Submit

Human Breast Milk for Ice Cream??
  Yes, it's better
  No way, keep the cow's milk
View Results

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:15 pm
sadly nothing is or never will be safe from PETA...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:24 pm
And that's why they're considered INSANE! mrgreen GO PETA! Insanity rocks, trust me I know. Unfortunatly you guys' version of insanity is a little more extreme than the peoples I know.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

tubagirl 1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:07 am
That idea is stupid! I dont want to try ice cream by the names of " chocko knockers" or"Double D licious"- thats gross. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:31 am
I don't think PETA is serious. I think most of the stunts they pull is to bring extreme awareness to how silly our eating habits are. I mean we are humans, but we give our kids cow milk. Why not just NOT drink any milk instead? Isn't it weird to drink another animal's milk. Yeah, it's kind of gross, but we do it. At least ice cream is delicious, though. lol. pirate  

Emmakawaii

Grim Sidhe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:32 am
Well, I say cow's milk. A woman's breast milk is more suited for a baby who's not as developed as a grown-up is. And cows make milk even when they're not nursing or anything of the sort. The milk gets old just sitting there in their udders, which doesn't help the cow either. So why not use it for us?

Admitted, if it is just a way to bring attention to the industry, then I hope it does help to improve conditions somehow.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:55 am
Well, first off, PETA is 100 different kinds of crazy.
I wouldn't ever eat ice-cream with human breast milk in it...Just gross.
And, PETA is INSANE. They don't want us to eat fish because fish are 'sea-kittens'. =/ 'Sea=kitten', really? Also, what was up with their new AD? Having sex with veggies? Now I totally am going green. rolleyes
Oh, and a recent study shows that cow fart's are hurting the economy.That's right, it's not humans. It's cows. So, make those cows suffer, because their ruining everything. (I am dead serious about that. They actualy think cow fart's are hurting the economy. Stand on your head if you believe that! xD )

lumpee-space-princess

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:06 pm
*snickers* Stickytricky, I think you mean environment, cows are hurting the environment, the economy is something completely different. I'm pretty sure cow farts have nothing to do with how much money is in the system.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:28 pm
Sanzoskitsune
*snickers* Stickytricky, I think you mean environment, cows are hurting the environment, the economy is something completely different. I'm pretty sure cow farts have nothing to do with how much money is in the system.

I am an old ATG member =]

Thats what they want you to think ninja

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mandrakk The Dark Monitor

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:27 pm
Champagne98
I know... those poor cows shouldn't have to suffer because PETA is STUPID!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Meet Passion Rose
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click on my eggs, help them hatch! Please!!

PETA has been insane just about all this time!!! How does it "demean cows"??  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:33 pm
YunieCookie
I agree with the majority here that PETA's jsut gone a bit far this time..

Condensed reasons (all previously stated..)
*why not just fight for more humane conditions for cows?
*cows have a higher yield
*..isn't [almost] just as bad to use women instead of cows? (I dunno if that was said already or not..) + pay issues (as noted by Alantie)
*how unlikely it would be to get the companies to switch over..
*just a general "WTF?? gonk "

Yeah, I agree that a good number of places mis-treat/abuse the animals they use (including the dairy industry), but I really don't think this is the answer ... Just.. no. *protectively covers chest*

The dairy industry is not harming cows WTF are you talking about it is helping us and them, if they keep the milk in their udders it will damage them!  

Mandrakk The Dark Monitor

Versatile Explorer

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:58 pm
The True Godth

The dairy industry is not harming cows WTF are you talking about it is helping us and them, if they keep the milk in their udders it will damage them!

I'm far from being a fan of PETA, but uggggh. Are you kidding me?

THINK about what you just said.

In nature, how many animals need to be milked? None. They produce milk for their offspring, and stop producing it when their offspring don't need it.

The cows used in dairy farming are bred (and artificially inseminated) for milk production, the same way other types of cattle are bred to be killed and eaten. =/ Yes, if we just...shut down all of the dairy farms, the cows from that industry would all suffer from mastitis and be massively uncomfortable. But being in a state of perpetual lactation is not natural. It's forced, and some farms will go to inhumane lengths to keep the cows producing milk as long as possible.

The only ones benefiting from dairy farms are us. Normally, cows live upwards of 20 years. On a dairy farm, they're made to produce much, much more milk than they would on a normal diet, and then killed for ground beef before they're even 10, because their bodies are absolutely wrecked and exhausted.

But feel free to keep deluding yourself into believing that you're doing the cattle a favour.

rolleyes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:08 pm
wow another great idea from PETA...god im amazed at their insanity i swear PETA come on just come on....think of something good for once sheesh  

chocolatepancakeninja

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:31 am
wow breast milk 4 ICE CREAM?! COME ON! i haven't even heard of PETA before the whole sea kittens things but their requests are getting crazy! PETA can just go away forever. just thinking about it is kind of disgusting.... gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:49 pm
Kerrigan_dragon

Anyways, I think that it would be a huge waste to stop the cows from being milked. Like, I know it could be done more humanely, but why don't they work on petitioning for standard humane conditions for cows instead of this? Makes more sense to me. razz

^ Because they are the Tribe of PETA, and they do not use this Earth Logic that they hear so much about. rolleyes

Honestly, I stopped taking them seriously after the whole paint-on-fur-wearers debacle, and by now I honestly feel that they are harming their own cause by driving away the people who want to help animals but refuse to be associated with PETA.

This...would not work. General society would have a collective heart attack. There would never be enough women. The cattle that are bred for this would die, because farmers would consider them useless, they are probably no longer able to survive without care, and who would be willing to feed them, call vets for them and look after them if they're not bringing any money in?

This idea sucks and is stupid and can go die in a fire. That is all.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas