Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fire and Ice (Roleplay) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:27 pm
Luphaea struggled not to flinch as the cat-girl handed her the money. Well, she might as well take it, and a cheap hotel and some food was better than being outside... At least she'd be able to have some light, and hopefully a bit of peace.
"Ah, th... Thank you," she ducked her head, hair somewhat managing to hide her embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:58 pm
{sorry folks. I'm working on like five stories and my mind's on the blink.}

Blu ran and jumped, trying to climb up the wall of the cave. She'd slipped, fallen, hit her head, and accidently fell again when she stood up and into a pit of sorts. She managed to get onto a small leadge, when it immediatly collapsed and sent her falling.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kamui_Reiko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:55 pm
As the night fell on the city, the only way to tell Chase was around was by the exhaust note found from the back of his C5 Corvette he never felt the need to use his headlights the street lights where more then suitable and people could always hear him comming down the street anyway " Looks like Im going to need to find a place to rest and if I dont do it soon I might end up sleeping in here again"
Chase rolled to a stop at a red light as a soft sigh fell from his mouth "another night just seemed to be waisted away"
the light turned green and as the car began to move again the note from the back of the vette rose till about three thousand RPM before Chase shifted looking up and down the streets for a place to stay  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:03 pm
"So you gonna take the offer?" Kazumi said, turning back to john. "Or are you just gonna just leave it hanging to dry? And your welcome." Kazumi then turned to Luphaea on the last sentence. She suddenly heard a loud car and turned around, seeing a car speed by. She hissed, drawwing her ears back in a defensive position. Lucy ran over to her owner, meowing.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kamui_Reiko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:13 pm
Chase glanced to his rear view mirror to notice a small groupe of people standing just off to the side of the road and his eyes quickley returned back to the road ahead of him only to set his sights on a holiday inn hotel and even though no other cars where around he still set on his right indacatior and turned into the parking lot as he steped out of his Vette a valet came out of the building and made his way over to Chase
"hello sir, may I take your keys to park your car?"
Chase looked away from the man and down to his Vette then back to the man "Car looks parked to me."
"Sir we have a parking lot in the back"
"Look your not driving my car. And its fine where it is"
the valet looked stunned and had no clue what to say as Chase walked past him and made his way inside the building being followed by the valet  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:27 pm
((@Kamui_Reiko what year?))
John looked up sharply disturbed from his thoughts "sorry, I'd love to take you up on our offer Kazumi but tomorrow we need to go by the bank so i cant buy some stuff for myself" he said  

PendragonX9

Kamui_Reiko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:19 am
PendragonX9
((@Kamui_Reiko what year?))

((2001 Z06))
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:46 am
((nice))  

PendragonX9

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:34 pm
((Oh god. Men and cars. xDD ))
Kazumi stopping hissing as the car disaperred into a holiday inn. She turned to John. "Sure. But we best be getting to my place soon before it gets to late." Kazumi said as the street lights flickered on.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:38 pm
{{Oh my god, love the Vette. I prefer Miatas though. Oh good greif, PD, Woman like cars too. My dad's got a totally awsome new car. I can't quite remember what it is, but it rocks.}}
Blu sighed and sat in the cave's edge. She couldn't get out. She'd try going into the cave, but she knew that wouldn't work. She was trapped. Unless Gandalfa came back, she'd be dead in a week or two, depending on how much she had in ehr bag. Then she realized her bag ws gone. She'd left it in the park! And it had the money she'd stolen from that guy earlier in it. She needed that!  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kamui_Reiko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:08 pm
Chase made his way up to the counter and before he had a chance to speak the lady behind the desk greated him with what would have normally been concerdered a frendiley smile in any ones eyes but Chase could have cared less
"how may I help you?" the lady asked quickley noticing that Chase was in no mood to be frendiley
"I need a room for the night." Chase said looking around the main hall
"Is it just you or are their?.........."
Chase cut her off before she had time to finish "Just me." Chase said sternley
"Ok, just give me a second to put you into the computer. And can I just ask you for your name?"
"Chase Christrian"
as the lady put him name into the computer Chase pulled out his wallet
"Ok your total for the night is actually half off because of the time. Your total is $35 dollars"
Chase handed her the money and she handed him the Key
"your room is 637 and its located in the right tower on the sixth floor. if you just walk right around this corrner....."
Chase cut her off again this time without speaking he just grabed the Key card and made his way around the corrner and called for the elevator  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:37 pm
"OK then lead the way" said John. To himself he wondered at Kazumi's strange behavior when the car had passed  

PendragonX9

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:34 pm
"Let's go then." Kazumi said, and began to float up in the air. "Let's go the scenic route. It's faster too." She grabbed his arm, and lifted him up into the air, putting his arm around her shouders. "Hold on!" She said as she flew away from the park, Lucy jumping up and shrinking as she landed on Kazumi's head. Lucy had the power to shrink and grow as a 'birth defect'. Kazumi smiled, laughing, flying over the streets with John hanging on. The oversized bell on her neck chimed, the ribbons blowing in the breeze. Her long hair flowwed back behind her as she smiled. "There it is!" Kazumi said, pointing to a rather large apartment with her free hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:15 pm
Luphaea looked up in surprise as Kazumi flew away with the cat and the man, but quickly hurried away.

She bought some food and made her way to the nearest hotel... The one where the loud car had gone into. Fortunatly, the strange cat-girl had given her enough money to stay there for the night, so she did. The first thing she did upon entering her room was to turn on all of the lights and lock the doors.
Sharlarra curled up at the foot of the bed, and they were soon asleep.  

Lobo-chan

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:36 pm
as they flew over the city John relaxed enjoying the view of the city as the lights began coming on  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff