Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Crazy Picture (And Some Other Stuff, Too) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:46 pm
I see what you're saying and that is entirely possible. I am not going to say "hell no they can't!" because well you never know. If put in our situation maybe other animals would do things better. I just haven't seen anything personally that convinces me of that, though I do think it is possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:48 pm
Ha ha, good to know, good to know. I like to leave room for the unknown...

Well, I think we've worn this discussion OUT. Do you concur?  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:50 pm
I highly agree... seeing as its taken us three pages to get here xd Ah I love discussions like this. A nice talk amongst equals without referring to "well you're just stupid" *hugs* thank you so much for that Steph.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:01 pm
:huggasaurus rex:
Ha ha, I enjoyed this as well. Thank you for sharing with me, also.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:04 pm
now this thread may return to the insanity of crazy anime pictures... which is always entertaining 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:05 pm
Needs moar punching.  

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:10 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Not vag/womb/etc, but...
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:37 am
I can see how this could be offensive, but in the context of street-fighter, this is pretty normal. She'll be fine and performing a kick-aerial combo in no time.

However, in real-life situations... :/. Uterus punches are pretty cheap shots. Aiming for the sexual organs in fights is never a pretty thing. A lot of societies have this weird, sacred image of uteruses and motherhood too, so that just adds to the 'what the hell is going on' sort of thing....

I'm not personally bothered by it, but only because I understand the spirit in which it is being represented. XD. Don't get me wrong, I'm a real moralfag, but I can take a few /b/ jokes time and time again.

K0m0d0

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:45 am
Thud!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
misogynic thread is misogynic

Edit:
I share Komos view, though I'm not a real moralfag...I'm more like lawful to neutral evil when it comes to those things.
But only, just like Komodo, because of the concept.
Actually doing it is...well...a different thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:58 am
Yeah, and even those pictures there are pretty tasteless. :/. In the streetfighter image, we know they were fighting to begin with, for whatever reason. These might as well just be spontaneous, and spontaneous violence against anybody's sexual organs is not a good thing. XD.

The thing with 4chan humor is you've got to get to that point where people know you aren't serious. That's the entire nature of the site's humor; never, ever, take anything seriously, because it's not. People screw that up, though, and that just ruins it for everybody. Real trolls aren't actually against you or have some personal grudge; they're just in it for the lulls. When you actually feel anger at someone, formulate an argument to uphold your point, or mean what you say, you are no longer a troll, but just another crazy jerk. :/.

So yeah, there's a fine line between 'lol' and 'you stupid p***k.'

You've got to tread lightly to master the /b/ force. cool

K0m0d0

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:06 am
Couldn't have said it better. lol
Although the "lulz" razz ...can get very very hardcore sometimes...some people are just...what the majority would call, sick...
I've yet to be 'really' affected by anything, though..and I've seen a lot of screwed up things.
"Live" recordings of kittens being drowned being in the utter harmless range of those...

But strangely I'm much more affected by crazy ...umm is there a good English word for that? Goody-two-shoes maybe...
Y'know..those rabid...ULTRA moralfags...ah...those are the real spoilsports.
They always feel so fake and exaggerated, whereas gruesome murderers appear very real...
But...well...pg13..etc razz

And yes...attacks against sexual organs are ...bad...I know from experience razz  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:15 am
Yes, yes, even moralfags can cross the line. X3. So yeah, even the boundlessness of 4chan is an illusion. There's boundaries everywhere for everybody, unless you're a perpetual motion machine, like the universe. @_@.

XD. Oh dear. I hope the experience wasn't too painful.

K0m0d0

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:05 am
And here is what I think of every time I look at that picture
FALCON PUNCH!

My Eggs and Such

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:00 pm
I personally think that these pics all made it obvious that the premise was that these are not real people/situations and that's why it's funny. Abstract ideas can be hilarious and turn out to be horrendous in application, and this is a good example.

I don't think that anyone should need to justify their sense of humor. As long as we're not punching uteruses/vaginas in real life, I don't see why these pics are anything but a suspension of reality, and are therefore funny.

EDIT: I have been punched in the vag before, and I wouldn't say that it hurt, but I wouldn't wish it on anyone else.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:19 pm
I don't find that picture funny because my mom was abused by my dad. I used to spend many nights as a little kid listening to her crying and him screaming at her...please don't say things about me and then pretend like I won't read it, especially when you don't know me.
Okay?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces