Submit

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:18 am
User Image

An In Thread RP Between Taigi and Duskai

Duskai: -kicks a apple to Taigi, one in her mouth-
Taigi: *catches the apple, flashing Dusk a grin before chomping it down*
Duskai: -silently eats her apple- These are good... -processes this in her head for later-
Taigi: *comes closer to Dusk, just noticing the distance*
Duskai: -looks up and notices Taigi coming closer- Were you really that... far away? -frowns- Hmm... didn't notice...
Taigi: *laughs* So if I leave entirely... *turns about, taking a few steps before swinging his head about to peer at her with a mock-grin on his face*
Duskai: -snorts and eyes widen and half gallops over to him in a mild panic- That would be a bad thing, Taigi! I'd be... -notices his mock-grin, and her eyes turn annoyed- Sometimes I wonder... -bobs him in the shoulder with her head before turning away-
Taigi: *laughs lightly, cautiously, a nervous tone evident* Duskai! I didn't mean it, I'm sorry! *walks a crescent around her, stopping at her side and nudges her own shoulder lightly, careful to avoid hurting her with his horn*
Duskai: -nibs on his horn gently- I know. I may be quiet... but my sense of humor... is not dead. -grins a bit at him before bounding away-
Taigi: *a grin breaks out on his face and his eyes light up, laughing more confidently and chasing after her, keeping his pace just a bit slower than hers*
Duskai: -laughs out loud and looks at him for a moment before shooting off into a full on gallop-
Taigi: *notices her speeding up, and smirks, upping his own limit as well. He didn't want to catch her yet, for what fun would that be, but allowed himself to come pretty close, nipping at her long white tail before lagging back with a laugh to answer Dusk's earlier one*
Duskai: -flicks her tail about, trying to hit him with it- Taigi! -leaps over random objects, one being me-
Taigi: *laughs, tossing his mane, keeping up his pace and leaping over said objects and clearing them flawlessly, graciously sliding past Makette rather than jumping over her to spare her sanity* Uph! *slows as the mare's tail grazed his cheek, but pushed himself back into the gallop seeing her getting ahead, ending up going faster than he'd intended and bumping into her rump, stopping abruptly*
Duskai: OWA! -stumbles and seems to trip over her feet for a while before coming to a stop, panting- T-taigi-i... That was.... fun... -smiles at him-
Taigi: *flattens his ears, but keeps a sheepish smile* Y-yeah! Are you okay, Dusk? *looks her over, making sure he hadn't harmed his friend*
Duskai: -nods- Yes, aside from a little shock. -smiles and walks over to him-

[as Copied from Makette's Teepee]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:33 pm
User Image

An In Thread RP Between Taigi and [url=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Norp/Tagged/Keiranie_Tag02.jpg]Aylen[/url]

Aylen: My hair's not that great. ^^;
Taigi: *sighs* Your hair is amazing, miss.
Aylen: -Blinks- Well, it's not the same if you're telling him to tell me that my hair is nice rather it being his true opinion.
Taigi: Er.. *blushes slightly, and tosses his mane to the side, managing to shoot the two-legger a glare in the midst of the action* No, no, miss! I really do think it's wonderful. *smiles and nods*
Aylen: Really? Oh, I'm dreadfully sorry then.
Taigi: *narrows his eyes at her, taking in her whole appearance for the first time* Say... You look familiar..
Aylen: -Tilts her head- Really? I can't say that I find you familiar.
Taigi: No... Not in such a way.. But you look alike with another of my friends.
Aylen: That's interesting. Who, if I may ask, is this friend of yours?
Taigi: *smiles warmly in memory of one of his best friends* Her name would be Nevara, miss. Do you happen to know her?
Aylen: -Shakes her head and frowns- No, I'm afraid I don't.
Taigi: Oh... *the corners of his mouth twitch down before rising once more a moment later* Would you be interested in me introducing her to you sometime?
Aylen: That sounds lovely, thank you for the wonderful offer. -Smiles warmly at him-
Taigi: *his slight smile turns into an outright grin as he nods once more, enthusiastically* Alright, then, miss... Oh, pardon, I haven't even introduced myself to you. I am called Taigi. *bows his head a little*
Aylen: -Bows her head in greeting.- It's lovely to meet you Sir Taigi, I'm Aylen.
Taigi: It's a pleasure to meet you as well, miss Aylen. *his ears perk and his smile turns somber* Well, then, miss. It seems as if our meeting is to be cut short, as I've got to depart. But I certainly hope to meet you once more.
Aylen: -She frowns softly when she hears of his news of having to leave- That is unfortunate, but I hope you do take care and I hope to see you again soon.
Taigi: *nods, his expression easing* And so we will meet once more soon, I did promise you a meeting with my friend, hadn't I. *flashes her a parting grin before turning about and dashing off*
Aylen: That is true. -Smiles and watches him dash off-

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:33 pm
User Image

An IC RP Between Taigi and Duskai over AIM

Taigi stood in a place that reeked familiarity. He couldn't quite put his hoof on it, yet there was a strange nostalgia clogging his ears. Once upon a time, he'd been here. This old forest that he explored a thousand times over in the days of foalhood enclosed him once again, only he wasn't quite the same.

Taigi's legs were now longer, his overall structure more muscular from the daily stretches that came with constant motion and travel. His mane grew out, his lion tail longer and the brushed tip fuller with a snow-white edge that stood out more potently now. And there was a new knowledge sparkling in his eyes. He now knew more about the world out there.

Scenes lapsed back into his mind; pictures buried deep within his memory trail. A purple mare, silent and graceful, her front legs lined with an unusual luminescence. The name... The name...

Duskai.

It was this same meadow years ago that he'd first encountered the soft-spoken female. Would she have stayed around these very lands? Unlike him who'd all but forgotten his homeland... What would she look like now? Would she be different? So many 'would' questions bounced around in his cranium. 'Only time will tell,' he thought.

The black and purple mare shook out her long white mane. Her grey eyes looked around the forest around her and she saw things that weren’t there. The leaves were still particially on the trees then. A young black unicorn colt with green eyes and white smoke patterns on his back pranced about in her vision. He was curious about her quietness, and could not understand why some Soquili were mean.

She blinked and sighed. Duskai walked in silence through the trees, in thought. She had not seen that colt in many a moon. What was his name again? Ta…tai… Taigi! That’s what it was, she was sure. The mare looked up for a moment. ‘I wonder where he is now…’ she thought. The familiarity of the meadow had something else in it as well.

A scent. One she knew, not particularly well, but one she knew nonetheless. But… something was different about it. It smelled… different. She could not describe it. Passing it off, Duskai walked out of the trees into the meadow proper.

Standing there was a black stallion. He was a unicorn with a short messy mane. From her spot, she couldn’t see anything else. There was an air of familiarity about him though, and she couldn’t place it. It was like Duskai knew this stallion… but she was sure she’d never met him in her life. Weird.

While deep in thought, there was something that disrupted his train of thought. He instinctively sniffed the air, there was definitely another scent about. But it wasn't a new scent, not quite. It was a scent he would never forget. A scent from his careless years when he was no taller than the normal-height reeds by the pond.

And then that name entered his head once more, Duskai. Could it be? Tai had quite a few other greetings in this forest of his birth, perhaps he had it confused?

But as he turned around, he knew it was his indigo friend. He could tell, even from the distance that they were apart, by the distinct glowing runes that crept up her legs and the long, floor-sweeping white hair. She hadn't changed at all.

Once again, he was a foal, curiously wandering up to this new and most interesting creature to learn about her ways. Only he knew her ways. He sighed a sigh that wasn't exasperated yet wasn't glad either. It was a homey sigh; the sight of his friend made this journey back home worth it in the end. "Duskai," he breathed, the name coming out in a puff of moisture on this crisp wintry air.

Duskai watched the black stallion turn and look at her. He had green eyes… Green eyes… only one had green eyes… But it couldn’t be, could it? He was too tall, to grown up for that adverturious colt she once knew.

She unconsciously tensed when he spoke. He knew her… he knew her… How? How could Taigi be this stallion? The mare had gotten uncharactisically curious in the few years since she’d come this way and took a few steps forward. She got closer and her head tilted to the side.

“T-taig-gi?” she said, stumbling a bit in her surprise. He was taller than her! Even from there she could tell. The mare swallowed a little and spoke again. “Taigi… You are Taigi, correct? Otherwise…” Duskai’s ears flattened slightly and her knees locked, just in case.

Taigi chuckled, his voice deepened by age, "you haven't changed a bit, Duskai!" He came closer 'til but a few feet separated them so she could get a good look at him. She looked a bit skeptical about his 'new' appearance, so why not flaunt it?

"Well, what do you think?" He tossed his mane to the side, turning his body slightly sideways so she could see its full 'glory'. Taigi grinned at the mare; He could never have imagined her this short compared to him. But then again, when he shot up, he was surprised to out-range most of his old friends. It was evident that the greater mass of said friends were female.

She looked so frail, ears flattened in fear of his identity being something else entirely. He put an abrupt end to his gloating to circle around her and stand by her side, nudging her shoulder with his, "and yeah, I'm Taigi, if it isn't evident by now." He gave her a grin and another encouraging and reassuring nudge.

She seemed to relax with a sigh. The corners of her mouth turned up in a small smile, and she nuzzled his neck. “Thank… I was afraid it wasn’t… you. You are the only other stallion… besides Kai, that I know…” she said. Duskai looked up at him and felt very small for a moment.

Her ears flicked forward and she looked around, as if she was looking for someone else. Duskai wasn’t… but almost felt as if she should. Like… for his mate or foals. She wasn’t sure why though. She shook her head lightly and turned back to her friend.

“How have you been, Taigi?”

Taigi smiled softly when she nuzzled him, while finding it quite funny that he was tall enough that she could do it with a very slight inclination of her head. "Hm, really now?" He didn't know this Kai stallion she spoke of, but he paid it no mind, "I didn't know there were so many stallions running around that looked like me." He grinned.

When Duskai looked around, searching for someone, he suddenly realized something. Many moons had passed. Though she didn't look it, the mare was obviously aged. And she most likely had a family of her own now. But when he looked down at the dark mare, he couldn't possibly imagine her with children of her own. Perhaps her mate?

Then she asked a question, and he let the subject drop from his head, smiling once more, "I've been great, Duskai. Out and about like I'd planned. I've seen many things that don't come close to what the mere mundane confines of this forest offer."

Duskai looked up at his nudging, her grey eyes darting around a little. "Ah... well... It's been awhile... and I didn't know if you... yeah... hum... so..." she said rather embassedly. She smiled a little, trying to cover up her words. She figured it didn't work.
[to be continued...]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:12 pm
exclaim I won Vezian! in the Masquerade event raffle!! owo *major loves on greenness*  

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:55 pm
exclaim Taigi and Nevara won a Natsube CC slot in a breeding raffle! Tai's gonna be a daddy!!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:42 pm
User Image

An In Thread RP Between Taigi, [url=http://www.vixenarts.com/amirynth/teepee/certs/pippin.jpg]Pippin[/url] and [url=http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee354/stySyaoran-Puu/Soq/misti-1.jpg]Misti[/url]

Pippin: *Dances around in the community meadows, enjoying the new spring sun and chasing the butterflies through the flowers*
Misti: *Playfully sits watching the butterflies as their colours dance in the light from the fresh morning sun. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen, that was why she sat here most days to indulge upon it once more. Yet her heart longed for more. A purpose behind her exsistance.*
Taigi: *was strolling through the meadow when he spotted the sun's glisten on another's coat, a young one. His eyes widened as he saw that this colt had four feathered wings attached to his back and had the most interesting of accessories. His pace slowed to a complete stop as he gaped at this intriguing sight*
Pippin: *Continues to dance around* Hai There! *he skitters up to a near by bush and thrusts his head in to the branches to greet a rabbit* heya heya! *he skittered by a dark stallion who seemed to be watching him* Hellooooo *he called down a hole in case there was any other creatures down there* Eeep! He suddenly came up against a larger soquili with wings bigger than he was*
Taigi: *Watches the miraculously exuberant foal dance past him, greeting everything in his path, blinking as the young Angeni once again left him speechless*
Misti: *Smiles as the young colt skipped happily towards her, she wondered if she had once been like that, she was always fond of happy children and wish for nothing more than some of her own. Wiggling her wings softly she spoke gentle to him, her voice as tuneful as a melody.* Hello there little one. Having a fun day? *Wiggling her nose as a butterfly landed softly upon it.*
Taigi: *further gapes as his eyes trace the foal's path to another Angeni, this one obviously fully grown, however. Perhaps it was the youngling's mother even though they looked almost nothing alike. He pondered upon what to do, for sometimes mothers got aggressive when others neared their young.*
Pippin: Oh Hai! Good morning there! I'm haing lots of fun, how about you? Wanna play a game? I've been asking the butterflies and they haven't answered. *Suddenly blinks as he realizes he had passed another stallion and turns on his heels and bolts over* You can play too!
Misti:*Enjoyed playing games with younglings so nodded and stood up, the butterflies that floated around her fluttered softly and she winked towards the little one playfully.* Its all in the asking. *She moved her head and as she did they fluttered in that direction. Spreading her wings to stretch them she smiled, eyes sparkling at him and the other male.* What do you wish to play?
Taigi: *blinks with incomprehension as the smaller of the Angeni greets him, disbelieving. Such amazing creatures these were, and he now had the 'adventure' of meeting them. Then the older mare gazed at him, too, and there was no turning around and wandering off without a greeting.* Hello, *his voice caught on the first sound, but turned confident* and how...*wondered if he should regard them with more regality* Are you both on this fine morning?
Pippin: *hops back over to Misti and jumps around her a few times* I've been trying to play tag but they dont play tag very well and the bunnies just keep running away* He darts back over to the darker one and includes him in his constant frolicking* But I bet you two could play together! And then we'd have three! *At the quieter ones questions he laughed merrily* I'm much better now I have found friends.
Misti: *Chuckling at the hyperactive colt she found her self matching his movements as if pretention to doge him, turning slightly in a fluid, almost liquid movement before stopping to face the darker stallion. Together they filled the entire spectrum. She bowed her head.* Tag? It would be an honour. *She then lowered her head so that it was at the same level as the younglings, her eyes shining in the sun.* My name is Misti, after all friends should know such things. *She winked once more.*
Taigi: *nervously shuffles his feet as the foal runs about him, having no experience with such things and not really sure of what to do in such a situation. He bowed his head, however, in response to the mare's, and smiled lightly at her antics with the foal, finding it amazing that they would accept him into their play with such ease* I am called Taigi. *nods, then grins to the playful foal, realizing that he himself was at once careless, approaching Soquili that were older at will* and what is your name, young one?
Misti: *Smiled happily watching the pair. It was clear that the stallion had little experience of children, yet something told her that it was about to change soon. Unsure how she knew she dismissed the thought and listened eagerly for the foals responce.*
Pip: *laughs merrily once again before dancing on his hooves* I'm Pip! Pippin Nirenna Del'aniss Irona Norbert the third! *he laughs again and runs around in circles* Hello Taigi! Hello Misti! Ooooh! You both have names ending in 'I'!! *He hops around* I could be Pippi and then I would match!

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:52 pm
exclaim Vezian grew into a lovely green foal!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:09 pm
User Image

An In Thread RP Between Vezian, [url=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Norp/Tagged/Dyttia_Tag03.jpg]Settami[/url] and some Scarlet

Vezian: *snorts, ducking his head through the human's constricting arms, and trots a wide circle, tossing his mane*
Scarlet: BABY! -attacks Vez with much maternal love and warmth-Why hello there little one! -smooch-
Settami: -tosses his short little mane-
Vezian: *blinks as an Usdia mare attacks him,* Hey, there! *grins at her, thinking her another foal, then notices another colt nearby, Settami, and paws the ground, eager to run and play*
Scarlet: OH! -steps aside- By all means, so and play. But don't hurt yourself! Becareful! Don't talk to strangers! And don't take sugar from them!
Settami: -paws at the ground, wanting to play a game or something since his siblings arent around to play with-
Vezian: *flashes a grin to the Usdia before trotting off to Settami, slowing just a bit to observe the other foal before another grin slipped onto his face* Heya, there!!
Settami: -eyes Vezian before he grins back- hello
Vezian: My name's Vezian! Who are ya? *trots a circle around the pale foal, taking interest in the flowers he wore* What kinda flowers are those?
Settami: my name is Settami, nice to meet you Vezian -kept an eye on Vezian as he circled him- i don't know, my mother gave them to me and she has some just like them.
Vezian: Settami, that's a cool name! *grins again, tossing his forelock out of his eyes* And the flowers are awesome. Not something I would wear, but awesome!
Settami: -grins- thanks -glad he not being made fun of for the flowers-
Vezian: Not at all! *bounces* Wanna play?

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:15 pm
User Image

An In Thread RP Between Vezian and [url=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Antigra/Tagged/jamesiwa1.jpg]Thackery[/url]

Thackery: -prances- 8D
Vezian: *trots around Thackery curiously* Are those... Wings on your back?
Thackery: -looks at the other foal- Why yes, they are my wings. And such lovely wings I have.
Vezian: Wow, can you fly with them? *widens his eyes*
Thackery: -flutters his wings a bit- I haven't tried yet, but I will some day! My moms gonna teach me.
Vezian: That's really cool! I never met no other foals with wings yet! I'm Vezian!! *grins*
Thackery: Thanks! I never met any other foals before, just boring adults. My names Thackery.
Vezian: *chuckles as the foal uses the word 'boring' to describe adults, finding their logic quite interesting himself* Nice to meet'cha, Thackery! And from what I know, there are loadsa foals here.. I only met one of 'em, though, besides you..
Thackery: I've seen none yet. I'd like to find more with wings someday.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:42 am
User Image

An In Thread RP Between Taigi and [url=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Norp/Tagged/Joharial_Tag03.jpg]Alexander[/url]

Taigi: *meanders about, still quite oblivious to the prospect of having kids*
Alex; *head raises to look at the black stallion, twisting curiously* Lost, perhaps?
Taigi: *also raises his head when spoken to, and his eyes widen only ever so slightly at the sight of another Angeni, then chuckles* Lost? No. There's no being lost when one isn't heading anywhere in particular.
Alex: *nods* Ah. That is true. *smiles tucking four large wings gently by either of his sides*
Taigi: *bows his head in proper greeting, realizing he failed to do so* I suppose our conversation started rather bluntly, I am called Taigi.
Alex: *bows own head in respect* Hey, Nice to meet you Taigi. I am Alex. *grins*
Taigi: Pleasure. *returns his grin, but focuses on the other stallion's eyes* You... I mean, please, take no offense, but are you not a pure Angeni?
Alex: My mother is of pure angeni blood, My father is however a mutated Alicorn. My traits are from my mothers side. *flicks head towards where they stand*
Taigi: Ah. *nods in understanding, realizing why he isn't quite as intimidated by this stallions presence* I am also a halfbreed, however. My mother is a pure Unicorn where my father is half flutter and half grounded, showing no flutter traits.

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

An In Thread RP Between Taigi, Vezian, Duskai, [url=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Tags/corine.jpg]Corine[/url] and Nevara

Duskai: Why do you always do that?! -huffs-
Corine: -giggles and nuzzles her herd mate- You aren't the only one, my dear.
Taigi: *glares at the colt, still unwilling to accept him*
Vezian: *completely ignores Taigi, prancing away to explore*
Duskai: -sees Taigi and trots over to her friend- Hi Taigi. -stares at the green foal running around- Yours?
Corine: -looks around and sits down, content to watch-
Taigi: *snorts* Vezian? As if. Remember that green basket?
Duskai: -blinks- Not really. Then again... Well you never know... he has your eyes. -smiles and giggles softly-
Taigi: *rolls his eyes* Hardly. Vez~ Come here for a sec.
Vezian: *joyfully swerves about and trots over to the three adults* Heya!
Duskai: Well hello. Is this fine chap here your father?
Corine: -snorts and tries to not break out laughing at her usually quiet herd mate-
Taigi: *snorts, shaking his head*
Vezian: M-my father? No, miss, he's just Taigi. *nods*
Duskai: Oh... well then. -looks at his and Taigi's eye- I still say he has your eyes Taigi.
Corine: -shakes head and bends head down to Vezian- You are a very pretty green, little one.
Taigi: Naw, his are all froggy and stuff. *looks away and huffs*
Vezian: *blinks and turns to Corine* Thank you, miss! *dips his head and grins*
Duskai: But they're still GREEN, Taigi. You can't deny that.
Corine: -smiles- I'm Corine. You are?
Taigi: So. A lot of horses have green eyes. Doesn't make us all relatives, hm?
Vezian: I'm Vezian. Nice to meet ya, Corine!
Duskai: True... true... -looks off to one side-
Corine: Vezian is such a nice name. It's very nice to meet you.
Taigi: *cocks his head* So, Dusk, how've you been?
Vezian: Is it really? I never thought much of it. But thanks again! *smiles*
Duskai: Rather good, actually. I hear you are awaiting on foals. Congratulations my friend.
Corine: You are very welcome. -smiles back-
Nevara: *waddles in with her oversized belly* Hello
Taigi: *blinks at Dusk, startled* No, I'm not, wherever did you hear that? *sees Nevara and smiles at her* Hey, there, Nevvy. *notices her swollen belly* Didn't I tell you to cut down on those fattening foods?
Vezian: *flicks his tail* So what do you do for fun?
Duskai: -blinks and looks over at Nevara- Right... -walks over to her- Hello. -smiles-
Corine: For fun? Hmm... I like to watch the other horses. I find it entertaining.
Nevara: *smiles back at Taigi* Hi Tai *smiles at Duskai* Hello. I'm nevara. tai's travel companion.
Taigi: *shifts his position so that he's by Nev's side* Ah, Nevvy, this is my good friend Duskai. *gestures to Dusk*
Vezian: Watch other horses? *trots a circle around her* Do you find me entertaining?
Duskai: -smiles at Nevara- It's good to met you. -nods-
Corine: Very. -smiles-
Nevara: *nods at Tai's comment* Vell it's nice meeting you too. I havne't met anyone he knows yet. So your the first! *stomach growls*
Taigi: *rolls his eyes with a grin when Nev's stomach growls* Still hungry? I'll go get you something~ *trots off towards the berry bushes near by*
Vezian: *grins and shakes out his mane* But you've gotta be amusing too, miss!
Duskai: -eyerol and turns to Nev- He doesn't know, does he? Congrats. -smiles-
Corine: I wouldn't know about that. I don't know if I'm amusing. -shrugs-
Nevara: *smiles warmly at Taigi* Thanks! *shakes her head* No he doesn't.. he still insists that i'm eating too much
Taigi: *meanders about beside the berry bushes, realizing that very few have grown as of yet*
Vezian: Sure you are! Everyone can be a star if they want to.
Corine: -blushes a little- I prefer to watch, though. I'm not very... decisive. I don't make decisions very easily.
Vezian: So? You don't have to make decisions to be amusing. You don't even have to think about it!
Corine: -is quite surprised by this and head tilts to one side- Interesting...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:50 am
User Image

An In Thread RP Between Vezian and [url=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Mer/certed/elrifera1.jpg]Mame[/url]

Meme: Squeeks and giggles. "Daddy daddy daddy! Guess what!." She didn't give him anytime to resonce before she just blurted it out. "I'm Pretty!"
Vezian: *spots Meme and bounds over, ignoring her family nearby* Wow, you have a stick coming out of your shoulder!
Meme: Looks over at Vezian then at her shoulders. "I don't know, but they make me special." She said cheerfully. "The have fluff like mommy."
Vezian: *cocks his head, then flicks his tail and grins* Yeah, I think it's really cool!
Meme: Giggles running around Vezian, then puffs out her chest. "I'm Meme! What's your name?"
Vezian: *tosses his mane* My name's Vezian. Nice to meet'cha, Meme!
Meme: "That's a cool name!" She gave Vezian a huge grin before lightly head bunting him. "Wanna see my mommy? She's fluffy and warm."
Vezian: Thanks! And sure, I'd love to meet your mother! *trots a way ahead of her, tossing his head back to face her*
Meme: Perks her ears up as she tries to gallop ahead. "You'll like her she's a fun mommy." Looking back at Vezian she kept on smiling.

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:34 pm
exclaim
User ImageUser Image
"Smoky and the Bandit", Taigi and Nevara's first batch of children. bella dea will be keeping the beautiful "Smoky" while I will take the rebellious "Bandit" ;3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:11 pm
exclaim Oh my god!! I won Miwa in Sirenz Luckiest Seathi dice flatsale!! <333
User Image

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:44 pm
User Image

An IC RP Between Taigi and Duskai over AIM

The purple mare stumbled around the rocks. Why oh why was she in the mountains? She's been here only once before, and that was escorting a mare out of them. Duskai snorted and shook her head, stepping carefully.

Just what she needed, to sprain her ankle or do worse up here with no one around. Just great Dusk, that would be just great....

Taigi was brooding, as he did often these days. His muscles felt sore, where they were once sure and strong. His eyes were glossy, full of tears that would never spill, the once verdant green dulled to a hazy gray-green. What did his mother feel when in this situation? A lively jolt of concern set his heart fluttering anxiously for a split second before dying down to a strangled, sad thrum. She most definitely didn't feel like this, she couldn't have. She was in a different position, a position of unwanted motherhood.

A longing constricted his chest. Like his wandering of days past, this feeling wasn't linked to a particular purpose, but reigned over his "new life". He gave off a sigh, a hollow noise, such as the wind would make when spiraling through a rock formation. Lifeless. His cloven hooves trudged through the hardened rock, often patched with grass, that belonged to these mountains.

[to be continued...]

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces