Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
~Dreams and Wishes~ Release~ (Info first page) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the guild idea?
  Awesome! I'd join =]
  Awesome but I wouldn't join
  It could be better...
  You'll just be wasting gold, don't do et D=
View Results

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:46 am

I've been slacking here....lol I just bumped up the other threads. I have today off! Although I have a stupid appointment I have to go to now. I just hope this new doc is female eek
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:26 pm

0_0
What was wrong with the other doctor?

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:11 pm

Nothing was ever wrong with any of my doctors. It's just that I found out my doctor changed and they didn't tell me whether they were male or female.

It's just...well...it was a "lady appointment" and I've always had female docs for that sort of thing. neutral Luck was against me and it was a man. Talk about seriously awkward! sweatdrop sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:34 pm

Um wow. I don't know though. Male doctors....I don't know. I'm so lost in this conversation.

i_am_recyclable

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:58 am

I just sent you a trade for a bunch of flowers. Hope they help. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:24 am

Thank you bunches Lcuky_Tiger. Feel free to stay and chat since I do prefer to become friends with my donors 3nodding

Aww it's okay Kiteyu, I think we need to move on to a new subject now anyways XD

Thanksgiving holidays soon! Does Lenelee get Thanksgiving holidays?

Karunoshi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:44 pm

Your welcome. They were just busy dying in my inventory as I don't use them. But yet I can't stop picking them. If I get any more, I'll send them to you.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:37 pm

lol ok. Dang it I have three birthdays cming up and a festival. I'm a gonna X_X. sweatdrop

i_am_recyclable

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:21 am

@Kiteyu: Aww that sounds like a lot of fun and a lot of money 0_0 are the dates spread out are are they bunched together?

@Lucky: Well thank you again anyhow. I know how you feel about can't stop picking. I can't stop taking trash and bugs, but bugs Kiteyu is questing for though I can't find anyone who'd like trash...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:16 pm

mmm... well Robert my friend is on the 12th. Sadies is 8th. My sisters are on 25th and 26th. Instant deth of no money rule X_X

i_am_recyclable

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:34 am

LOL It's alright Kiteyu. wouldn't expect either of you to be having to do that yearly OBGYN visit yet. Be grateful and rejoice! rofl
YES!!! New topic plox! sweatdrop
I've been great! Just busy and all this rain is really starting to get me down. Thanksgiving? Yes! I'm sure hubby and I will make a mini feast and enjoy time home relaxing. Not to mention parades and football on TV all day heart
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:40 pm

Aww, well they better appreciate drawing because I'd give them that for a birthday present XD
Like how I'm good at writing, I made a fanfiction for my friends as a Christmas present. They loved it XD

We haven't got much rain in FL, though it's been cold (in a Floridian's perspective) and then it gets hot at the end of the day. Thanksgiving is the usual stuffing yourself sick, literally rofl

I'm just glad I get a week off from school thanks to Thanksgiving (lol there's one thing I'm thankful for!)

Karunoshi

i_am_recyclable

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:59 pm

Well it's like cold here in California which being in the middle of the desert I am not used to. lol. We are all far apart no? And I love Thanksgiving because that;s the only time when my sisters and my dad will ever leave me anything to eat! XD.

And I think I will give them drawings. That's a good idea. ^_^. Though Christmas is usual the more hectic time of gift-giving for me caz I always tend to get presents for EVERYBODY! lol. Tis fun though.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:15 pm

You want cold? I've got snow on the ground up here in Canada.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:07 am

Lol, Kiteyu is in California =]

My family is the only part of our family in the United States that's in Florida. All of the family in my dad's side is in California and then most of my mom's side is in California too (and in the same town except for her sister who's in a state I can't remember XD)

And I've never really played with snow D= And that's so cool you live in Canada Lucky =] I hate how my friend's always make fun of Canada though... oh well. What else do you expect from immature teenagers?
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff