Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Niss's Plots-[Fionn's Guard and more] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image
This is Xaivary! I thought she might be good for one of Deidren's plots, maybe?

Um, Xaivary's never really had a family either. She's a bit quirky, has a bit of a class clown act, and tends to wander hither and yon but if she decides to claim someone as a "buddy" she at least visits fairly often! Not that she wouldn't stick around if someone asked her to but she has the wander bug pretty bad. She comes back though. rofl

Her background is that she grew up without a father at all, he either never knew her mom got pregnant or he didn't care, and her mother just up and disappeared period when she was pretty young. The herd she grew up around was superstitious and stuck-up, rather, and while they didn't run her off when she was young, they sure as heck didn't make her feel welcome. So when she was a bit older and able to look after herself she took off. But rather than getting particularly cold or angry toward others she's just sort of... distant? She's not unfriendly if someone wants to chat, though she isn't always the most talkative or best conversationalist, but she rarely really opens up to people about anything personal at all. She's also less than inclined to worry about how feminine she's perceived as being and rolls her eyes at flirts and gossips. XD

I guess she boils down to the nonchalant joker that for the most part doesn't take life too seriously but also uses that as a reflexive mask and self-defense for the wounded parts deep inside that even she doesn't really tend to look at much. =o I just think, considering Deidren's background, if she got even an inkling about it she'd definitely stick up for him, and/or by him, if he was inclined toward her sticking around much.

I'd be open to you using her for either plot, whichever you might be inclined toward if you think she's qualified for either. I will say that as far as age she is a little bit (not horribly) older than what you have listed in the plot post for the family bit, but she also tends to get along a lot better with younger Soquili, or more tolerant/playful adults. She's got a few friends floating around that are part of big families, but she's not really part of it, and I think she's developed a longing for something like that... even if she probably wouldn't admit it.

I think I just wrote as much and probably more about her personality and background stuff than I currently have in my teepee/plot thread for her. XD; She's my only Soq though, and this is something I really think she'd do well to be a part of... I've been pretty particular about trying to stick her into any plots or anything so far, if that tells you anything. >.>;  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:15 pm
Oh~ =O Lots of information on her. =3 For me, lots of information is a very good thing. XD

So, on to...business for lack of a better word.
I think she'd make a good attention to Deidren's little "family." I think her past is something that Deidren would be able to relate to her with which is a good thing. Also the fact that she isn't a flirty, overly chatty girly girl is a very good thing. xD  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:34 pm
Yaaaay! <3 So, what's the next step then? I'd assume an RP, of course, but are you waiting for further responses or anything before you get started on those?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:44 pm
I'd say an rp. *nods*
I think having Dei meet everyone on an individual basis makes sense.  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:51 pm
Ok then! Would you want to start something, or shall I puzzle over it for a bit? XD Xaivary can show up pretty much anywhere on land... as I said, she has the wander bug pretty bad. I think the only thing she hasn't actually done yet is go into the desert, and that only for lack of water.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:55 pm
That's fine cause you won't ever catch Dei in the desert. XD
I'll go ahead and start something. I'll PM you the link for convenience...but it might not be up until tomorrow. ^^; I'm busy for a little bit right now.  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:00 pm
PMs are fine, and you don't need to rush on my account! I'm a little brain fried tonight as it is, it would take me a while to get anything posted and I don't even have a lot to do at the moment. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:05 pm
That works out well then. xD  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:59 am
Umm...changed the title. XD We really are open I swear! I'm just working on stuff  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:11 am
NISS~

I has a SOQ!
User Image <-- New cert with current owner info is pending. Honest.

Very brief personalty basics: Dmitrria is a very headstrong and spirited mare. Flirty and coquettish, she seeks out the attention of stallions and uses that interest to fuel her already noncommittal attitude. She wants the attention, they're affection, and their time, but only for so long. She is not looking for a mate or to be tied down, she's just looking for a little fun.

I think we should rp. I'm open to plot ideas. =3  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:55 am
I trust you Beejoux. ^^

And lemme see, I've got a stallion who would suit her personality fairly well: Dark Mousey.
User Image
I don't have any plots up for him because I don't have any screaming at me right now but I'm sure we could come up with something fun for them. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:54 pm
(o^w^o)  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:04 pm
So I take it plots with Nocturne & Shyam are off. . . ? o.o; Seeing as you're doing the kidnapping plot with others? Just want to confirm . . . I knew we'd talked about stuff the day before you went on RP hiatus and I'm guessing they're off.

^^;

Oh well, perhaps we can come up with plots later then. Best wishes with stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:23 pm
Sorry Uta. ^^; I had it up for nearly a month before I got an offer so I thought you just weren't interested anymore.  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:26 pm
It's OK. I just never check plot threads but was afraid to bring it up again because . .well. . . I remember you got kind of irritated at people bugging you for RP while on hiatus. And while you're off it I . . .just thought you'd poke me when you were ready.

S'all good though.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces