all sizes, her dress was torn and on the stone ground which too was drenched in blood, she was in the shower, behind another veil.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:28 pm
He backed out slowly and felt the rage and sorrow fill him entirely. The rest of the chains didnt snap they were instead released. He faced the raw untamed power inside himself and decided that he didnt want to face this grief at this moment. So he buried himself inside the shadows of himself and let the other take control. His eyes and hair became obsidian and he grew an aura of darkness about him, it wasnt visible but it was disturbing to feel. The new him smiled and without a sound to his footsteps stepped into the bathroom normally. He stepped near the shower and leaned against the wall.
Hello, my Queen. I see you've been busy.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:35 pm
She stopped.
"It is forbidden in elvish law that someone is in a princess or queens bathroom" she hissed."Even if it is you" She said softly. She grinned without seeing her face or words.
"I Know it is you, Narista, i havnt seen you in an age, Yet you wanted to be in Lerista's body! Fate has brought as together again!"
She lowed her voice .
"I know what you are" She said to Lerista.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:42 pm
Well, you may think you know me. But this boy has gathered quite a bit of a hatred for you. You've killed somebody that he cherished and provided me the body to become whole again. I still remember you tried to harness me. Your pitiful attempt was amusing and even now I'm still finding myself laughing. Things are different now.
He moves over to the bloody basin.
And it seems that you have done exactly what he saw. Come out of the shower, and dont come across in the "unlawful ways." I never was one much for that.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:47 pm
"Yes, i remember the time we were childhood sweethearts" She smirked. "Yet are you not pleased you have a body again?"
She them moved closer, that the veil only seperated them by a tiny bit.
"Or are you like him, willing to kill me?" She hissed down his neck, carrying her super-strong perfume to his nose. Her arms appeared outside the veil and held Narista's head in her hands. Her Head appeared too.

But who knows what was in her shower?  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces