where is my purple monkey?
49%
 49%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 53

lunaci

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:45 pm
killafrog
Lady_Niqui
I'm doing my very best to behave and follow dr's orders but its nearly impossible for me not to cook and clean. I don't really have any friends or family nearby to help me out and my husband is in the military. He's not deployed right now but he works such long hours that it almost doesnt matter. His day starts at 6am and he gets home about 730 if he doesnt have mandatory workout time with his flight. He works usually 4 days a week but on his off-days he gets called in for training pretty regularly which means he's not really off work. rolleyes I'd starve if I actually waited for him to make all my food. He's been trying to take care of me like dr wants but its really hard for him plus housework isnt really his thing. He's capable but not really up to my nearly a**l-retentive cleaning standard. And since he hasnt been cleaning like I was, its getting away from him. For the last 2 nights I dreamt about cleaning lol. I feel like a burden even though he'd never say anything like that, so I try to help. But I really can't tell my dr that his orders are nearly impossible to follow because I don't want to get put on hospital bedrest. sweatdrop Eh... 34 weeks down, something like 6 to go. Can't wait til this is over! I plan on having at least one more eventually but I will definitely be waiting like 4-5 years.

sometimes here there u could try a next door neighbor or two to help with food at least so u ain't always doing the cooking, so u r doing drs order a bit more. without being so guilty when u don't follow at times. i feel a little guilty when others help but thats what there for when life gets u down.

Sounds like good advice. You could also reach out to people you know from a church or a group meeting that you usually attend. Maybe somebody you know will help you out.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:49 am
thx for all the ideas and nice words u all said. thx im doing better xd  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:27 pm
happy thanksgiving to all  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:08 pm
Have a Happy Thanksgiving too.  

lunaci

Lady_Niqui

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:22 pm
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Hope everyone is doing okay. I had to spend a couple days in the hospital because my doctor freaked out after my last appointment. Guess things were looking pretty bad. But they managed to get everything back to a safer levels so I'm insanely happy I get to be home for thanksgiving. It is my very favorite holiday. I'm not allowed to cook this time but I'll be shouting cooking instructions from the couch. lol
My hubby is trying to get emergency leave but his flight chief doesnt want to let him go because they're shorthanded. rolleyes If they don't give him leave at least they agreed to put him somewhere he'll be able to come home every few hours.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:14 pm
Lady_Niqui
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Hope everyone is doing okay. I had to spend a couple days in the hospital because my doctor freaked out after my last appointment. Guess things were looking pretty bad. But they managed to get everything back to a safer levels so I'm insanely happy I get to be home for thanksgiving. It is my very favorite holiday. I'm not allowed to cook this time but I'll be shouting cooking instructions from the couch. lol
My hubby is trying to get emergency leave but his flight chief doesnt want to let him go because they're shorthanded. rolleyes If they don't give him leave at least they agreed to put him somewhere he'll be able to come home every few hours.

I'm glad everything is ok with you and I hope you enjoyed Thanksgiving. My family ended up ordering out and I ate leftovers (not such a bad thing since I had a good day to relax). I hope something works out for you and your husband's benefit. Best wishes! smile  

lunaci

elusivebreath

Sugary Sweetheart

4,150 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:33 am
I like this thread smile

Someone posted earlier about people who always have to "one up" you when you are ranting/complaining etc. and that hit a nerve because my best friend ALWAYS does this. Good lord, whenever I try to talk to her about anything it provides a tangent for her to start going on about how "bad" she has it. Drives me CRAZY.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:40 am
ElusiveBreath
I like this thread smile

Someone posted earlier about people who always have to "one up" you when you are ranting/complaining etc. and that hit a nerve because my best friend ALWAYS does this. Good lord, whenever I try to talk to her about anything it provides a tangent for her to start going on about how "bad" she has it. Drives me CRAZY.

i'm glad u like this this thread xd i have to biggrin
sometimes you just want them to leaned an ear and not there lips rolleyes  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

elusivebreath

Sugary Sweetheart

4,150 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:35 am
killafrog
ElusiveBreath
I like this thread smile

i'm glad u like this this thread xd i have to biggrin
sometimes you just want them to leaned an ear and not there lips rolleyes

Lol, EXACTLY!! That's a good way of putting it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:31 pm
I'm pretty annoyed stressed
My husband has spent the last 3 days sleeping on the futon in the living room because he says my snoring is keeping him from getting a good night sleep. This annoys me for 4 reasons: 1. he snores. 2. he talks in his sleep. 3. he's a blanket hog. 4. He's like a heat seeking missile; I sleep on the edge of the bed and he's glued to me with like 2 ft of mattress behind him. Yet I'M the one who's a problem. Its so unfair. I dont leave him to sleep alone like that. You'd think I'd be glad to have his annoying behind sleeping somewhere else but no, I'm a glutton for punishment I suppose. rolleyes He's snoring and talking in his sleep as I'm typing. If he wasnt so damn cute when he's sleeping I would've slapped him by now. neutral  

Lady_Niqui

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:12 am
Lady_Niqui
I'm pretty annoyed stressed
My husband has spent the last 3 days sleeping on the futon in the living room because he says my snoring is keeping him from getting a good night sleep. This annoys me for 4 reasons: 1. he snores. 2. he talks in his sleep. 3. he's a blanket hog. 4. He's like a heat seeking missile; I sleep on the edge of the bed and he's glued to me with like 2 ft of mattress behind him. Yet I'M the one who's a problem. Its so unfair. I dont leave him to sleep alone like that. You'd think I'd be glad to have his annoying behind sleeping somewhere else but no, I'm a glutton for punishment I suppose. rolleyes He's snoring and talking in his sleep as I'm typing. If he wasnt so damn cute when he's sleeping I would've slapped him by now. neutral

well give him a slap we guys sometimes need it once in awhile, not literately but hopefully you get the idea. if you think your glutton for punishment find a way to compromise with you and hubby so it ain't totally a punishment for you.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:23 pm
MR Safety Story Of A YouTuber

spread the word, Leave a Comment, Save a Life

THE YOUTUBER THAT MR SAFETY"S TALKING ABOUT

A sad story  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

lunaci

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:04 pm
killafrog

A sad story

I left a message for the guy. It's totally sad what he is going through and I hope he can overcome it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:29 am
lunaci
killafrog

A sad story

I left a message for the guy. It's totally sad what he is going through and I hope he can overcome it.

thx and spread the word around  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:22 pm
Christmas is getting here, well it sure is taking its time getting here gonk
well i want Christmas day to come cause my sisters coming out x-mas day and i cant wait to see her xd .  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff